Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

5,974 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#32204 Aug 26, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney,one more thing about your thoughts on FATCA, and you belief that 'any U.S. citizen should abide by U.S. tax law regardless of what country they or their bank accounts are in.'
(Gosh, I love that you so piously typed this load of garbage that is as stupid as you are!)
FATCA wouldn't be legal here in the good old U.S., thank goodness. You see, you just can't pull off sounding intelligent. It never bodes well for you. And, it further proves you are clueless about FATCA and its purpose.
The information that FATCA is legally allowed to obtain from overseas banks about American, tax paying citizens living abroad is invasive and illegal here in the U.S., so FATCA blows your first belief right out of the water.
Privacy laws prevent the release of that information in our borders.
FATCA is an unfair law to American tax payers living abroad, and 'the teeth' this administration added to existing laws are illegal in America.
Yes, those sound like the sort of 'teeth' this administration is ruled by.
And it's with those teeth that you are snared by. Hey! Herman Cain wrote something about this, and I posted it a couple of pages back. It describes you perfectly...in case you missed it.
" piously typed"

OMG - why don't you buy yourself a dictionary, or use one that is online.

No pun intended, the G stands for gosh

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#32205 Aug 26, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oral, anal and a desire to see someone defecating, you are one sick puppy.
Since you do not understand figurative language, I'm hesitant to use this term, but what the Hell, I will do it any way..........

Go f*ck yourself.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#32206 Aug 26, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
" piously typed"
OMG - why don't you buy yourself a dictionary, or use one that is online.
No pun intended, the G stands for gosh
Why don't you address the real issues...like the fact that you are clueless about current events?
In your earlier words, "put up or shut up".
You refuse to do either!
disgruntled

United States

#32207 Aug 26, 2014
REGUARDING. CORNING MAYOR ELECTIONS
PLRASE VOTE PHELAN OUT OF OFFICE!!!
WHO ELSE IS TIRED OF PAYING CRAZY RISING WATER BILLS? WHO ELSE NEEDS DITCHES DUG & DRAINS CLEANED FOR SEVERW FLOODING.
INLY THAT HE bold face lies abt sumthing not done in over 10 Yrs!
IF RE ELECTED. THIRD TERM..GUESS WHO GETS RETIREMENT $$ TO KICK BACK ON... LET HIM GO GET A REAL JOB . LIKE THE REST OF US
PPL OF CORNING. HIRE A MAYOR WHO MIGHT ACTUALLY WORK FOR THE BETTER OF OUR TOWN.
WHO.Knows.. IS There anyone who'd actually care abt city grievances & not respond w a "crap eating grin"??

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#32208 Aug 26, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you address the real issues...like the fact that you are clueless about current events?
In your earlier words, "put up or shut up".
You refuse to do either!
Just tell me what current events you would care to discuss, do I need to send you another link to help you figure that out?
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#32209 Aug 26, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just tell me what current events you would care to discuss, do I need to send you another link to help you figure that out?
I've tried. You failed.
You can send any link you would like. I've already told you it wasn't necessary for you to provide further evidence that you are an idiot, but if you feel you must continue to prove what a mealy mouth idiot you are, sure, go ahead.
You know, I posted a great article by Herman Cain a couple of pages back, and it was almost as if he had you in mind when he wrote it.
You should read it. You wouldn't be able to comprehend it...but you should try.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#32210 Aug 26, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I did not say a word about any threat, the word I used was harassment.
Yes, you used the word harassment. I never said you used the word threat.
I used the word threat, you big idiot.
You should think twice before you make a threat, especially when you threaten in black and white, in a public forum.
See, I just used the word again.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#32211 Aug 26, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you do not understand figurative language, I'm hesitant to use this term, but what the Hell, I will do it any way..........
Go f*ck yourself.
Now you're a voyeur, no wonder the military wouldn't take you.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#32212 Aug 26, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just tell me what current events you would care to discuss, do I need to send you another link to help you figure that out?
Southern Borders

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#32213 Aug 26, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Southern Borders
I presume you live in Ark., so that would be Louisiana and Texas.

Next question please.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#32215 Aug 26, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I presume you live in Ark., so that would be Louisiana and Texas.
Next question please.
You implied you would discus the issues not the location so you've lied again. I do admire your progress with map reading skills though, you weren't as good when avoiding European discussions.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#32216 Aug 26, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You implied you would discus the issues not the location so you've lied again. I do admire your progress with map reading skills though, you weren't as good when avoiding European discussions
Did I tell you that I would discus the issues with you?
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#32217 Aug 26, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You implied you would discus the issues not the location so you've lied again. I do admire your progress with map reading skills though, you weren't as good when avoiding European discussions.
His discussion capabilities are practically non existent now, because he can only 'discuss' from those he agrees with, and can cut and paste their words and pass them off here as his own 'thoughts'.
Obama is failing so miserably, that Barney's choices to cut and paste from are almost gone.
The liberal loons he 'thinks' after may not be bashing Obama yet, however, they also can't write anything to praise him for...so it's hurting Barney's 'thoughts on real issues'...not much to cut and paste, then pass off as his own 'thoughts'.

