Fulton County Hospital Administrator.

Posted in the Mayflower Forum

Citizen

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Dec 30, 2013
I have been in the medical field for over 35 years, recently retired, I can not believe the hospital in this county has a administrator with no medical background or degree in business. My understanding is with no degree he can only stay 2 years as interim which is way to long. He is nice man, bullshits well. I recently had my wife there, was not impressed. Is medicare and medicaid aware of this situation.
I do want to complement one nurse for sure named Samantha,heard them call her Sam, the most rudiest and unknowlegiable nurse I ever met. After listening to her gripe about being the only RN in the building at the ER station. I did receive a copy of my wife's ER where she signed the assessment, problem is she never came in our room. I did contact the hospital, got no reply. From now on Me and my family will go to another facility.I do believe law states a RN must be in the ER, not just sitting around talking to LPN's.
albright

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Dec 31, 2013
I also had a similar situation with my daughter - I took my daughter and walked out and went to mountain home ER. I will never go back to Salem.
okay

Cherokee Village, AR

#3 Jan 2, 2014
albright wrote:
I also had a similar situation with my daughter - I took my daughter and walked out and went to mountain home ER. I will never go back to Salem.
To you, albright and also to Citizen, GOOD RIDDANCE!!! FCH should not have to waste their efforts on patients like you two. I am no stranger to hospitals, I have been a patient at Mountain Home, Batesville, Little Rock, Jonesboro, Memphis and at FCH. The best care I ever got was from the nurses and staff at Fulton County Hospital.
HomeBoy

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Jan 2, 2014
okay wrote:
<quoted text>
To you, albright and also to Citizen, GOOD RIDDANCE!!! FCH should not have to waste their efforts on patients like you two. I am no stranger to hospitals, I have been a patient at Mountain Home, Batesville, Little Rock, Jonesboro, Memphis and at FCH. The best care I ever got was from the nurses and staff at Fulton County Hospital.
You must make your rounds, drug seekers always like where there get catored too.
okay

Cherokee Village, AR

#5 Jan 3, 2014
HomeBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must make your rounds, drug seekers always like where there get catored too.
Nope, no dope. Don't take it even for chronic pain or I would not have lived all the many decades I have to have had all these admissions which have been spread out over 50 yrs. But I do think that a lot of unhappiness and complaining about Doctors and hospitals is that they go with the idea of getting pain relief drugs and most Doctors are not handing them out the narcotics they want.. But, whatever the case, if you are admitted to FCH, they will take good care of you and if you need to be sent somewhere else, they will make the arrangements and get you there fast, safe and sound. Samantha, the RN the Citizen complaind about is an excellent person and RN>
JCH

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Jan 5, 2014
okay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a special kind of stupid...either that or a complete liar! My wife was told she had a miscarriage at the Fulton County Hospital when she was one month pregnant and then went to Baxter county hoppital and they said she was fine...needless to say we have a healthy baby now! The Dr at Salem told us to go home and try again. That place is a craphole with quack doctors and the administrator used to be the fulton county road department judge! LMAO
Citizen

Ash Flat, AR

#7 Mar 3, 2014
Lets get something straight JCH, I retired from being a military physician of 35 years,never done drugs nor has my wife. According to the law a Administrator is required ro have a license. As far as care at your so called band aide shop its poor,would receive better care at a veternarian hospital. People in the community are right that place is waste of tax dollars doors need to be closed. Don't worry yourself will never get my family business again
tall one

Ash Flat, AR

#8 Jun 19, 2014
A hospital run by local politicans??? What could possibly go wrong??? Fulton county has a long and storied history of electing incompetent fools to run the county, scratcching each others butt is what they do best.
Medic

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#9 Jul 30, 2014
okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, no dope. Don't take it even for chronic pain or I would not have lived all the many decades I have to have had all these admissions which have been spread out over 50 yrs. But I do think that a lot of unhappiness and complaining about Doctors and hospitals is that they go with the idea of getting pain relief drugs and most Doctors are not handing them out the narcotics they want.. But, whatever the case, if you are admitted to FCH, they will take good care of you and if you need to be sent somewhere else, they will make the arrangements and get you there fast, safe and sound. Samantha, the RN the Citizen complaind about is an excellent person and RN>
Hmm I work ER and we keep track of the drug seekers, they run from ER to Er seeking the narcotics. So OKAY you told on your self. lol
MED

Cabot, AR

#10 Aug 18, 2014
Citizen wrote:
I do want to complement one nurse for sure named Samantha,heard them call her Sam, the most rudiest and unknowlegiable nurse I ever met. After listening to her gripe about being the only RN in the building at the ER station. I did receive a copy of my wife's ER where she signed the assessment, problem is she never came in our room. I.
So you are saying that this nurse named Sam, who never even entered your room, was the rudest nurse you ever met?? I agree that the assessment should not have been signed by her. FCH has strict policy in place regarding that. Yes, a complaint would have been appropriate.
Dr Hennry Brigs

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Aug 18, 2014
Citizen wrote:
Lets get something straight JCH, I retired from being a military physician of 35 years,never done drugs nor has my wife. According to the law a Administrator is required ro have a license. As far as care at your so called band aide shop its poor,would receive better care at a veternarian hospital. People in the community are right that place is waste of tax dollars doors need to be closed. Don't worry yourself will never get my family business again
Post you're Federal medical ID

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dalton Williams from Clinton beware 1 hr Southern Babe 2
Donate or Sell your Diabetic Test Strips (Jul '09) 6 hr lDenise Edwards 23
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,434
JPs unanimously oppose a 'wet' Faulkner County (Jun '14) 17 hr John B 53
FCSO Lets Rusty Hurtt Walk. 17 hr RLH 19
Destiny Gann 20 hr clhutson1992 2
psychic medium/teacher Fri SpellBound30210 1
Mayflower Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web