Fulton County Sheriff
Hey

Mountain Home, AR

#1 May 15, 2014
Who would you like to see run for Sheriff when this Sheriff is done? What kind of Sheriff do you want?
Hey hey

United States

#2 May 15, 2014
Buck has told some of the guys he going to run again

Quitman, AR

#3 May 16, 2014
denny bost should run again.
Townboy

Pineville, AR

#4 Aug 9, 2014
No Denny would be the worst to run,hides behind his religion but does opposite in practice. We need new blood in office someone from not this area who don't know the people to judge them. All these local boys do is continue what the old did, choose same people harass them, none of them with proper training, C.I.T. Forensic Collections and so on.
blah blah

United States

#5 Aug 12, 2014
Not going to get beyond popularity contest of local good ole boys. All counties in area are the same; low-skilled, untrained, non-critical thinking, academic flunkie, good ole boy corruption of deputy systems. It's the norm.
Civil

Ash Flat, AR

#6 Aug 18, 2014
It's amazing the civil rights violations these cops and legal system do to citizens in this town. The Sheriff suppose to be the more intelligent one doesn't run his office he don't even know whats going on or the cases. He allows Albert Roark to run everything. The violations against inmates is just unbelievable. I do believe there has been law suites involving Roark. i have set in the court room observing cases since I retired, the judge mingles in his chambers with the cops so he hears the cases and the prejudices, so he should be removed from his position, not to mention the favortism to women and certain lawyers . Observed that most arrestes have mental issues and are treated unfairly.
There needs to be a class action suite done and the feds need to come clean house.
So what

Cherokee Village, AR

#7 Aug 19, 2014
Civil wrote:
It's amazing the civil rights violations these cops and legal system do to citizens in this town. The Sheriff suppose to be the more intelligent one doesn't run his office he don't even know whats going on or the cases. He allows Albert Roark to run everything. The violations against inmates is just unbelievable. I do believe there has been law suites involving Roark. i have set in the court room observing cases since I retired, the judge mingles in his chambers with the cops so he hears the cases and the prejudices, so he should be removed from his position, not to mention the favortism to women and certain lawyers . Observed that most arrestes have mental issues and are treated unfairly.
There needs to be a class action suite done and the feds need to come clean house.
I see it this way, if they don't like what is going on in jail, then stay out of it. They had to do something to get in there.
Civil

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Aug 19, 2014
Not everyone is guilty that goes to jail, This is the US innocenet till proven guilty. They are human beings. From what I've seen in this court room, they convict on circumstancial not evidence based just plea bargaining because these people are scared or intimidated.. I'm retired lawyer, but this makes me want to go back into practice.
tall one

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Aug 20, 2014
whoever is sheriff doesn't much matter, it will mostly remain the same, but the county office holders in charge of our money are the ones we should be concerned about, especially the county judge and quorum court, corruption has been outta control for yrs. needs cleaning up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr BARNEYII 40,049
Local Politics Do you approve of Gary Fletcher as Mayor? (Jun '13) Oct 15 Guest 18
News Balking by locals sidelines shelter Oct 11 guest 2
Place nearly rent free! (Nov '14) Oct 9 Shaneaholliman 3
News Fluoride returns for Community Water System cus... (Mar '15) Oct 2 No Doubt 15
Queen's Manor Apartments (May '13) Aug '17 wishicouldmove 6
News Taylors' Made Cafe serves up American-style foo... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Thelawdog 1

Mayflower Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayflower Mortgages