Forrest City, AR

#1 Feb 11, 2014
Anyone know if she's worth my time?
Wrappin it up

Forrest City, AR

#2 Feb 11, 2014
Run son ! Crazy chic has kid wit her own cousin ! Dumb and worthless !

Since: Feb 14

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2014
Who r you talkin bout Wrappin?
Wrappin it up

Memphis, TN

#4 Feb 12, 2014
Whoever get wit that shit ! Lmao
Wrappin it up

Memphis, TN

#5 Feb 12, 2014
Lil boy she has, his dad is her cousin! Like 8-9 year ol. Went n live in OR and hooked up wit her own cousin n came back preg ! Have her take those false teeth out for ya sometime bro !

Memphis, TN

#6 Mar 21, 2014
She was sleeping with her sisters husband Sept/Oct. Know that for a fact. But her sister doesn't know that one. Some things never change. She did that with her sisters boyfriends before too. Run as fast as you can! Trashy and unintelligent to say the least!

Memphis, TN

#7 Jun 2, 2014
Nasty easy bi druggie. Fat, orange fake tan, no teeth, retarded, imbreeder. DHS needs to look into that shit

Memphis, TN

#8 Jul 24, 2014
She will give you extra service when she's working at mcds! All the bros know that! Lmao

North Little Rock, AR

#9 Aug 5, 2014
Deadbeat. Dads are not the only ones who can be deadbeat parents, perfect example right here. Best thing she could do is get the hell away from here. Or anywhere close to here. Take your son to his daddy/cousin and let him have a real parent. Maybe then he will at least have a chance and not end up in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 23 min daughter 31,375
News Conway man dies in auto accident (Jun '13) 3 hr Laughing 2
Looking for a old friend 22 hr Cindy 1
Vince Sherrill (Jan '12) Oct 21 Sherrill1986 12
salem is dead (Oct '12) Oct 20 oldtimerfrommissouri 27
News PSC gives OK for oil pipeline across five water... Sep '16 May 1
News Exxon Mobil challenges feds over oil leak Sep '16 May 1

Mayflower Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance