More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

Jan 2, 2011 Full story: news.yahoo.com 10,150

BEEBE, Ark. Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area. Full Story
Cobbler

Euless, TX

#10640 Aug 17, 2014
whiskers wrote:
I'll have some blackbird cobbler
Kittie it's $30 each cobbler
whiskers

United States

#10641 Aug 17, 2014
I'll have to work some overtime to get one

Euless, TX

#10642 Aug 17, 2014
whiskers wrote:
I'll have to work some overtime to get one
Ok
hoxie train wreck

Toronto, Canada

#10643 Aug 17, 2014
I like Birds

United States

#10645 Aug 20, 2014
Solar Panel Plants kill birds. Airplanes kill birds. Wind power plants kill birds. Dove hunters kill birds. Little boys with BB guns kill birds. Cats kill birds. Y'all leave the birds alone.
Curious

Madison, TN

#10647 Aug 23, 2014
Has any of the authorities ever figured this out? Now I hear of the dead fish in the lake in West Memphis around the Lakeshore Trailer Park. What gives?

Springdale, AR

#10648 Aug 23, 2014
Deathhhhhhhhhhhhh we alls gonna die from pullution
IIKKJKKGGHJ

Little Rock, AR

#10649 Aug 23, 2014
Its the grey aliens known as the "zetas" they come from the zeta solar system....its a fact! I've done research on UFO and aliens since I was 12.....when they kill birds or mutilate animals they are in the process of taking humans....the USA government signed an agreement with the zeta grey aliens that stated" we can kidnap humans in the USA for experimental reason..they also have an underground base in dulce new mexico! That's where the grey aliens house all of the humans they did medical experimental stuff on....so the grey aliens from zeta solar system get to take humans and on the other flip side they helped us in technology.... Alot of technology break throughs since the agreement in the 50s.....huge explosion of technological break throughs...yes many of you will laugh at what I wrote....its ok. I've seen the proof.
IIKKJKKGGHJ

Little Rock, AR

#10650 Aug 23, 2014
Like I said.....of course the scientist don't know why!!!! But the deep part of the government knows why...."project blue book" its a fact and they released these documents to the public......like I said! There is no proof of why....but in my extensive research through a lot of cases....birds in the air die and just die in the air and fall down like bombs....they are from the zeta solar system. They also have altered our DNA and have made hybrid human/grey aliens for them sleeves....they know how to keep themselves alive by taking our body and giving them new life....its like a host! They aren't going to try to take the earth over like you see in sci fi movies.....they already have and people don't know...they do this to try to save their own species.....its their last chance to survive....that many birds and no explanation from the scientists and USA government is defiantly cover up.....its the grey aliens "zetas" ......fact! If the government wanted you to know they would have already told you.....they can't breach their agreement with the zeta grey aliens.....if you think I'm wrong do your own research!
Fascinated

Madison, TN

#10651 Aug 23, 2014
Are the zeta grey aliens grey? What planet are they from? Who are the little green men? Are they from Mars? Do they look alike or similar? Do they know each other? I'm fascinated with this new information! Where can I get more on this subject?
IOKHFFOL

Little Rock, AR

#10652 Aug 23, 2014
Fascinated wrote:
Are the zeta grey aliens grey? What planet are they from? Who are the little green men? Are they from Mars? Do they look alike or similar? Do they know each other? I'm fascinated with this new information! Where can I get more on this subject?
not sure what planet exactly....they are from the zeta solar system which is 35 light years away from earth and that's fact and its in NASA and Hubble space telescope backs this up.....they are grey aliens also known as the zetas. They are the aliens who do the abductions of humans and only ones I've heard of doing this....I think their are other species similar to them on their planet and they are good and evil.....just Google grey aliens and you'll find everything you need to know...honestly I don't believe the USA government made an agreement after the area 51 UFO cover up I think that's just non sense but I do believe in aliens because I seen the grey alien when I was 11. I've seen the circular motion chrome looking disc shape UFO....I do however think we have stumbled upon much of their technology through having their UFO at area 51 all these years....I'm sure area51 is just a place to make you think it's there when in fact the disc and grey aliens are somewhere else underground under a mtn kinda like NORAD. Just google grey aliens zeta...they are very well known through extensive cases to have killed a lot of birds in its approach to abduction of human or humans all over the earth....case after case! That's why scientific research who isn't part of the deep government can't understand.....they don't leave trace. They are wayyyyyy more advanced than we are....no radiation...nothing...no trace...I'm also certain the government has been in involved in this case and has placed it in their new project files...project blue book is leaked to the public look that up too.
JJJHHKK

Little Rock, AR

#10653 Aug 23, 2014
Fascinated wrote:

Out of this whole entire discussion no one has brought thus up.....scientists in our government have no clue why they all died and fell like bombs....that's because they don't know but certain groups in the government do know.....sometimes we have to think outside the box to find answers and clues happening to other people in these cases..... Wouldn't surprise me if someone went missing for days when the birds fell from the sky...you and I won't ever know and the scientists won't either..just one of them great mysteries we won't discover because they won't allow you to get the truth....deep government knows...the people over area 51...NASA...air force...CIA...NSA....yes all them groups over see the area 51 cover up and have control of the base....since then of the UFO crash just not long after we invented the U2 and blackbird jet for spy planes to go over Russia during cold war....your talking speeds of mach 3 . still unheard of this day.....that was after world war 2 and Korean war...strange how technology developed so fast from the crash to than and to now.....
JJJHHKK

