Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#30363 Apr 25, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
and Barney displays his nonsensical ignorance again for all to see. "REDD" is not fooling anyone.
LMFAO, Obviously REDD is, and I would not hesitate to place a wager that RC is not.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30364 Apr 25, 2014
Guest wrote:
You're vote don't count anyways
You know this is Barney "you're vote" classic example of his idiocy.

Washington DC

#30365 Apr 25, 2014
Please excuse me Redd, I return the forum to you sir.

Just could not pass up the chance to hear a guilty dog bark.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30366 Apr 25, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, Obviously REDD is, and I would not hesitate to place a wager that RC is not.
Once again I own my comments Hugh Jass and Blaggard. RC is not one of mine. You don't admit to any of yours even though it is obvious to a blind person that they are all you.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30367 Apr 25, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
Please excuse me Redd, I return the forum to you sir.
Just could not pass up the chance to hear a guilty dog bark.
And you did bark right on cue. Me thinks he doth protest too much.

Washington DC

#30368 Apr 25, 2014
y Arit John
22 hours ago
A new Health Affairs studies shows that most people with cancelled Obamacare plans were probably going to cancel the policies themselves, due to high turnover in the individual marketplace.

Several conservatives, including House Speaker John Boehner, have argued that Obamacare left 5 million to 6 million people uninsured due to cancelled plans. Past reports have shown that, due to the "keep your plan" fix and the insurers directing people into new plans, most of those people did not go uninsured

But the Health Affairs study, which used Census data to measure insurance rates between 2008 and 2011, paints a clearer picture of the market: only 42 percent of individuals kept their individual plans for a full year. Most people with non-group, individual market plans who experienced coverage changes didn't return to the individual market, but regained insurance through an employer. "Fifty percent had employer-sponsored insurance, 20 percent had regained nongroup coverage, 6 percent had Medicare or Medicaid, and 4 percent had other coverage. The remaining 20 percent were uninsured a year into the study period," according to the study. That implies that pre-Obamacare individual market plans weren't a permanent source of insurance — people use them, say, when they're between jobs.

The results "suggests that the nongroup market was characterized by frequent disruptions in coverage before the ACA and that the effects of the recent cancellations are not necessarily out of the norm." The study acknowledges that those who are "older than thirty-five, white, or self-employed" were the most likely to keep their plans for three years of longer, and likely couldn't keep plans they liked. But it also notes that the cancelled plan controversy "suffered from a lack of clear evidence.

http://news.yahoo.com/true-numbers-cancelled-...
Reaity Check

Camden, AR

#30369 Apr 25, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO- I have warned you repeatedly about believing Right Wing propaganda.
We all know the Red state of Oklahoma is a bastion of "left wing" ideology, don't we ?
Not really, but they could be catching on.
http://www.batesline.com/archives/2014/02/nat...
Probably not. What have I told you about listening to left wing propaganda?

http://www.ldjackson.net/oklahoma-house-kills...
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30372 Apr 25, 2014
Reaity Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh Barney WRONG again. Could it be because he troll looking for a reason to prove himself right but doesnt bother to research anything about it. That is classic Barney. Oh and I just HAD to bring this up after he defended with such veracity the effectiveness of the ridiculous sanctions againt Russia:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/25/ru...

Not only are they indifferent to the sanctions but this guy is still getting PAID by OUR GOVERNMENT....oh yes those sanctions really had teeth...NOT. Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahha.
Now the Rest of the Story

Jonesboro, AR

#30373 Apr 25, 2014
President Obama’s Asia trip has received some tough criticism back in the United States, but the traveling press seems to be giving the president an easy enough time. In Japan on Friday, pool reporters inquired as to whether he’s getting enough sleep and whether he liked the Mount Fiji–shaped ice-cream dessert he had at a dinner in Japan.

Per the pool report:

Pool was ushered to a hold area at the end of a hallway in the hotel, where Obama, after a false start, walked down the hall.

Asked by Julie Pace of the AP if he slept well, he said,“I’m still on 4 am time.”

Another reporter asked Obama if he like the ice cream dessert in the shape of Mt. Fuji served at the state dinner.

Obama nodded, saying,“They have the green tea at the bottom that I’ve spoken of having when I was six, and I was very pleased,” Obama said.“It was delicious.”

The apparently jet-lagged president made sure to share the press’s lightweight treatment while speaking with Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko later:

“The press was asking if I enjoyed the green tea ice cream,” Obama said.

“Did you enjoy it?” the empress asked.

“Yes, absolutely,” he replied.

President Obama is currently in Seoul on the second leg of his weeklong trip.
souther man

Oklahoma City, OK

#30374 Apr 25, 2014
This presadent is gonna rune this county!!! He tryes to take hour guns away hour rites to mary ONLY woman away take hour babys away and take jeses away from us!!! How can any body stand fkr that!!!!! It jus mame me sik man!!! At least blagard understands!!!!!!!!
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30375 Apr 25, 2014
souther man wrote:
This presadent is gonna rune this county!!! He tryes to take hour guns away hour rites to mary ONLY woman away take hour babys away and take jeses away from us!!! How can any body stand fkr that!!!!! It jus mame me sik man!!! At least blagard understands!!!!!!!!
Dont lump me in with your idiocy
MWM1

Oklahoma City, OK

#30376 Apr 25, 2014
Damn y'all are going wild in this thread. This stuff makes my day. Funny stuff to find in a Stuttgart thread. Who winnin.

Washington DC

#30377 Apr 25, 2014
Reaity Check wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, LMFAO,

"According to my source, who ask to remain anonymous, is effectively dead, at least for the year"

This is just too funny , "I would expect the bill to be brought up at a future date"

And the credentials of the author, he has written 1,964 post in this blog. WOW

Thanks for the belly laugh!

Washington DC

#30378 Apr 25, 2014
Not only did NPV earn the support of 25 of 27 Republicans and 28 of 30 Democrats in the New York state senate this year, but it passed Oklahoma’s heavily Republican state senate. Nebraska state legislators gave NPV a serious look, and other states are considering action.

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/04...

Washington DC

#30379 Apr 25, 2014
http://www.dailyiowan.com/2014/04/21/Opinions...

I just bet you think IOWA is a blue state also.

Ever read a editorial in your life time RC, better yet, do you even know what a editorial page is?
MWM1

Oklahoma City, OK

#30380 Apr 25, 2014
Hahaha trying way to hard. Who winnin.
MWM1

Oklahoma City, OK

#30381 Apr 25, 2014
I'm so glad I found out about this thread.
Blarney

Jonesboro, AR

#30382 Apr 25, 2014
MWM1 wrote:
Hahaha trying way to hard. Who winnin.
Barney, ask him
Blarney

Jonesboro, AR

#30383 Apr 25, 2014
MWM1 wrote:
I'm so glad I found out about this thread.
Not much to do in Bixby on a Friday night, this is the shift that Barney changes the deep fryers in Salem
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30384 Apr 26, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should join one of those militias seeking to overthrow the government....but wait...wouldn't that jeopardize their (not referring to you) medicaid, SSI, and food stamps?
Maybe you shouldn't them join after all.
Maybe you should create a lucid thought before you post something like this so that we don't need a HillBilly translator to try and decipher your mumbo-jumbo!
Your loose attempt at political sarcasm was lost in your skewed ideology. The point you thought you were coyly making is as transparent as the Obama administration.
These 'militias' that you mock are not the Medicaid, SSI,and food stamp moochers that you referred to above.
They are the subsidized financial backers...the middle class...those that work 40 (or 60) hours a week to scrape by, yet bear the brunt of subsidized government programs, like Affordable Health Care.
But don't you worry, Redd. The 'militias' along with the rest of middle America may soon be checking out those free checks that the government readily hands out to the down-trodden.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/joelkotkin/2014/0...

Then who will foot the bill?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
halloween 3 hr its me 1
How has Aristotle internet? 21 hr Don 12
test Wed test 1
Heard that Jessica Shamblin is a theif and doper. (Oct '12) Oct 20 Glen 36
Home Inspector (Mar '14) Oct 20 maryjaneprincton 2
korey skinner Oct 19 laugh 7
2 Arrested in Baxter County for Sea Doo Thefts Oct 19 guest 6
Mayflower Dating
Find my Match

Mayflower Jobs