No

Other (explain below)

Barney always was a fake

Yellville, AR

#31290 Jul 15, 2014
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
According to post 31276 you were talking about after you left the service
"Being I was born prior to 1996, and my time for recall after active duty has long past, yes my draft status is still 4-f." So you were 4-A If age and still in school is the issue then 1-S so either way you aren't 4-F unless you have a disability. Either way you are incorrect.
You are correct because barney never was in any service,he was 4F.
Barney is a faker from Salem Arkansas.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#31291 Jul 15, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Decided if you have Redd, I can have Ginger. How about some answers?
Where are your manners child?

You say, how about some answers please!!

Kansas City Ks.

#31292 Jul 15, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Decided if you have Redd, I can have Ginger. How about some answers?
I don't have Redd, but I have had Ginger.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31293 Jul 15, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are your manners child?
You say, how about some answers please!!
Ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away, answer the questions.

Kansas City Ks.

#31294 Jul 15, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Say pleaseeeeeeee!

Kansas City Ks.

#31295 Jul 15, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean, I do my best to ignore you, an every time I do you start crying,

'wheres Barney'
Pondering

United States

#31296 Jul 15, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean, I do my best to ignore you, an every time I do you start crying,
'wheres Barney'
The boy had asked you some legitimate questions, you have no answers? Give him a source for that 4-F classification. I'm sure you have one but I'm pretty good at searching the internet and I can't find any source that would indicate that designation for your situation.
Redd

Jonesboro, AR

#31297 Jul 15, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually after the War most people considered Europe East and West, your side was considered eastern, the non Soviet was considered Western. By your standards there is also a Southern Europe, any way I still haven't been to the Scandinavia countries. You still 4-F?
Well Heavens to Betsey, sure appreciate you explaining the Cold War to us.
Redd

Jonesboro, AR

#31298 Jul 15, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Butts and such probably had much to do with his removal from this here country's armed forces, that type of stuff used to be frowned upon.
Damn man, is this how a military retiree spends his time these days? Sure different than how my Dad, my Uncles, and their generation spent time.

Surely your time in the military gave you some unique skill that could better serve you than this.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31299 Jul 15, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn man, is this how a military retiree spends his time these days? Sure different than how my Dad, my Uncles, and their generation spent time.
Surely your time in the military gave you some unique skill that could better serve you than this.
No, stamping out stupidity is an honorable vocation, and never said I was a military retiree. Strange thing, if you work hard and smart when you're young, you end up with leisure time as you get older. Just can't figure out why you can't answer any of my questions. You demand verification from everyone but can't do it yourself. I originally thought they were honest errors now they look like out right lies.

Kansas City Ks.

#31300 Jul 15, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
No, stamping out stupidity is an honorable vocation, and never said I was a military retiree. Strange thing, if you work hard and smart when you're young, you end up with leisure time as you get older. Just can't figure out why you can't answer any of my questions. You demand verification from everyone but can't do it yourself. I originally thought they were honest errors now they look like out right lies
You stamping out stupidity??????????

Guess you forgot to stamp this before you said it..........

"I've lived in Germany and the Netherlands and have visited about every country in Western Europe but the Scandinavian ones"

" I'll trust my sense of geography over yours"

When you learn West from North I will too.

Meantime,,,,,,,,,,

I'm still waiting for you to tell me-

Do you have any Idea what is recorded in that court house that would allow me to take your money.
age limit

Jonesboro, AR

#31301 Jul 15, 2014
Dead babes?
Ronie

Anonymous Proxy

#31302 Jul 15, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
No, stamping out stupidity is an honorable vocation, and never said I was a military retiree. Strange thing, if you work hard and smart when you're young, you end up with leisure time as you get older. Just can't figure out why you can't answer any of my questions. You demand verification from everyone but can't do it yourself. I originally thought they were honest errors now they look like out right lies.
If Bull s*it was Money you would be richer then all of the Walton's and Warren Buffet
Ronie

Anonymous Proxy

#31303 Jul 15, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if he has the Ability to Masturbate with Both hands then switch off and not miss a Beat

United States

#31304 Jul 16, 2014
age limit wrote:
Dead babes?
Dumb
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31305 Jul 16, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You stamping out stupidity??????????
Guess you forgot to stamp this before you said it..........
"I've lived in Germany and the Netherlands and have visited about every country in Western Europe but the Scandinavian ones"
" I'll trust my sense of geography over yours"
When you learn West from North I will too.
Meantime,,,,,,,,,,
I'm still waiting for you to tell me-
Do you have any Idea what is recorded in that court house that would allow me to take your money.
Recorded at the courthouse? Either your record with a parole officer or the county sex offender list? If you can show me a verifiable source as to how you ended up with a 4-F classification and learn how to spell Ronnie, I'll tell you what's at the courthouse.

Kansas City Ks.

#31306 Jul 16, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Recorded at the courthouse? Either your record with a parole officer or the county sex offender list? If you can show me a verifiable source as to how you ended up with a 4-F classification and learn how to spell Ronnie, I'll tell you what's at the courthouse.
For starters you have no idea what I am talking about, and you damn sure have no idea of what you are talking about.

How to spell Ronnie - Seriously, sticking your foot in your mouth again.

That is a woman's name, a bestselling author's name for one woman inpaticulary,

Ronie Kendig .

Looks like you need to stamp a little harder on that stupidity .

Kansas City Ks.

#31307 Jul 16, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here you can share this while your at church:

www.christianbook.com/page/.../ronie-kendig
Christian Book Distributors
Ronie is co-owner of Double Crit Editorial Services and a Ronie kendig is monthly columnist with the widely recognized blog Novel Journey.
Redd

Jonesboro, AR

#31309 Jul 16, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You still think I'm Barney don't you?

You do realize that most that post on this asinine thread are old farts with nothing else but leisure time on their hands...some choose to find more constructive activity... some seek a quest for their version of truth, justice, and the "American Way". Others like yourself just like to argue moot points and create juvenile insults in response.

BTW, I guess the definition of a honorable vocation ain't what it used to be.
Redd

Jonesboro, AR

#31310 Jul 16, 2014
Barney always was a fake wrote:
<quoted text> You are correct because barney never was in any service,he was 4F.
Barney is a faker from Salem Arkansas.
I know for a fact that Barney served in the Middle East.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KathrynK the maumelle KAT HORR 3 hr KAT HORR Kathryn K 7
crystal R 9 hr me 1
A vote against Castleberry for Mayor Aug 20 Wampus Cat 1
News Early voting in sheriff's runoff starts Tuesday Mar '16 Do tell 2
drugs in school (Aug '15) Sep '15 Mary Jane 7
Hwy 89 accident? (Mar '06) Aug '15 guest 4
The River Plantation Residents (Jul '15) Aug '15 Guest 5

Mayflower Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance