Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30132 Apr 10, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you have not comprehended the reading material so I will break it down to the third grade level for you again. The article which I linked to was all about the fact that the main contract is in fact NOT being done. Most of the house and senate agreed that it was not being done Hence the letters sent to the White House which was the SUBJECT of the article. God you just make it too easy to make a fool out of you
NOVEMBER

GENEVA — Iran and six major powers agreed early Sunday on a historic deal that freezes key parts of Iran’s nuclear program in exchange for temporary relief on some economic sanctions.

The deal, intended as a first step toward a more comprehensive nuclear pact to be completed in six months, freezes or reverses progress at all of Iran’s major nuclear facilities, according to Western officials familiar with the details. It halts the installation of new centrifuges used to enrich uranium and caps the amount and type of enriched uranium that Iran is allowed to produce.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-... #

And you know what..........

While the "first step" deal is currently set to last for a period of just six months, it has provided a massive sense of relief on all sides in Geneva as it is expected to make Iran less capable of building a nuclear bomb for the time being, while at the same time easing the financial pain Iran's economy has been enduring under the sanctions.

So that brings us to May, as I said, for the final agreement to be signed , and is on track to be done
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30133 Apr 10, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
NOVEMBER
GENEVA — Iran and six major powers agreed early Sunday on a historic deal that freezes key parts of Iran’s nuclear program in exchange for temporary relief on some economic sanctions.
The deal, intended as a first step toward a more comprehensive nuclear pact to be completed in six months, freezes or reverses progress at all of Iran’s major nuclear facilities, according to Western officials familiar with the details. It halts the installation of new centrifuges used to enrich uranium and caps the amount and type of enriched uranium that Iran is allowed to produce.
While the "first step" deal is currently set to last for a period of just six months, it has provided a massive sense of relief on all sides in Geneva as it is expected to make Iran less capable of building a nuclear bomb for the time being, while at the same time easing the financial pain Iran's economy has been enduring under the sanctions.
So that brings us to May, as I said, for the final agreement to be signed , and is on track to be done
And you remember how these announcements have worked out in the past? Are you really that gullible or do you believe that if you wish hard enough it will happen? It seems that as well as you Google and cut and paste you would occasionally seek out the truth.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30134 Apr 10, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
NOVEMBER
As tedious as it is becoming to try to explain things to someone who by all indications is illiterate I will endeavor to do it again....The point of the article was that although they made a commitment to have a deal in place by May, the progress on that final deal is in fact NOT ON TRACK. As you will see in the article linked here http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...
Iran as recently as yesterday remains defiant and has stated plainly that
Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Wednesday that the Islamic Republic will never slow down its nuclear research program, urging his negotiators to remain stern when dealing with world powers over the country’s nuclear program.
“These negotiations should continue,” he told nuclear scientists in Tehran, the official IRNA news agency reported.“But all should know that negotiations will not stop or slow down any of Iran’s activities in nuclear research and development.”
“The country’s nuclear achievements can’t be stopped, and no one has the right to bargain over it,” he added.
Word like "never" and statements like "cant be stopped" mean again that they are not on track for any agreement. The article goes on to say that they hope to START DRAFTING the final agreement in May. In fact the talks will not even reume until May. Which again was the point of the article I originally attached where it says that even Obamas own party is concerned about the progress being made. in this article by ABC news (hardly a consertive friendly organization) Iran says at this time there 50 to 60 percent agreement, but it goes on to say that other european factions dont view it with that much optimism again quoting Irans supreme leader and his continued defiance. So please tell me how they are "on track" to sign a final deal in May when they dont even intend to meet again until May 13 and Iran has restated its defiance to halt any nuclear activities. By the way you should let them know the deadline is may because they all think it is July 20. I feel so sorry for you it must be painful going through life with your foot in your mouth and your head in your ass at the same time. Oh and I'll save you the trouble "incendiary, racy,disagree"
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30135 Apr 10, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
NOVEMBER
As tedious as it is becoming to try to explain things to someone who by all indications is illiterate I will endeavor to do it again....The point of the article was that although they made a commitment to have a deal in place by July, the progress on that final deal is in fact NOT ON TRACK. As you will see in the article linked here http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...

Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Wednesday that the Islamic Republic will never slow down its nuclear research program, urging his negotiators to remain stern when dealing with world powers over the country’s nuclear program.

“These negotiations should continue,” he told nuclear scientists in Tehran, the official IRNA news agency reported.“But all should know that negotiations will not stop or slow down any of Iran’s activities in nuclear research and development.”

“The country’s nuclear achievements can’t be stopped, and no one has the right to bargain over it,” he added.

Word like "never" and statements like "cant be stopped" mean again that they are not on track for any agreement. The article goes on to say that they hope to START DRAFTING the final agreement in May. In fact the talks will not even reume until May. Which again was the point of the article I originally attached where it says that even Obamas own party is concerned about the progress being made. in this article by ABC news (hardly a consertive friendly organization) Iran says at this time there 50 to 60 percent agreement, but it goes on to say that other european factions dont view it with that much optimism again quoting Irans supreme leader and his continued defiance. So please tell me how they are "on track" to sign a final deal in May when they dont even intend to meet again until May 13 and Iran has restated its defiance to halt any nuclear activities. By the way you should let them know the deadline is may because they all think it is July 20. I feel so sorry for you it must be painful going through life with your foot in your mouth and your head in your ass at the same time. Oh and I'll save you the trouble "incendiary, racy,disagree"
Liberal Hypocrisy

Cordova, TN

#30136 Apr 10, 2014
Liberal Hypocrisy

Cordova, TN

#30137 Apr 10, 2014
Liberals, like BARNEYII, sounding more and more like Hitler every day

https://twitter.com/PaulReverePress/status/44...

Kansas City Ks.

#30138 Apr 10, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
As tedious as it is becoming to try to explain things to someone who by all indications is illiterate I will endeavor to do it again....The point of the article was that although they made a commitment to have a deal in place by July, the progress on that final deal is in fact NOT ON TRACK. As you will see in the article linked here http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...
You just don't really know when to STF do you?

Let me make a couple of things clear, I have not said a word about any "deadline", I said the accord was to be implemented in May.

Now pay attention -

WASHINGTON — Negotiators for Iran and six world powers said Wednesday that they have completed preliminary discussions on Iran's disputed nuclear program and are dashing to finish a long-term comprehensive agreement by July 20.

Wrapping up two days of talks in Vienna, the negotiators said they would meet next month to draft a final deal in hope of reaching an accord before the midsummer deadline.

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg...

That story is 15 hrs. old.

Now tell me slick, what month comes after April..........
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30139 Apr 10, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make a couple of things clear, I have not said a word about any "deadline", I said the accord was to be implemented in May.
Now pay attention -
WASHINGTON — Negotiators for Iran and six world powers said Wednesday that they have completed preliminary discussions on Iran's disputed nuclear program and are dashing to finish a long-term comprehensive agreement by July 20.
Wrapping up two days of talks in Vienna, the negotiators said they would meet next month to draft a final deal in hope of reaching an accord before the midsummer deadline.
Talk about not knowing when to shut up...your quote from post 30132

"So that brings us to May, as I said, for the final agreement to be signed , and is on track to be done"
That is where you said the final agreement will be signed in may although I am sure you will spin that saying its not what you meant.
What is even more hilarious is that the article you linked MAKES MY POINT. You chose one statement by and obama administration spokesperson and missed the rest where it says others are not that optimistic because of Iran's supreme leaders comments whch were also quoted in the article and his continued defiance to accept any compromise. in fact (again from the article YOU linked)
A senior Obama administration official who briefed reporters Friday expressed optimism about reaching a deal. But Secretary of State John F. Kerry seemed less certain Tuesday, telling a congressional committee that he was "agnostic" on the prospects

Now as I am sure you have no clue what "agnostic" means I have pasted the definition for you.
ag·nos·tic
/ag&#712;nästik/
adjective

agnostic
of or relating to agnostics or agnosticism.

synonyms:

skeptic, doubter, doubting Thomas, cynic
Or as defined here
a person who does not believe or is unsure of something
: a person who is unwilling to commit to an opinion about something <political agnostics>
So as you can see (once you sound out all the big words) John Kerry told a congressional committee that he isnt even sure of the prospect. That is hardly on track. I just love it when your own links prove you wrong Dont you.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30140 Apr 10, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
"So that brings us to May, as I said, for the final agreement to be signed , and is on track to be done"
That is where you said the final agreement will be signed in may although I am sure you will spin that saying its not what you meant.
What is even more hilarious is that the article you linked MAKES MY POINT. You chose one statement by and obama administration spokesperson and missed the rest where it says others are not that optimistic because of Iran's supreme leaders comments whch were also quoted in the article and his continued defiance to accept any compromise. in fact (again from the article YOU linked)
A senior Obama administration official who briefed reporters Friday expressed optimism about reaching a deal. But Secretary of State John F. Kerry seemed less certain Tuesday, telling a congressional committee that he was "agnostic" on the prospects
Now as I am sure you have no clue what "agnostic" means I have pasted the definition for you.
ag·nos·tic
/ag&#712;nästik/
adjective
agnostic
synonyms:
Or as defined here
: a person who is unwilling to commit to an opinion about something <political agnostics>
So as you can see (once you sound out all the big words) John Kerry told a congressional committee that he isnt even sure of the prospect. That is hardly on track. I just love it when your own links prove you wrong Dont you.
Barney will change the criteria when flipping coins. Based upon his posts and accomplishments, Barney is an idiot and always will be. I am sure that you have noticed that even though no one ever post anything in agreement with Barney all the judgments on his favor. The boys had a rough childhood, he enjoyed it, and chose to remain a child.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30141 Apr 10, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Now pay attention -
Oh and by the way you say you didnt speak of a deadline but only said the accord would be implemented in may then< and here the really funny part, you link to an article as "proof" of your position that says they are working hard to REACH an accord by midsummer. Now stay with me here so you see my amusement then you somehow insinuate (I will give you some time to look that one up) that I dont know what month comes after April. So...and Im just asking here...do you know what order the months go in because you cannot implement and accord in may that has little hope of even being reached by July. So let me again explain it to you in hopes that I may help you overcome your illiteracy July comes 2 months AFTER May...Slick
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30142 Apr 10, 2014
Oh and last thing for a while because it is getting boring to humiliate because you make it so easy. Since you rate almost every post that is not yours as Racy I thought someone should share with you wha racy means since you do not appear to know. I hesitate to do this because I get a laugh every time you do it and make a fool of yourself

rac·y
/&#712;r&#257;s&#2 75;/
adjective: racy; comparative adjective: racier; superlative adjective: raciest
(of speech, writing, or behavior) lively, entertaining, and typically mildly titillating sexually.

So what you are saying when you "judge it" racy is that you find it lively, entertaining, and it turns you on. Unless you mean it that way, which wouldnt surprise me because you certainly act like a queer.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30143 Apr 10, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Now pay attention -
Pay Attention:
If you like your current insurance, you can keep it.
Nothing will change...

Now you tell me, slick....
These political leaders always do what they say they are going to implement, don't they?

"Draft a final deal in hope of reaching an accord before the midsummer deadline"

In hope of...???

Yep, Barney, you are as slick as they come. So slick that reality slides right off of you, and leaves you in a hopeful fog!!!
Blaggard

Roland, OK

#30144 Apr 10, 2014
Poor Barn do I need to explain what offtopic means? the 2 you judged offtopic are very specific and ontopic. But Im sure you knew that. It is hysterical to me how quickly you changed once I told you how you were continually making a fool of yourself and didnt even know it.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30145 Apr 10, 2014
Another's ACA success story

WASHINGTON — Kathleen Sebelius, the health and human services secretary, is resigning, ending a stormy five-year tenure marred by the disastrous rollout of President Obama’s signature legislative achievement, the Affordable Care Act.

Mr. Obama accepted Ms. Sebelius’s resignation this week, and on Friday morning he will nominate Sylvia Mathews Burwell, the director of the Office of Management and Budget, to replace her, officials said.

The departure comes as the Obama administration tries to move beyond its early stumbles in carrying out the law, persuade a still-skeptical public of its lasting benefits, and help Democratic incumbents, who face blistering attack ads after supporting the legislation, survive the midterm elections this fall.

Continue reading the main story
RELATED COVERAGE

Budget Chief Is Obama’s Choice as New Health SecretaryAPRIL 10, 2014
Officials said Ms. Sebelius, 65, made the decision to resign and was not forced out. But the frustration at the White House over her performance had become increasingly clear, as administration aides worried that the crippling problems at HealthCare.gov , the website set up to enroll Americans in insurance exchanges, would result in lasting damage to the president’s legacy.

Even last week, as Mr. Obama triumphantly announced that enrollments in the exchanges had exceeded seven million, she did not appear next to him for the news conference in the Rose Garden.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#30146 Apr 10, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh she-it, it is not.
Of course it's not. Why else would the progressives make such an issue of what's clearly a non-issue?

Kansas City Ks.

#30147 Apr 10, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
ag·nos·tic
/ag&#712;nästik/
adjective
agnostic
synonyms:
Or as defined here
Yep, that is what I said.

Please learn how to separate what is someone' s opinion from what is fact.

Facts such as, the date set for a signing of a nuclear accord, that would be a fact.

Someone saying they are "not optimistic " because some one else said this, well that is and opinion that don't mean shit.

BTW- Numb Nuts, while I am on the subject, learn the f^cking difference between a op-ed piece and a news story. GEEZ what a idiot.

And it would help you to also lean that a dead line, and a signing date are not always on the same day, but that is rather obvious don't you think?

Sorry I forgot, you are not real good at that.

Kansas City Ks.

#30148 Apr 10, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and by the way you say you didnt speak of a deadline but only said the accord would be implemented in may then< and here the really funny part, you link to an article as "proof" of your position that says they are working hard to REACH an accord by midsummer. Now stay with me here so you see my amusement then you somehow insinuate (I will give you some time to look that one up) that I dont know what month comes after April. So...and Im just asking here...do you know what order the months go in because you cannot implement and accord in may that has little hope of even being reached by July. So let me again explain it to you in hopes that I may help you overcome your illiteracy July comes 2 months AFTER May...Slick
Indeed it does, and before making such a Ass of your self as you have done here, you might want to catch up on your current events. I will brief you quickly.

You see The Iran - US accord just finished a two day meeting, and when the smoke cleared this was the announcement .......... you ready, this could sting a little bit, Awww you can take it, you're just a big ole dumb ass you can handle it..........

Los Angeles Times &#8206;- 1 day ago
Negotiators for Iran and six world powers will meet again in May to draft a final deal for an accord before the July 20 deadline.

Kansas City Ks.

#30149 Apr 10, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
Oh and last thing for a while because it is getting boring to humiliate because you make it so easy. Since you rate almost every post that is not yours as Racy I thought someone should share with you wha racy means since you do not appear to know. I hesitate to do this because I get a laugh every time you do it and make a fool of yourself
rac·y
/&#712;r&#257;s&#2 75;/
adjective: racy; comparative adjective: racier; superlative adjective: raciest
(of speech, writing, or behavior) lively, entertaining, and typically mildly titillating sexually.
So what you are saying when you "judge it" racy is that you find it lively, entertaining, and it turns you on. Unless you mean it that way, which wouldnt surprise me because you certainly act like a queer.
Let me ask you something, have you ever used a Apple I phone 4s?

Tell you what, just pick one sometime go to Topix and send me a message on that I phone, then rate your message to me. Come on, think it can be done, then tell me how you did it, because I don't see a damn thing on here about rating anything.

WTF- are you talking about?
Blaggard

Roland, OK

#30150 Apr 10, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that is what I said.
Please learn how to separate what is someone' s opinion from what is fact.
Facts such as, the date set for a signing of a nuclear accord, that would be a fact.
Someone saying they are "not optimistic " because some one else said this, well that is and opinion that don't mean shit.
BTW- Numb Nuts, while I am on the subject, learn the f^cking difference between a op-ed piece and a news story. GEEZ what a idiot.
And it would help you to also lean that a dead line, and a signing date are not always on the same day, but that is rather obvious don't you think?
Sorry I forgot, you are not real good at that.
Ok this makes no sense at all but Im not surprised. You said show where you said it ...I showed you...there is no date set to sign the accord because there is no accord that is the FACT it is your OPINION that it will be accomplished but the people on the front line dont think it will happen so you must have some inside information that the Head of the State department doesnt know. An you call me an idiot. Now that is funny.

Kansas City Ks.

#30152 Apr 10, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok this makes no sense at all but Im not surprised. You said show where you said it ...I showed you...there is no date set to sign the accord because there is no accord that is the FACT it is your OPINION that it will be accomplished but the people on the front line dont think it will happen so you must have some inside information that the Head of the State department doesnt know. An you call me an idiot. Now that is funny.
You showed me nothing, I did not say a word about a dead line.

Los Angeles Times &#8206;- 1 day ago
Negotiators for Iran and six world powers will meet again in May to draft a final deal for an accord before the July 20 deadline.

Now tell me WTF is it you do not understand in the above TIMES article printed yesterday?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica at dept of health 3 hr guest 1
who was its? 8 hr wondering 1
Tami Wolfe Tue LOL 3
rental property Tue Dick 4
Cheap rent on trailer (Aug '14) Mar 16 Howie 2
News PSC gives OK for oil pipeline across five water... (Sep '16) Sep '16 May 1
News Exxon Mobil challenges feds over oil leak (Sep '16) Sep '16 May 1

Mayflower Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance