Fluoride returns for Community Water ...

Fluoride returns for Community Water System customers

There are 15 comments on the Log Cabin Democrat story from Mar 31, 2015, titled Fluoride returns for Community Water System customers. In it, Log Cabin Democrat reports that:

Community Water System of Heber Springs is set to re-add fluoride to its drinking water, in a move that will impact about 40,000 residents in Greenbrier, Wooster, Beaverfork, Vilonia, Mayflower and Guy. Mike Messer, compliance manager with Community Water System, told the Log Cabin Democrat last month that the .2-.5 parts per million of fluoride is part of a state mandate, Act 197 of 2011, that requires water systems that treat and provide water to more than 5,000 people to implement fluoridation procedures.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Log Cabin Democrat.

guest

Matawan, NJ

#1 Mar 31, 2015
It is George W. Bush's fault.
Really

Springdale, AR

#2 Mar 31, 2015
50 Reasons to Oppose Fluoridation Fluoridation is a bad medical practice

http://fluoridealert.org/articles/50-reasons/

Further arguments against fluoridation, can be viewed at http://www.fluoridealert.org and in the book The Case Against Fluoridation (Chelsea Green, 2010). Arguments for fluoridation can be found at http://www.ada.org

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sslott

Indian Trail, NC

#3 Apr 1, 2015
Really wrote:
50 Reasons to Oppose Fluoridation Fluoridation is a bad medical practice
http://fluoridealert.org/articles/50-reasons/
Further arguments against fluoridation, can be viewed at http://www.fluoridealert.org and in the book The Case Against Fluoridation (Chelsea Green, 2010). Arguments for fluoridation can be found at http://www.ada.org
Reasons why Connett's "50 Reasons to Oppose Fluoride" has no validity, whatsoever.

-----Response to a list of “50 Reasons to Oppose Fluoridation” compiled by Dr Connett
TW Cuttress
https://www.health.govt.nz/system/files/docum...

Steven D. Slott, DDS
The truth

United States

#5 May 3, 2015
If ur gonna try to knock someone that is tell the truth about harmful government implementations at least get your information from a source that doesn't derive from the government or a government website. " freakin idiot " What is wrong with u stupid people. Do your own research on the harmful effects of fluoride and make up your own mind. Fluoride is poison but don't take my word on it, look it up yourself.
Odie

United States

#7 May 3, 2015
The truth wrote:
If ur gonna try to knock someone that is tell the truth about harmful government implementations at least get your information from a source that doesn't derive from the government or a government website. " freakin idiot " What is wrong with u stupid people. Do your own research on the harmful effects of fluoride and make up your own mind. Fluoride is poison but don't take my word on it, look it up yourself.
Don't worry. We wasn't gonna take your word for it any ways. We never do
Silly Sheeple

Manassas, VA

#9 May 3, 2015
The Government is your friend. They are your Public Servants. They would never do anything not in your best interest.

Take your vitamin "F", it's good for you.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#10 May 3, 2015
Really wrote:
50 Reasons to Oppose Fluoridation Fluoridation is a bad medical practice
http://fluoridealert.org/articles/50-reasons/
Further arguments against fluoridation, can be viewed at http://www.fluoridealert.org and in the book The Case Against Fluoridation (Chelsea Green, 2010). Arguments for fluoridation can be found at http://www.ada.org
I bet you've got no teeth or false teeth. Did I guess right ?
guest

London, UK

#16 May 3, 2015
guest wrote:
Umm haven't you seen British people's teeth?! It's because they don't use fluoride in their water.
There is nothing wrong with my choppers, bloke.
DontLetThemLie

Manassas, VA

#17 May 3, 2015
The TRUTH About Fluoride
Fluoride is Poison!

http://www.lovethetruth.com/truth_about_fluor...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GovernmentLovesU

Manassas, VA

#19 May 4, 2015
It is an industrial waste byproduct.

The main fluoride chemical added to water today is hydrofluorosilicic acid an industrial by-product from the phosphate fertilizer industry.

Fluoride given to rats has been proven to cause bone cancer, liver cancer, and a host of other physical ailments.

http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/fluoride-is-po...

Bartie likes it.
Guest

UK

#20 May 12, 2015
You bet he does.
JimBeau

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Sep 30, 2017
Sslott wrote:
<quoted text>

Reasons why Connett's "50 Reasons to Oppose Fluoride" has no validity, whatsoever.

-----Response to a list of “50 Reasons to Oppose Fluoridation” compiled by Dr Connett
TW Cuttress
https://www.health.govt.nz/system/files/docum...

Steven D. Slott, DDS
Drink that Koolaid Nimrod!
Better Without Obama

Manassas, VA

#22 Oct 1, 2017
JimBeau wrote:
<quoted text>
Drink that Koolaid Nimrod!
He does, by the Gallons.
Gracie84

United States

#23 Oct 1, 2017
JimBeau wrote:
<quoted text>
Drink that Koolaid Nimrod!
Why would anyone believe that a container marked with skull and crossbones marked "poisonous" would be good for human or animal consumption? The Nazis used fluoridation to dumb down and make the Jewish people in the ghettos more compliant to their imminent slaughter. Also, I after decades of fluoridation, does anyone see the dentists going out of business today? If fluoridaction was so powerful, we would definitely see a difference by now in the results today. The only results are more cancers, more deaths, and more docile, apathetic, and ignorant people.
No Doubt

Manassas, VA

#28 Oct 2, 2017
Instead of the industries paying for the removal of the hazardous waste the cities pay them for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People in woods on Hidden Creek Drive?? Nov 10 Bulletinthehead 1
News 5 charged with ballot fraud in Crittenden Co. (Oct '12) Nov 9 U right 156
News Murder trial delayed until next August (Dec '17) Jan '18 neurogodcordell 2
Strouds Family Diner (Oct '17) Oct '17 Curious Cowboy 1
Queen's Manor Apartments (May '13) Aug '17 wishicouldmove 6
News Taylors' Made Cafe serves up American-style foo... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Thelawdog 1
Cheap rent on trailer (Aug '14) Mar '17 Howie 2

Mayflower Jobs

Personal Finance

Mayflower Mortgages