More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

Jan 2, 2011 Full story: news.yahoo.com 10,135

BEEBE, Ark. Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area. Full Story
bird man

Oklahoma City, OK

#10685 Aug 26, 2014
I'm so excited I hope we get another sign
Funny Bunny

Madison, TN

#10686 Aug 26, 2014
bird man wrote:
I'm so excited I hope we get another sign
Do you know what the sign of the bird is?
I wish that I could show you.
Visualize what my hand and fingers look like.
bird man

Oklahoma City, OK

#10687 Aug 26, 2014
How now a double birdy , can't out do the bird man
Ancient Do Do

Madison, TN

#10688 Aug 26, 2014
bird man wrote:
How now a double birdy , can't out do the bird man
Your the man, Bird Man! That was a wise double birdy! You're rite, nobody out dos the bird man!
I'm counting on u to get ur next sign. Please let us know when u do. Share more dreams too! We can analyze them together! Cool man!
bird man

United States

#10689 Aug 27, 2014
10-4 the crystal visions are coming , I also drink my beer in the Christmas room with unknown entities, one of them is an animal In black cat form
Ancient Do Do

Madison, TN

#10690 Aug 27, 2014
Black Cats, well any cats actually, but especially black cats are partial to black birds. Of course they will charm and catch any type of bird ( except for mocking birds). I seen a cat trying to charm a mocking bird sitting in a tree one day and that bird got to barking like a dog! Boy did it scare that cat away and fast!!
Tell me more about your crystal visions. Do they tell you what might have made them blackbirds die?
bird man

United States

#10691 Aug 27, 2014
I'll have to catch the right frame of mind and body to get channel into it which often involves friends of the silk robe, lookin like candles flickering tonight
Ancient DoDo

Madison, TN

#10692 Aug 27, 2014
Do you use scented candles? Have u ever tried burning incense? You get more intriguing and interesting with each post. What or who are these "friends of the silk robes"? I have a silk robe too. It's a short one though. My friend has a long one though.
bird man

Jonesboro, AR

#10693 Aug 28, 2014
Witches , the one from evening shade was able to blow a candle the other night , about 75 miles away, right after that I caught photo of apparition on my side of bed, ball of light to, one is from Newport
bird man

Jonesboro, AR

#10694 Aug 28, 2014
I do like scented candles but mostly tea lights everywhere , I like Gonesh 8 on incense ,
I am still listening

Madison, TN

#10695 Aug 28, 2014
Are the witches like Wiccans? What kind of apparition did you see? Do you have psychic powers that you can channel and be able to tell what happened to all of these dead birds?
Explain once more ( if you don't mind) about the Zeta Aliens. Did you say that the grey aliens were involved in the birds death or them falling out of the sky? I'm getting so confused!!!
bird man

Jonesboro, AR

#10696 Aug 28, 2014
I am still listening wrote:
Are the witches like Wiccans? What kind of apparition did you see? Do you have psychic powers that you can channel and be able to tell what happened to all of these dead birds?
Explain once more ( if you don't mind) about the Zeta Aliens. Did you say that the grey aliens were involved in the birds death or them falling out of the sky? I'm getting so confused!!!
No their real witches , I'd send you the photo if I could , it was an apparition in the comforter if my bed, there was a skeletal face with hair resembling a child, there was an adult withered hand reachin out for the old bible on my bed , the light above was a dual 48 inch black light , this is not the first apparition I have seen, the other one was human like with long hair, female, walking through a house I lost after a divorce
Still Listening

Madison, TN

#10697 Aug 29, 2014
bird man wrote:
<quoted text>
No their real witches , I'd send you the photo if I could , it was an apparition in the comforter if my bed, there was a skeletal face with hair resembling a child, there was an adult withered hand reachin out for the old bible on my bed , the light above was a dual 48 inch black light , this is not the first apparition I have seen, the other one was human like with long hair, female, walking through a house I lost after a divorce
Can u interpret what these apparitions mean? Or do u know? Why would it be trying to get your bible?
bird man

United States

#10698 Aug 29, 2014
Well it was reaching out to touch it the bible is old with pages wrinkled and cover gone, old kjv that belonged to my grandparents, I thought the black light apparition kind of looked like my moms old hand, she left almost three Christmas ago , I never made it to the funeral , starting to hear these knocks again sometimes 3-4-5, the young woman apparition fr the house I heard there was some bodies found I'm the pond out back from a storm back I'm the early 70's, 3703 Woodduck cove across fr central baptist
It Is Done

Madison, TN

#10699 Aug 30, 2014
bird man wrote:
Well it was reaching out to touch it the bible is old with pages wrinkled and cover gone, old kjv that belonged to my grandparents, I thought the black light apparition kind of looked like my moms old hand, she left almost three Christmas ago , I never made it to the funeral , starting to hear these knocks again sometimes 3-4-5, the young woman apparition fr the house I heard there was some bodies found I'm the pond out back from a storm back I'm the early 70's, 3703 Woodduck cove across fr central baptist
Man, I got it now! Your dream interpretation! Your mom was standing in that pond surrounded by those dead bodies during a thunderstorm.. She was holding that old, worn Bible in her old hands. She raised her old wrinkled arms up over her head. Then their was a loud boom! Then a huge flash of lightening blazed the sky ( hence, the black light apparition). The electricity of the lightening shot through a flock of blackbirds that were flying overhead and they fell dead to the ground. Wow! Can you believe it!! I'm so excited! After all of these scenarios and theories of how the black birds died!! Eureka !!! We did it!! Together we figured it out!! All through dream interpretations, apparitions, and Mother Nature !!
I think this all came about because you couldn't for some reason attend your moms funeral. But no worries, the knocking that you are hearing is her telling you that she is near and always with you. She understands that you could not be there and that she still loves you. Be proud that we figured out the mystery of the dead birds!!!
Hallelujah !!
bird man

Jonesboro, AR

#10700 Aug 30, 2014
Guess I made the black cat mad at me last night had bad dream about the old house was raised up in , it was dark and the black cat jumped on my chest , I heard a door slam and I began to rebuke tha presence , but it kept coming with many foot steps, all dreams of my past dwellings in that old house are of a dark nature including my grandparents and mom, there used to be seances and black magic things performed in that place before my time even to the point of a ball of fire going around the house. As I was waking this afternoon I could hear what I senced as a young female walkin in and out of my bedroom
It Is Done

Madison, TN

#10701 Aug 30, 2014
bird man wrote:
Guess I made the black cat mad at me last night had bad dream about the old house was raised up in , it was dark and the black cat jumped on my chest , I heard a door slam and I began to rebuke tha presence , but it kept coming with many foot steps, all dreams of my past dwellings in that old house are of a dark nature including my grandparents and mom, there used to be seances and black magic things performed in that place before my time even to the point of a ball of fire going around the house. As I was waking this afternoon I could hear what I senced as a young female walkin in and out of my bedroom
Aren't you happy the dead bird mystery has been solved? You don't seem happy. Well I'm thrilled!!!
bird man

United States

#10702 Aug 30, 2014
Sure I am , I'm gonna celebrate with some beer , all I need now is some great boobs to go with it until the next big mystery , which probaly just right around the corner
Baa Baa Black Sheep

Madison, TN

#10703 Aug 30, 2014
Who else is crappy? I mean happy?

Mountain Home, AR

#10704 Aug 31, 2014
Sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 Arrested in Baxter County for Sea Doo Thefts 15 hr Observer 7
FCSO Lets Rusty Hurtt Walk. 16 hr Observer 6
Dedra Taylor 17 hr guess who 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 17 hr cowhockey 30,037
concerned Fri the mann 5
Physical therapy clinic reviews (Sep '11) Aug '14 walkerwilliam91 4
need to contact tony mullins (Jan '14) Aug '14 timmy 2
Mayflower Dating
Find my Match

Mayflower Jobs