attention faulkner county democrats
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dem

Euless, TX

#21 May 17, 2014
I'm pretty sure this elections mantra is DONT GET SHOCKED AGAIN!
Three small stones

United States

#22 May 18, 2014
Unbeatable wrote:
Amdy is unbeatable in the Republican Party and he has nothing to worry about from the Democrats who can't even put up a contender.for the race. Quit whining and go lick your wounds from the last ass whipping. Shock the vote and the democrats
Yeah, that's what Goliath thought too!
Crushed stone

Euless, TX

#23 May 18, 2014
We can all look back to the last election and the results to know that Andy can't be beat by a democrat or a republican until he is ready for something else.
Three small stones

United States

#24 May 18, 2014
Goliath had a far better record of winning than Andy's ever thought about, and we all know how that turned out. If I recall properly, it was Goliath's arrogance that provoked David's righteous indignation in the first place, wasn't it Scott?
It is time

United States

#25 May 19, 2014
Time for everyone, democrat and republican alike, to cast your vote for Taylor and remove Shock from office!
Give it a rest

United States

#26 May 20, 2014
If the democrats had a candidate to post, they wouldn't need to vote in republican primary to try to beat Sheriff Shock. You can try but you just can't beat a good man, better luck next time!
Three small stones

Oklahoma City, OK

#27 May 20, 2014
Nobody's been deterred by your arrogance and condescension Scott. We all requested Republican ballots because you're right, you can't beat a good man, and the only good man in this race is Joe Taylor!
Taylor for sheriff

Conway, AR

#28 May 20, 2014
Why didn't joe have any signs at the Greenbrier poll this morning? I saw a dozen shock signs and several people holding them as well. I would think greenbrier would have a population large enough for some campaign signs to be placed.
Three small stones

United States

#29 May 20, 2014
Most of his signs that were in front of polling places were removed by "someone" last night.
Mr Curiosity

Greenbrier, AR

#30 May 20, 2014
Three small stones wrote:
Most of his signs that were in front of polling places were removed by "someone" last night.
I wonder who would do that? Like we don't know.
Taylor for sheriff

Conway, AR

#32 May 20, 2014
Three small stones wrote:
Well the polling place in greenbrier is right by the police station. I know the station has several cameras outside, maybe joe should see if he can review the recordings for last night and catch who took his signs.
Oops

United States

#33 May 20, 2014
Only thing better that Andy Shocking Taylor is the Enola size smack down he put on the democrats again
Voter

United States

#34 May 20, 2014
It might be Conway that delivered the smack down this time.
Voter

United States

#35 May 20, 2014
I think the city folks went for Joe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
44 year old stabbing victim. 13 min guest 7
stole car here in conway ar 4 hr Jennifer 1
David Cone 6th grade teacher arrested 9 hr Whip nae nae 10
girl that works at cupids 16 hr Rufus 2
drugs in school Tue Mary Jane 7
Ashley Madison and Faulkner County dirt Tue Oh my 5
Fish Tue bill compton 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayflower Mortgages