Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

vote you first

Conway, AR

#4092 Jan 10, 2014
ANMAL RIGHTS wrote:
NO MORE HUNTING RIGHTS SCREW THE HUNTERS CONTROL THE GUNS AND OUTLAW HUNTING IN ALL STATES FOREVER FELONY OFFENSE TEN YEARS MINIMUM IF CAUGHT HUNTING NO TRIALS STRAIGHT TO THE SLAMMER FOR HUNTING !! ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVIST !! Lets take a stand nationwide to control guns and STOP ALL HUNTING FOR EVER!!
We can all take a stand and put all you animal activists on the front lines of the food chain when overpopulated hungry animals come knocking in their overpopulated, people invading hunting grounds.
HUNTERS!!! STRAIGHT TO THE FEED TROUGH FOR THE ANIMAL LOVERS!!
STOP ALL ACTIVISTS FOREVER!!
justsaying

United States

#4093 Jan 10, 2014
I am very progun and prohunting but when I see people using hunting as a sport it makes me sick. Shooting your gun at a target can be a sport but hunting is a way of life to a lot of us. I enjoy taking my sons hunting but taking the life of something to eat isn't what I would call a sport its called feeding your faimly. But the reason why the tree hugers are able to attack our gun ownership through hunting is because people do not understand that hunting and the right to own guns have nothing to do with each other. We are given the right to own guns to protect ourselves. Draging gun ownership into hunting issues only pulls more peeople into being anti gun and covers up the real reasons er should always be allowed to arm ourselves..

United States

#4095 Jan 11, 2014
justsaying wrote:
I am very progun and prohunting but when I see people using hunting as a sport it makes me sick. Shooting your gun at a target can be a sport but hunting is a way of life to a lot of us. I enjoy taking my sons hunting but taking the life of something to eat isn't what I would call a sport its called feeding your faimly. But the reason why the tree hugers are able to attack our gun ownership through hunting is because people do not understand that hunting and the right to own guns have nothing to do with each other. We are given the right to own guns to protect ourselves. Draging gun ownership into hunting issues only pulls more peeople into being anti gun and covers up the real reasons er should always be allowed to arm ourselves..
So you say it's alright for a felon to go hunting and get food for his family but not alright to defend himself
Hunter

Tampa, FL

#4097 Jan 13, 2014
This country was raised on shotguns and fishing poles!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4099 Jan 17, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say it's alright for a felon to go hunting and get food for his family but not alright to defend himself
A a constitutional Lawyer let me explain this to you.
A felon because of their conviction on a serious criminal act loose their constitutional 2nd amendment rights. to won a a firearm.
So he can not either go hunting or defend himself by using a firearm, however there are certainly many other weapons that can be used for those purposes.
OlPapaw

Oklahoma City, OK

#4100 Jan 17, 2014
Choot 'im Elizabeth !
Hunter

Tampa, FL

#4102 Jan 31, 2014
They are all crazy!!
hill

Euless, TX

#4104 Feb 11, 2014
Yeah they are
Hunter

Tampa, FL

#4105 Feb 17, 2014
America was raked on shotguns and fishing poles
OlPapaw

Euless, TX

#4106 Feb 17, 2014
God,guns and guts made this country.

Blytheville, AR

#4107 Feb 19, 2014
What's hunted with an AK-47.
DalRod

Salem, AR

#4108 Feb 20, 2014
Time fer a CHANGE,thats why you elected yo president.
Time for a change and its okay now to sexy time wift another color.
Note to youins make them shave,
No one likes a wirebrush!
Unless youins r BBQ`in.
DalRod

Salem, AR

#4109 Feb 20, 2014
I got some warts I need to get rid of now I think of it. was wondering if I could take them ear cleaners wift cotten on boft ends and put gas on`em den put dem on my warts and light`em?
I figured dat would scare`em away?
wack em

United States

#4110 Feb 20, 2014
Guest wrote:
What's hunted with an AK-47.
Coyote
DalRod

Salem, AR

#4111 Feb 20, 2014
wack em wrote:
<quoted text>Coyote
Hunt cans, wtf is wrong wift you not to know you hunt cans.,. mexi... portorico,afri,stuff like cans,follow me?
Checks in the mail and keep on doing what you do,
DalRod

Salem, AR

#4112 Feb 20, 2014
wack em wrote:
<quoted text>Coyote
Hey jack, do you pull the wanker?
Cause I watched dat willy wanker choc let factory show too and I am a tad bit scared them little peeps had the runs and laugh about poo!

United States

#4114 Mar 9, 2014
Bang

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#4115 Mar 9, 2014
Go
???

Tampa, FL

#4116 Mar 9, 2014
Yy
BAN HUNTING RIGHTS

Tampa, FL

#4117 Mar 9, 2014
Outlaw guns and hunting rights in Arkansas Anti Gun! Gun control we should no longer have the right to bear arms!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Mary 30,032
Heard that Jessica Shamblin is a theif and doper. (Oct '12) Mon Glen 36
Home Inspector (Mar '14) Mon maryjaneprincton 2
korey skinner Sun laugh 7
2 Arrested in Baxter County for Sea Doo Thefts Oct 19 guest 6
FCSO Lets Rusty Hurtt Walk. Oct 19 Salemyte 2
politics Oct 19 tall one 1
Mayflower Dating
Find my Match

Mayflower Jobs