attention faulkner county democrats

Posted in the Mayflower Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Democrat

United States

#1 May 7, 2014
ATTENTION ALL FAULKNER COUNTY DEMOCRATS! On May 20th please remember to help in our concerted effort to rid ourselves of the bully who currently holds the sheriffs office, by requesting a Republican ballot and voting AGAINST Andy Shock. Together, with other men and women of sound character in both parties, we can deliver an overwhelming defeat to a man who has proven to be the most ineffective leader in our County's history. Thank you all, and may God forgive our county for the travesties committed during our last election.
Amen

United States

#2 May 7, 2014
My wife and voted for Taylor yesterday. Sheriff's race impacts is a lot more than anything on the democratic ballot. Sheriff's race should be mon partisan like the judges anyway.
thelawdog

United States

#3 May 7, 2014
Democrat wrote:
ATTENTION ALL FAULKNER COUNTY DEMOCRATS! On May 20th please remember to help in our concerted effort to rid ourselves of the bully who currently holds the sheriffs office, by requesting a Republican ballot and voting AGAINST Andy Shock. Together, with other men and women of sound character in both parties, we can deliver an overwhelming defeat to a man who has proven to be the most ineffective leader in our County's history. Thank you all, and may God forgive our county for the travesties committed during our last election.
My vote is for joe. I was not fooled the first time
YLWDOG

United States

#4 May 7, 2014
Never thought I would but today I voted in the Republican primary.

Safety of my kids is too much to be left in the hands of current Sheriff. Encourage all my County neighbors to vote for Mr Joseph "Joe" Taylor for Sheriff
My Vote

Quitman, AR

#5 May 7, 2014
I agree with everything that has been posted on this blog; however, if the corrupt powers that be want Shock to stay sheriff, he will be re-elected no matter how the people vote. This county has a history with issues at the voting box, and how the county clerks office has handled past elections. Need I remind you that a candidate for J.P. in the past took Ms. Reynolds to Federal Court due to handling the election properly; and the person she said won the election was a friend of hers. The Federal Court found that particular election as "off key" so to speak, and ordered Faulkner County to place the true winner of the race in office. Don't believe me? Ask Cody Hiland, he was the attorney that represented the man that Ms. Reynolds tried to screw over in that election. Need I also remind you that 1700 votes was found not counted by the Arkansas Secretary of States Office in the last Faulkner County Election, and to this date, no one knows who got those votes. Who was at the center of this issue? Once more, Ms Reynolds! You may have seen her on the news with her Attorney Frank Shaw. Wasn't he on the election board last election? Yes he was! I'm just saying, don't get your hopes up.
Democrat

United States

#6 May 7, 2014
All I can tell you is that this election is being watched very carefully, so get out and vote for Joe!
All voters

United States

#7 May 8, 2014
Republican and Demcrats

Get out and vote for Joe Taylor...lets put this Shocking nightmare to an end and get some professionalism into the SO for a change.
My Vote

Quitman, AR

#8 May 10, 2014
All voters wrote:
Republican and Demcrats
Get out and vote for Joe Taylor...lets put this Shocking nightmare to an end and get some professionalism into the SO for a change.
That's right; people must get out and vote. As I understand, Shock is ahead in the early voting; sorry to say.
Voter

United States

#9 May 11, 2014
Nobody is suppose to know who's ahead in early voting unless its from exit polls. I'd like to know where that info came from.
My Vote

Quitman, AR

#10 May 11, 2014
Voter wrote:
Nobody is suppose to know who's ahead in early voting unless its from exit polls. I'd like to know where that info came from.
Turn out in early voting is low, that is an early indication that Shock is ahead. If it was heavy, it would be an indication that people are coming out in droves to vote Shock out. As anyone that is big in politics will tell you this is true, and what happens. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see Joe win. Come election day, if voting doesn't pick up, Shock will most likely win.):
Voter

United States

#11 May 11, 2014
I believe early voter turnout has been low as a result of totals from early voting being released early before. I've been holding out until Election Day on purpose, and so are several others I know who voted early last time.
My Vote

Quitman, AR

#12 May 11, 2014
I'm not trying to pick and argument with you, and I'm 100% for Joe, but if you look at the last 2 elections, early voter turn out was much higher. I've went by voting locations and I've seen few Taylor signs out. Maybe someone is taking them down. The bottom line is this, Joe needs to get out and pound the ground. He hasn't like he should have been. Things are starting to turn Shocks way I'm sad to say.
Conway man

United States

#13 May 12, 2014
I've seen Joe waving signs several times now here in town. It looks to me like he's working for it. He does need to keep at it though.
Seen him

United States

#14 May 14, 2014
I see him today....gonna get my vote after all
Lol

Panama City Beach, FL

#15 May 14, 2014
Democrats. No need to waste you're vote in the republican primaries just to vote Andy out. It's not going to happen. Might as well vote for your democratic nominees and try to get a democratic candidate for sheriff in two years. Just being realistic.
Remember

United States

#16 May 16, 2014
Remember how we got the incompetent Sheriff we have now????? Not enough of us got out to vote. Time to get this Sheriff out of office
Dem

United States

#17 May 16, 2014
I never thought I'd be so anxious to ask for a Republican ballot, but then again I've never wanted to vote against anyone as bad as I have Shock. Never been any prouder of my vote. I think Joes got this one.
Dem

United States

#18 May 16, 2014
Lol wrote:
Democrats. No need to waste you're vote in the republican primaries just to vote Andy out. It's not going to happen. Might as well vote for your democratic nominees and try to get a democratic candidate for sheriff in two years. Just being realistic.
This is a perfect example of the attitude that made me decide to ask for a Republican ballot in the first place. Keep it up loser. Maybe you'll change a few more minds to vote for Joe!
Unbeatable

United States

#19 May 17, 2014
Amdy is unbeatable in the Republican Party and he has nothing to worry about from the Democrats who can't even put up a contender.for the race. Quit whining and go lick your wounds from the last ass whipping. Shock the vote and the democrats
Not me

Greenbrier, AR

#20 May 17, 2014
Lol wrote:
Maybe, than again, maybe not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JJ's 21 hr Wow 1
Car World Inc. Sherwood Ar (Jan '12) Sat Moneyback 5
News Board spikes denials, lets 2 families change di... Fri Change schools 1
Trump signs. Jul 18 thelawdog 1
Joann Johnston Jul 18 thelawdog 1
Pet store (Oct '15) Jul 18 guest 3
Wind Turbines on Salem Knob (Aug '13) Jul 18 Too Funny 4

Mayflower Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance