No

Other (explain below)

United States

#32365 Saturday Sep 6
Ronnie has the buthurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit it , you would like to suck the Ronnie,
LOL
Are all of Barney's relatives now participating?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32366 Saturday Sep 6
LMAO! Poor Barney Boy, still can't seem to get out of his own stupid way!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#32367 Saturday Sep 6
Ronnie has the buthurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit it , you would like to suck the Ronnie,
LOL
Shup dummy don't project your homo emotions onto others.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#32368 Saturday Sep 6
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The condition gets worse by debunking talking points? Does your therapist require you to take notes during your sessions? Everyone is a liberal when they're young, it's as you gain experience that you gain the knowledge to be a conservative
That last sentence readily brings two things to mind .

First, a Blue Dog Democrat would be a walking paradox and secondly you don't know shit about politics.

Jonesboro, AR

#32369 Saturday Sep 6
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That last sentence readily brings two things to mind .
First, a Blue Dog Democrat would be a walking paradox and secondly you don't know shit about politics.
So you're saying that any democrat that shows any common sense is a paradox?
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#32370 Saturday Sep 6
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately those with serious psychosis who believe every Republican talking point they ever read is fact has a tendency to act like a four year old. In retrospect this should be expected since
psychosis is most likely to be diagnosed in young adults.
Apparently this condition can be greatly exacerbated by debunking those republican talking points.
Unfortunately for Barney, this is news, not a political talking point. Thus the reason he kept asking for help in understanding.
Barney only understands how to read opinion blogs and editorials about the news, so that he has 'talking points'. That's why he can't discuss anything.
The truth is, poor old fool only got excited and stared cussing when something was written on the level of a 4 year old, his level, and in rhyme so that he could 'get it'! The real news only caused him to ask,'...ummmm...what does this mean...?'

Oh, Barney, the only thing you have...'debunked' is the tiny shred of doubt in the mind of anyone that wasn't sure if you were a genuine lying fool or just a mindless fool, by proving you are indeed a full-fledge, genuine mindless, lying fool!
And you are the best one ever!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#32371 Saturday Sep 6
Bwahahahaha

Somebody went POOF
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#32372 Saturday Sep 6
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO- those were 3 separate paragraphs and each paragraph had quotation marks, seems one as intelligent as you would have understood the link was only pertinent to the paragraph to which it was attached.
This is Barney's example of his ability to discuss issues.
Cutting 3 different paragraphs from various places, pasting them together in one post, adding a fake link, and lying about the distorted mess he created.
And he is so stupid, he admits to his lies, by detailing his deception!
Yea, Barney, you are one lying idiot, sitting there in Fulton County, inviting strangers to your home, and threatening them with your vicious dog!
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#32373 Saturday Sep 6
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing how you think that anyone that has a negative view of your post is Barney.
It is amusing how you are entertained by your various Sybil personalities that always show up to help you out as you spiral down the toilet!
Sorry, Sybil, but you destroy yourself better than anyone else can.

Washington DC

#32374 Saturday Sep 6
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that any democrat that shows any common sense is a paradox?
Here, see if this will help you bring my comment into the realm of your comprehension ability.

par·a·dox noun \&#712;per-&#601;- &#716;däks, &#712;pa-r&#601;-\
: something (such as a situation) that is made up of two opposite things and that seems impossible but is actually true or possible

Now if you can convince me you can understand the above, then we will work on enlightening you as to what a Blue Dog Democrat is.

Washington DC

#32375 Saturday Sep 6
BTW - if that task is impossible for you, please take the advice I have offered you previously and

G.F.Y.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#32376 Saturday Sep 6
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"silence vow"
Tell you what, why don't you repost where I said I was taking a vow of silence.
Fact is, you can't, what I said was I was going to starve a Troll by ignoring their mindless post .
Unless you are the same Troll that did not have a thing to do with you.
Yes, you said this in post #32229, on August 27th, and you replied to 'guest'. Truth is, you don't know who you replied to, so it's best you just ignore everyone. Silence is bliss, in your case.

Interestingly, this bogus proclamation of 'ignoring' from you came after several people tried (in vain) to discuss 'issues' with you. They included: FATCA, Southern Borders, Western Europe, your 4-F papers, Congressional Democrats losing confidence in Obama, Russia, among other 'issues'.

After your many lies, your inability to discuss any one of these issues without lying, your deceptive cutting and pasting to distort content in the exact way you did yesterday, and having no where else to go with your lies, you began to divert with your paranoid accusation, cursing rants, multiple lies, threats of meeting strangers in their home towns, inviting strangers to your house where you and your vicious dog live, and then, of course after your hilarious backtracking because you thought you had gone too far with your threats, you posted this...

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you starve a Troll you ask, simple you ignore them.
Hope you'er ready to be starved.
Now let's see how many times the Troll will add the name Barney to his post in an attempt to get me to talk to him.
BTW- Go f*ck yourself in the mean time.
Then you ran away for a few days, like the little girl you are, never having been able to truthfully discuss one single issue without your utter failure. Typical pattern for you, that you have repeated over and over and over.

Now, here you are, repeating the very same crap you did then because you know nothing and are incapable of discussing anything because you are a mealy mouth lying punk!
You are cheap entertainment, a mindless twit, and an idiot to boot! Your mealy mouth is your demise...You really should think about ignoring more than just some random 'guest'...

Jonesboro, AR

#32377 Saturday Sep 6
BARNEYII wrote:
BTW - if that task is impossible for you, please take the advice I have offered you previously and
G.F.Y.
Good For You? Thanks!
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#32378 Saturday Sep 6
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, see if this will help you bring my comment into the realm of your comprehension ability.
par·a·dox noun \&#712;per-&#601;- &#716;däks, &#712;pa-r&#601;-\
: something (such as a situation) that is made up of two opposite things and that seems impossible but is actually true or possible.
Now if you can convince me you can understand the above, then we will work on enlightening you as to what a Blue Dog Democrat is.
Is that your big pet waiting for the next stranger that takes you up on your invitation to come to your house?
It's great the way you have learned how to read a dictionary and look up words!
You should use all of that energy spent on learning how to look up and define words in the dictionary, into current issues in the world, because you suck at that!

Jonesboro, AR

#32379 Saturday Sep 6
That's really something, I've proven Barney his errors, sometimes proved him to be a fool and what did the boy do. He said "Good For You". Our little military hero want to be said "GFY" just as if he thought he was a real vet or had a real job or had ever been with a real woman. The little 4-F mental midget congratulated me like a real person would instead of that nasty persona that we have all laughed at for oh so long. The little German speaking Dutchman may be ready to take his finger out of his dyke, leave home and join the world of real adults.

Jonesboro, AR

#32380 Saturday Sep 6
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"I also understand the probability of it becoming reality is some where between slim and none"
"Soviet Block" , no longer exist either.
Since you've been so nice I thought it would be nice to reprint some of your jewels from the past.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#32382 Saturday Sep 6
guest wrote:
That's really something, I've proven Barney his errors, sometimes proved him to be a fool and what did the boy do. He said "Good For You". Our little military hero want to be said "GFY" just as if he thought he was a real vet or had a real job or had ever been with a real woman. The little 4-F mental midget congratulated me like a real person would instead of that nasty persona that we have all laughed at for oh so long. The little German speaking Dutchman may be ready to take his finger out of his dyke, leave home and join the world of real adults.
Well, that would be a real leap for Barney to make if he wants to join the real world, too far in fact. I just don't think he has enough spring in his step for that!
Barney is proven wrong every time..to the point of Him becoming a lunatic the longer he lies.
He thinks he is saving face by declaring himself right (offering zero facts), distorting the original context and creating lies, and simply making up scenarios that never happened, but he only fools himself...fools are easily swayed!
Gail

Oklahoma City, OK

#32383 Saturday Sep 6
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that would be a real leap for Barney to make if he wants to join the real world, too far in fact. I just don't think he has enough spring in his step for that!
Barney is proven wrong every time..to the point of Him becoming a lunatic the longer he lies.
He thinks he is saving face by declaring himself right (offering zero facts), distorting the original context and creating lies, and simply making up scenarios that never happened, but he only fools himself...fools are easily swayed!
You got that right! Look at how many people allowed themselves to be fooled by Brand New Church. We all have choices. One chooses to be deceived, so foolishness is inevitable. In the end, malicious gossip is all that sort of people have. Both sad and pathetic.
BarneyIII

Oklahoma City, OK

#32384 Saturday Sep 6
I've been reading my dictionary, and came across words like 'liar' and 'idiot' and 'stupid'.
I was surprised by the definitions of these here words because I realize I really am a stupid idiot liar.
I really love my dictionary and and I love how it helps me in my life.
BarneyIII

Conway, AR

#32385 Saturday Sep 6
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right! Look at how many people allowed themselves to be fooled by Brand New Church. We all have choices. One chooses to be deceived, so foolishness is inevitable. In the end, malicious gossip is all that sort of people have. Both sad and pathetic.
What's Brand New Church?
Barney makes the choice to believe malicious gossip about world events, Gail.
You are right, he is sad and pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolyn Wallace (Nov '13) 34 min guesswho 11
How has Aristotle internet? 3 hr thelawdog 8
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 7 hr WARRIOR 245
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 7 hr WARRIOR 10,004
Pam Cossey's Suicide Attempt 12 hr Guess 1
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 15 hr KBK 218
little local using girls Thu truth-will-come-out 1
•••
•••
•••

Mayflower Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mayflower People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE