|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

CitizenTopix wrote:
Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment, Issue 1
This resolution proposes to amend the Arkansas Constitution to provide for a constitutional right for citizens of the state of Arkansas to hunt, fish, trap, and harvest wildlife. The resolution states that the right would be limited only by the regulations consistent with Amendment 35 of the Arkansas Constitution.
How will you vote on November 2?
that is so stupid this must be some of Obama junk .
adfasd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

asdfasd
fisherman

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Peta and a few other groups. They want to ban hunting and fishing. The ultimate goal is to eliminate the consumption of meat.
The government wants to control our food...they want to control every aspect of our lives..did you know monsanto has bought out 16 seed producing companies so they can control what's being grown...if you control food you control everyone...and everybody knows you don't bite the hand that feeds you!
truth

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Fckin right wing liberal Ted Cruz liberals will take it all away! Get over it you republibaptist prks!
JimHunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

No, no, no! Ted Cruz is a Tea Party conservative. He's more crony capitalist than liberal. Get your screwed up politics straight, man!
OlPapaw

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Cruz is a spoiled elitist power hungry politician
JimHunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Yeah that too. He and some of those other Tea Party dumbasses pretty much screwed up the Republican's chances of taking over the senate, much less the house come 2014 election. Might even lose the house.

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Major "F" up own their part. Boehner started bitching about "outside conservatives" (aka Tea Party) the other day, but it's too late now to point fingers. They're screwed and they know it.

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

guest wrote:
Bang!
Herd they were gonna make it Agf from river bridge to Paragould that true sue would be great hunting

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

I can't keep up
thestuffiliketoh ide

Hot Springs National Park, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

I like meat
justrollin

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Republican by necessity wrote:
There's a bigger chance of a flock of geese flying out my ass than that ever passing. Screw you Obama. You'll never get my guns. You'll never take my freedoms. Pretty soon, Mr. President, the country itself is going to fail because you gave all of it away. At that point, you are going to need the gun owners help when starving crackheads are looting the White House.
Would that be an oxy-moron ?," starving crack head ".ha! l.o.l.
ANMAL RIGHTS

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

NO MORE HUNTING RIGHTS SCREW THE HUNTERS CONTROL THE GUNS AND OUTLAW HUNTING IN ALL STATES FOREVER FELONY OFFENSE TEN YEARS MINIMUM IF CAUGHT HUNTING NO TRIALS STRAIGHT TO THE SLAMMER FOR HUNTING !! ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVIST !! Lets take a stand nationwide to control guns and STOP ALL HUNTING FOR EVER!!
SCREW OFF

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

ANMAL RIGHTS wrote:
NO MORE HUNTING RIGHTS SCREW THE HUNTERS CONTROL THE GUNS AND OUTLAW HUNTING IN ALL STATES FOREVER FELONY OFFENSE TEN YEARS MINIMUM IF CAUGHT HUNTING NO TRIALS STRAIGHT TO THE SLAMMER FOR HUNTING !! ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVIST !! Lets take a stand nationwide to control guns and STOP ALL HUNTING FOR EVER!!
Up yours you deranged PETA type MotherFvcker!

Ain't none of that ever happened in the last 240 years since this country was created and ain't none of it ever gonna happen in your or my lifetime, buddy.

So either deal with the rights of gun owners/hunters or get your sorry fascist ass out of the country.
Seasons Greetings

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

fisherman wrote:
<quoted text>The government wants to control our food...they want to control every aspect of our lives..did you know monsanto has bought out 16 seed producing companies so they can control what's being grown...if you control food you control everyone...and everybody knows you don't bite the hand that feeds you!
You don't seriously believe that Monsanto is part of the Fed government, do you??? You're talking about Corporate USA when you talk about Monsanto. When it comes to privacy, you need to worry about Corporate USA ... your financial identity is held and controlled by Corporate; your credit print is held, determined and controlled by Corporate; your every move on the internet, not to mention your phone activity, is recorded and stored by Corporate USA. Your USA Congress Is made up primarily of millionaires and multimillionaires, so you actually think these people are thinking about you, worried about you, or voting to help you in this country where the one true religion is Wealth??? The one organism that exists in the USA with virtually no constraints whatsoever ... is Corporate USA, which is owned by the wealthiest global and USA taxpayers. These people, along with their Corporate empire, pay less in taxes today than at any time since the 1950s, yet Congress works tirelessly to reduce both their personal and corporate tax rates.

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

ANMAL RIGHTS wrote:
Glad I have my hunting rights butane head.
dave

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Glad I have my hunting rights butane head.
I know that's right buddy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,741 - 3,760 of3,831
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mayflower Discussions

Search the Mayflower Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 26 min Speller Feller 28,946
valerie samples 7 hr joe 24
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 15 hr Newport 213
Am I wrong? 18 hr Sassy Sue 2
b** chy people in conway!!!! 18 hr Guest 65 2
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 18 hr Guest 937
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 18 hr Guest 1,761
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mayflower Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mayflower People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••