get rid of obama
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
work

Martin, KY

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Were the hell are we going work after he gets done with us. The say gays put him in office I know good and well there's not that many quiers in the USA.
derp a derp

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Jun 19, 2013
work wrote:
Were the hell are we going work after he gets done with us. The say gays put him in office I know good and well there's not that many quiers in the USA.
Maybe not a lot of 'quiers' but it certainly seems we have plenty of morons.
work

Martin, KY

#3 Jun 20, 2013
Amen I'm a coal miner and my job could go any time
orly

Winchester, KY

#4 Jun 20, 2013
Derp a derp Coal. Bama's a foo. Takin' er jobs.
work

Martin, KY

#5 Jun 20, 2013
Why an;t his ass killed they kill the good presidents🔫
orly

Winchester, KY

#6 Jun 23, 2013
What was it about these "good" presidents that you liked?
lodi

Smartt, TN

#7 Jun 23, 2013
He stated in his 1st term, anybody building a coal plant for energy, he would bankrupt them with regulations! AND..AND coal miners voted for him to help him win his 1st term. Some have finally seen what his agenda really is. He is the biggest fraud that has ever been pulled on America. But, I'm afraid its too late for our children and grandchildren. They have already been indoctrinated! He has truly changed America and you cannot put the toothpaste back in the tube!
work

Martin, KY

#8 Jun 23, 2013
What about JFK and Adams
orly

Winchester, KY

#9 Jun 23, 2013
Tell me about Obamas agenda. I'm sure destroying coal is his top priority, but I'd like to hear more about what else he's up to. I'd also like to know what he did to the kids. It interests me.
nofriendofthewor kingman

Whitesburg, KY

#10 Jun 24, 2013
Obamas top priority is not destroying coal, but destroying America from within.

Scandal upon Scandal upon Scandal, even some of his liberal friends are starting to see the light.

His push for gun control, Obamacare that is taking millions of workers from full time status to partime status, his tax increase on the middle class, his COMPLETE failure at pushing green energy down our throats, and also the racial divide he has caused. Our first black president should have been a uniter, not a divider.
derp a derp

Winchester, KY

#11 Jun 24, 2013
orly wrote:
Derp a derp Coal. Bama's a foo. Takin' er jobs.
Dey tuk er jabs
orly

Winchester, KY

#12 Jun 24, 2013
You said exactly what I thought you'd say. I was hoping for a critique of our president that was honest, and intelligent... Nope. I get some brainwashed coal fucker who's never read a damn book in his life and relies on local rumors and fox news for every bit of his information. I bet you loved George W.
nofriendofthewor kingman

Whitesburg, KY

#13 Jun 24, 2013
orly wrote:
You said exactly what I thought you'd say. I was hoping for a critique of our president that was honest, and intelligent... Nope. I get some brainwashed coal fucker who's never read a damn book in his life and relies on local rumors and fox news for every bit of his information. I bet you loved George W.
And that's a typical answer from a Obamanite, no substance within it.

I actually have a business degree from the University of TN. I own and run a small business in Pikeville. Nothing I said is not true.
orly

Winchester, KY

#14 Jun 24, 2013
Everything you stated can also be said about every president in the past two decades, aside from Clinton. You said nothing at all. Read a real book, Mr. Business Degree.
nofriendofthewor kingman

Whitesburg, KY

#15 Jun 24, 2013
I have read a book or two in my 57 years of life.....

All presidents in the last 2 decades have certainly had their faults, the last 2 decades we have not had a true conservative president. I like George W, but he was not conservative enough, his bailout of the Auto Industry was a disaster. Clintons NAFTA agreement was a blow to American Workers.

Obama has done nothing but hurt the middle class....
work

London, KY

#16 Jun 25, 2013
Why is he not dead yet
Well

Macon, GA

#17 Jun 25, 2013
I agree,I'm so glad my husband doesn't have to work anymore,I hate that it took sickness to do it but,when he was working it was so slow we lived paycheck to paycheck,he was making wonderful money and as soon as Obama got in office everything went down hill.I think all Obama cares about is Obama...they can sit up there and live the high life,while people around here is barely living..
orly

Winchester, KY

#18 Jun 26, 2013
I remembering hearing about that. He worked at that one mine that Obama ran into with that chainsaw cutting down timbers and setting fire to all the equipment, right? Or was it the one he shot the cannon into? Perhaps you should ask congress, and the senate what happened. I hear they had their hands in it... Damn the man. Takin' our frickin' jobs.
0bozo must go

Ashburn, VA

#19 Jun 26, 2013
obama is the great destoryer
work

London, KY

#20 Jun 26, 2013
Hell it's a shame that there is grown men that used to be coal miners that are now doing odd jobs and living off food stamps and checks that's the worst of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Strel 163,413
County Shenanigans! 1 hr Surprise 6
Rumor Has It Money Needed For Reelection 2 hr Stephanie 3
Girl in Judge's office 3 hr Tracy 10
Ernie yonts 3 hr Tracy 7
John w bush 3 hr Kong Dong 2
Tyler Newsome 4 hr On the lookout 22

Mayking Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayking Mortgages