'Barney's thoughts' on FATCA were proof positive that whomever he got his information from lied about the entire premise of the law, and Barney swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.
Of course, trying to save face, he posted that FORBES link, which only confirmed that Barney's 'thoughts' on FATCA were wrong, wrong, wrong!

Yes, Barney's 'thought sources' are getting fewer and fewer, and those that remain are feeding him wrong information, which can be proven false very easily.
One would think he would just shut his mealy mouth and stop proving himself an idiot...but what can you expect from a punk.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#32218 Aug 26, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I tell you that I would discus the issues with you?
I personally think when you have extended an open invitation to several to meet you at your house, there is really no need to specify a specific person to whom you will discuss.
This is an open forum. You make a public comment, it is fair game for discussion.
Now, if you get a stranger to meet you at your house from this forum, well, what the two of you discuss together, alone...no one will dare ask or want to know.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#32219 Aug 26, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I tell you that I would discus the issues with you?
Well, that explains it. You can't discus issues, you think that you can point out issues. Just gets better and better, you never understood the issues anyway.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#32220 Aug 26, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
His discussion capabilities are practically non existent now, because he can only 'discuss' from those he agrees with, and can cut and paste their words and pass them off here as his own 'thoughts'.
Obama is failing so miserably, that Barney's choices to cut and paste from are almost gone.
The liberal loons he 'thinks' after may not be bashing Obama yet, however, they also can't write anything to praise him for...so it's hurting Barney's 'thoughts on real issues'...not much to cut and paste, then pass off as his own 'thoughts'.
'Barney's thoughts' on FATCA were proof positive that whomever he got his information from lied about the entire premise of the law, and Barney swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.
Of course, trying to save face, he posted that FORBES link, which only confirmed that Barney's 'thoughts' on FATCA were wrong, wrong, wrong!
Yes, Barney's 'thought sources' are getting fewer and fewer, and those that remain are feeding him wrong information, which can be proven false very easily.
One would think he would just shut his mealy mouth and stop proving himself an idiot...but what can you expect from a punk.
LMFAO - Tell you what Dude, just put on your big girl panties and prove any thing I said on FACTA incorrect . Come on big boy, jump on that. You just said it would be easy, now back it up!!!!!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#32221 Aug 26, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that explains it. You can't discus issues, you think that you can point out issues. Just gets better and better, you never understood the issues anyway.
I have noticed a trend developing here, I ask you a question you don't want to answer and what happens? the Speller Feller makes it's miraculous appearance right on cue.

Your getting better, you knew better than to give a direct answer to that question.

So that you don't get caught in a lie you dodge the question.

Told you last night, your not smart enough to screw with me.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#32222 Aug 26, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You implied you would discus the issues not the location so you've lied again. I do admire your progress with map reading skills though, you weren't as good when avoiding European discussions.
I guess I'm not as good as reading maps as you, because I still have not been able to find any Scandanavian countries in western Europe you said was there.

Now I found some in Northern Europe.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#32223 Aug 26, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'm not as good as reading maps as you, because I still have not been able to find any Scandanavian countries in western Europe you said was there.
Now I found some in Northern Europe.
Did you find the 102's, the 4-F or what the language is in the Netherlands? Most people considered any non Soviet European country part of Western Europe, being the legalist that you are, you probably had real problem with an iron curtain. Your reasoning powers are probably the cause of your lack of success in life, you can't blame everything on the court system.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#32224 Aug 26, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO - Tell you what Dude, just put on your big girl panties and prove any thing I said on FACTA incorrect . Come on big boy, jump on that. You just said it would be easy, now back it up!!!!!
Well, first of all Dude, it is FATCA. So you are still batting a zero. See just how easy that was.
Your entire 'thoughts' from last night are on here, in black and white, post #32188, and you weren't just wrong, you were embarrassingly wrong.
Just how wrong you were was covered in detail, and only a moronic, mealy mouth punk idiot wouldn't understand...and here you are...the moronic, mealy mouth punk idiot asking for the proof that's already here!
It's no surprise...this is also something you've done hundreds of times in the past. You are proven wrong time and again, and in your delusional democratic delirium (as described by Herman Cain...You should really read that post sometime) you think this stupidity like your post above covers your epic failures.
When in reality, you just expose and continue to prove what a mealy mouth idiot you are over and over and over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 Arrested in Baxter County for Sea Doo Thefts 7 hr guest 6
FCSO Lets Rusty Hurtt Walk. 17 hr Salemyte 2
politics 17 hr tall one 1
VHS Women Who Work In Office 20 hr Just smile 2
Salem Mayors Race Sat DIxie Guy 1
Major John Randal Sat thelawdog 8
i need a real lone shark (Apr '13) Fri guest 11
Mayflower Dating
Find my Match

Mayflower Jobs

Mayflower People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mayflower News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mayflower

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]