brand new church
plb

Ash Flat, AR

#1 Jan 19, 2014
what happened, lack of members or opposition...
hardcore

United States

#2 May 12, 2014
plb"]what happened, lack of members or opposition.
Jesus Believer

United States

#3 Jun 3, 2014
Lack of membership or opposition concerning BNC or Shannon O'dell? Either way TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!
hardcore

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2014
Numbers 32:23 "Be therefore he certain your sins shall find you out!"
It's becoming more apparent that Shannon O'dell is no one to be admired! Sinner or saint, nobody likes a thief and a liar! God knows all and you're going to pay for your crimes against SSBC and the good people of BNC.
plb

United States

#5 Jul 21, 2014
???? Just curious. I had heard it was opposition from other churches. Maybe i should stop listening, lol
Boss

Forrest City, AR

#6 Jul 23, 2014
I'm not sure
Neutral

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Jan 8, 2015
plb wrote:
???? Just curious. I had heard it was opposition from other churches. Maybe i should stop listening, lol
BNC Salem campus closed down due to lack of funds and support from the main campus. BNC as a whole has a lot that needs brought to light and people need to dig in and seek the truth.
Hardcore

United States

#8 Jan 11, 2015
The first campus located in Bergman is fortunate to have maybe 75-100 in attendance on a good day. Brand New Cult, Brand New Circus,Brand New Con all are quite an accurate descriptions of this charade. But on the other hand, it's what people get when they follow the crowd instead of thinking for themselves. It has always been about the money and edifying O'Dell's corporate glory. He's moved on to new territory. Burned too many bridges in the Harrison area. Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 min BARNEYII 33,336
Because you are the one reading this 50 min Read it and weep 3
Amanda Richmond 1 hr Abc123 1
salem mayor 5 hr just saying 5
swingers (May '14) 10 hr Hot Ass BC 3
does anybody know what happens to chris christie? (Jan '15) 10 hr Hot Ass BC 10
What Ever Happen too Tue China 5

Mayflower Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance