Big Bens in Vilonia
hahahahahaha

Wylie, TX

#22 Jan 28, 2011
you people crack me up if you would spend more being positive then always being negative and trying to bring someone down I am sure that life would be a lot happier for all of you. I would certainly hope that you would not find yourself in the same situation because Karma is a mess sometimes. I mean really videos...hahahaha I cant see how you could talk negatively about a place you have never been...good thing that everything in life is not like that. This place is kind of like a dave and busters and chuckee cheese combined...I love the atmosphere and I am sure they because you and your family choose to not go will not make or break them. I almost feel sorry for you...you might miss out on something in life because of being so judgemental..God Bless

United States

#23 Feb 19, 2011
big bens employee wrote:
Ive worked at big bens for over a year and i have no reason to recommend this place to anybody. There are rats in the kitchen and the playhouse and there is a serious spider problem. The food on the buffet is usually prepared way in advance then reheated when needed. The pizza on the buffet 90% of the time tastes awful and the same usually goes for the rest of the food. Not worth it.
This is a lie some of my family worked in both the kitchen and the playhouse and they seen one mouse the whole year she worked there and they did not have any spider problems.... The food is cooked fresh from the kitchen to the buffet. So it sounds to me you are just causing Big Bens to have a bad name because you most likely got fired!!!!

United States

#24 Feb 19, 2011
Big Bens is great they have great service and a very clean place to eat and have fun. We are actually friends with the owners and they are great people and we have had family who have worked their and told me they clean and disinfect the big maze every knight which is great and healthy for the kids... The food is great they have a great buffet and a great lunch menu... Also I have been told they will be adding putput golf soon I think it is great to see something like this in a small town like vilonia growing...

Dallas, TX

#25 Feb 20, 2011
Do they serve breakfast and if so what days?
Momshome

Maumelle, AR

#26 Mar 5, 2011
This place sucked last night. We got the worst service ever!!! Not one time did a waitress come to our table after seating us and getting our drinks when we first got there. But we had 2 waitresses that went to every table around ours and ask if they needed refills. Not one time did they clear a plate that was not being used. But they went to every table around ours and cleared plates. I will not be giving them our business again anytime soon, if I ever do again. The only nice thing I can say about that place is the owner (I think that is who he was) came around and said hello when we first got there.
D Cooper

Cabot, AR

#27 Mar 5, 2011
Now! Now! Momshome, How many places in Vilonia can you get bait, pizza and a great tasting seafood buffet under one roof? Oh sorry forgot DVD rentals and the thing is You stopped there to eat in the first place?? Nuff said... They say you learn something new everyday and I guess today was your lucky day.Momshome, Just best be lucky you're family is still well and you are still well enough to write this. Most people werent that lucky. More than likely everyone else is still setting on the pot or bent over a bucket.

Wylie, TX

#28 Mar 10, 2011
really?? come on...yall are you really out of hand...this is a good place. Momshome I am very sorry that you had a bad experience there because we love it there and I know that if you had told the owner that your service was terrible he would have made it right with you all. He has always been very kind and I have seen him get on a couple of people before for just little things so I know that this would have been major!! please dont let this experience be your last.
thisisfunny

Dallas, TX

#29 Jul 31, 2011
Haha I worked there ever since it opened and I also worked at his previous store before this one opened. I don't eat seafood so I can't say how that part was but the pizza... Hah not worth your money. The ingredients were constantly changing and so you never really knew what you were getting. It's pretty redic!! The pizza was also made way in advance and sat out until we used it. I wouldn't even eat it when it was free. So with that said I think it is way too expensive for the crappy pizza you are served.:)

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#30 Nov 16, 2011
D Cooper wrote:
Big Bens pizza pro with a all you can eat seafood buffet? WOW, that right there is enough to tell you something. Does this place have a baitshop in it too? Can we return our rented videos at this place as well? I have heard enough to know that my family nor I will be stopping at Big Bens Pizza Pro and Sea Food Buffet. If they serve seafood in the weekends what do they serve during the week? Big Bens Pizza Pro and Chinese buffet. Only In Arkansas. Gezzz
Oh PS. My wife wants to know is there a beauty shop in the back so she can get a perm while we wait on our food to be cooked?
The beauty shop is next door. And bend wife runs it. haha
Britney

Haslet, TX

#32 Aug 3, 2012
What is the prices on Saturday for seafood buffet and crab legs?
Fellow employee
#33 Aug 9, 2012
Yeah I've worked there for months and what the guy said about rats and spiders is true. We have a major rat problem. Spiders, not so bad, but they are there. We literaly make pizzas at night (with the least ingridients as possible cuz Ben is a cheap bastard) and store them until someone orders them. And yeah dudes right, we had a couple people come in trashed one night. They still work here too. The pizza, not worth the money. Our sea food? It's FROZEN!! Ben's wife does actually work next door. However, we Do clean the play area EVERY night. Very safe there.
Former Employee

Greenbrier, AR

#34 Dec 28, 2012
I also used to work there for aout 5 years... it was a great high school job but the food is crap... The onwer is very inapproprite with the female employees. People did come to work drunk when I worked there. Even the owner was drinking. I did see a few mice when I worked there but the roaches is what concerned me even more... It is a very unorganized restaurant that has potential but it really needs some help from an owner that knows what they are doing... I haven't eaten there since I quit a few years back...
Atkins

Little Rock, AR

#35 Mar 12, 2013
Loved the food and loved the staff!! Plan to go back soon.
kelssso

Quitman, AR

#36 Apr 17, 2013
Ive been there numerous times and the service was great. My nephew loves the play area and everyone loves him. We've also livde pretty far out for 18 years and no pizza place has ever delivered. Till big bens with a quickness too, i couldnt believe it. I would recommend them to everyone

United States

#37 Jun 16, 2013
Worst customer service or business ethics ever!! We got a bad pizza that tasted terrible one time. Call and complained and we were nice about it. They did the right thing at the time and gave us our money back. Today when I decide to try again I am told that there is a note in there system signed by Ben to not take any orders from us.
Paul in Sherwood

Sherwood, AR

#38 Jun 28, 2013
dear Douchebag Cooper if you haven't ate there why troll the message board P.S. you asked for this attention
D Cooper wrote:
Big Bens pizza pro with a all you can eat seafood buffet? WOW, that right there is enough to tell you something. Does this place have a baitshop in it too? Can we return our rented videos at this place as well? I have heard enough to know that my family nor I will be stopping at Big Bens Pizza Pro and Sea Food Buffet. If they serve seafood in the weekends what do they serve during the week? Big Bens Pizza Pro and Chinese buffet. Only In Arkansas. Gezzz
Oh PS. My wife wants to know is there a beauty shop in the back so she can get a perm while we wait on our food to be cooked?

Clarksville, TN

#39 Aug 14, 2013
If your looking for catfish in Arkansas, RON's Catfish in Jonesboro AR beats this place hand's down for quality and taste and price of their catfish.
Jeremy D

United States

#40 Aug 18, 2013
I've worked there for a few years now. All of our "seafood" comes frozen, that's including our crab legs. Ben is not the nicest man, he cusses employees, and gets drunk in the kitchen with Preston scroggins and Glenn whilhite, then gets I'm loud arguments with employees. The food is okay, but it is not an enjoyable atmosphere.

Bigelow, AR

#41 Feb 10, 2014
First time i ate there, the food was good and fresh. the second time i ate there, the food wasn't so fresh and the pizza was undercooked and bland. The third time i ate there the food was down right horrible and all three times the service was barely existent.. There one rule when it comes to the waitresses, the prettier they are, the less likely they are to be polite or even useful(how the hell do you screw up on 2 drink orders twice in the same visit). I enjoyed seeing the waitresses but but considering how they were dressed on Halloween, i wouldn't suggest calling it a family restaurant, maybe a soft-core gentleman's club instead, but i digress. Between prices, food quality, atmosphere, and prices I'd suggest going to a gas station and buying 4 hour old corndogs instead...
really

United States

#42 Feb 11, 2014
I think they really use possum nuts and skunk meat by the taste of it. Food is disgusting and service is not much better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Question 35,212
Beware 13 hr Guest 8
News Salem Police Department (Mar '10) Wed Reform 95
News Mike Maggio pleads guilty to federal bribery ch... (Jan '15) Apr 24 The Hamburglar 8
News Ex-senator Baker charged with DWI (Oct '16) Apr 24 The Hamburglar 2
HOMELESS and FREEZING Apr 24 The Hamburglar 5
Who's the deadbeat parent here? Apr 22 Boo 2

Mayflower Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayflower Mortgages