Little Rock, AR

#10654 Aug 23, 2014
Fascinated wrote:
actually Google up grey aliens causing birds to fall from sky in Arkansas....that's all you need.
You'll see this is happening all over the globe. No traces.
enough

Jonesboro, AR

#10656 Aug 23, 2014
Enough about dead birds that died in 2011. We have talked this thing to death. who is pushing this stupid post .
Fascinated

Madison, TN

#10657 Aug 23, 2014
IOKHFFOL wrote:
<quoted text> not sure what planet exactly....they are from the zeta solar system which is 35 light years away from earth and that's fact and its in NASA and Hubble space telescope backs this up.....they are grey aliens also known as the zetas. They are the aliens who do the abductions of humans and only ones I've heard of doing this....I think their are other species similar to them on their planet and they are good and evil.....just Google grey aliens and you'll find everything you need to know...honestly I don't believe the USA government made an agreement after the area 51 UFO cover up I think that's just non sense but I do believe in aliens because I seen the grey alien when I was 11. I've seen the circular motion chrome looking disc shape UFO....I do however think we have stumbled upon much of their technology through having their UFO at area 51 all these years....I'm sure area51 is just a place to make you think it's there when in fact the disc and grey aliens are somewhere else underground under a mtn kinda like NORAD. Just google grey aliens zeta...they are very well known through extensive cases to have killed a lot of birds in its approach to abduction of human or humans all over the earth....case after case! That's why scientific research who isn't part of the deep government can't understand.....they don't leave trace. They are wayyyyyy more advanced than we are....no radiation...nothing...no trace...I'm also certain the government has been in involved in this case and has placed it in their new project files...project blue book is leaked to the public look that up too.
Do you know if the grey aliens have ever caused any harm to chickens? Because I have chickens and I don't want to be gathering up the eggs and the grey aliens decide to abduct me! I wonder if they would ever tamper with the eggs? I eat those eggs and I would not want to eat something that would harm me! I would not eat the chickens though, they are like pets to me.
KHGJkKJhk

Little Rock, AR

#10658 Aug 23, 2014
Fascinated wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know if the grey aliens have ever caused any harm to chickens? Because I have chickens and I don't want to be gathering up the eggs and the grey aliens decide to abduct me! I wonder if they would ever tamper with the eggs? I eat those eggs and I would not want to eat something that would harm me! I would not eat the chickens though, they are like pets to me.
nope chickens would be dead...they care about humans and the science of our evolution....they do this because they can...when we shoot a deer. We don't explain to deer why we do this to deer or why when we fish they keep the fish or throw the fish back....I have a PhD and 8 years of college and I've done extensive research on UFOs and grey aliens....I'm actually doing a documentary and plan on going to the town in Arkansas and adding some of this story into my documentary and asking some people from the town on their thoughts.
Doctor Know

Madison, TN

#10659 Aug 23, 2014
KHGJkKJhk wrote:
<quoted text> nope chickens would be dead...they care about humans and the science of our evolution....they do this because they can...when we shoot a deer. We don't explain to deer why we do this to deer or why when we fish they keep the fish or throw the fish back....I have a PhD and 8 years of college and I've done extensive research on UFOs and grey aliens....I'm actually doing a documentary and plan on going to the town in Arkansas and adding some of this story into my documentary and asking some people from the town on their thoughts.
You are quite the expert on UFO's and alien life.
But now what, in your expert opinion caused these blackbirds to fall out of the sky and die?

Kennett, MO

#10660 Aug 24, 2014
Doctor Know wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite the expert on UFO's and alien life.
But now what, in your expert opinion caused these blackbirds to fall out of the sky and die?
Only God knows why.
andy

Mountain Home, AR

#10661 Aug 24, 2014
Enough you seem like you new to be probed or laid but most likely probed
Doctor Know

Madison, TN

#10662 Aug 24, 2014
andy wrote:
Enough you seem like you new to be probed or laid but most likely probed
Explain your response please. Did you mean "new" or "knew"? By the way, are you a bird killer or a grey alien in disguise? I have not been probed or laid FYI.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr mossy seaman 30,441
adam corchran 10 hr X friend 26
FCSO Lets Rusty Hurtt Walk. Sun Kirby 21
slander (Sep '13) Sun mossy semaned 30
Dalton Williams from Clinton beware Sat Southern Babe 2
Donate or Sell your Diabetic Test Strips (Jul '09) Sat lDenise Edwards 23
JPs unanimously oppose a 'wet' Faulkner County (Jun '14) Sat John B 53
Mayflower Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mayflower People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mayflower News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mayflower

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 am PST

NBC Sports 1:03AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:50 AM
Cowboys bang MVP drum for Tony Romo
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Dez Giving Cowboys Unstoppable Element for Playoff Run
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
Yahoo! Sports 7:08 AM
Christmas comes early for Cowboys fans (NFL in 90)