Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

United States

#29939 Apr 1, 2014
It will catch up with you before to long . You will get caught!!! You can't play cat and mouse forever!!!! Your getting old and it's eating u up! I know you wish. You was about 26 again. Why don't you go and take another selfy and look at yourself really good !!

United States

#29940 Apr 1, 2014
Gag a magot!! Your wrinkles are showing!!!! Big time.!!! You are hung up on yourself just a little bit much!!
Help

United States

#29941 Apr 2, 2014
Ummm...Wrong thread, maybe?
The hysterical ramblings of nonsense sound familiar...but the actual content...Completely incoherent!
Possibly a lone lunatic running from a straight jacket and padded room?

Kennesaw, GA

#29942 Apr 2, 2014
Does anyone here know Eric Counts?
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#29943 Apr 2, 2014
The March 31st enrollment deadline has come and gone and the payment numbers apparently are in though the administration didn't want them revealed. The outcome was predictable and Barney won't be happy. I see why he has been absent for over a week now. There have been 850K people that have paid that didn't have insurance before and only 850K have paid that did have insurance for a total of 1.7 million. This was a study done by the RAND Corporation. If the RAND Corporation could find the numbers then so could the Obama administration. It's clear why they lied about knowing the numbers. Of course lying is what they are used to. Sorry Barney, your liberal ideology loses...AGAIN.
Guest2

United States

#29944 Apr 2, 2014
Guest wrote:
Does anyone here know Eric Counts?
Yes, he does and colors too.
You sure about that

Mountain Home, AR

#29945 Apr 2, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
The March 31st enrollment deadline has come and gone and the payment numbers apparently are in though the administration didn't want them revealed. The outcome was predictable and Barney won't be happy. I see why he has been absent for over a week now. There have been 850K people that have paid that didn't have insurance before and only 850K have paid that did have insurance for a total of 1.7 million. This was a study done by the RAND Corporation. If the RAND Corporation could find the numbers then so could the Obama administration. It's clear why they lied about knowing the numbers. Of course lying is what they are used to. Sorry Barney, your liberal ideology loses...AGAIN.
As of March 31, 2014 the Rand study or information on how it was compiled had not been released yet. What is the release date of this study?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#29946 Apr 2, 2014
7.1 million

and

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/29/world/europ...

He who laughs last..........
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#29947 Apr 2, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
7.1 million
and
In your case is a fool

“Miss. Guided Liberal”

Since: Apr 14

Bumpass, VA

#29948 Apr 2, 2014
guest wrote:
Gag a magot!! Your wrinkles are showing!!!! Big time.!!! You are hung up on yourself just a little bit much!!
That's not very nice.
hugh jass

Fort Smith, AR

#29949 Apr 2, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
7.1 million
and
That was almost a week ago and since then they have determined that there is no middle ground and the russian troop buildup continues. So I guess in this case he who laughs last is a week behind. Oh and the signup numbers of 7.1 million are meaningless because theyare now saying that only 858,000 have actually paid their premiums. Signups mean nothing if they dont pay but someone else has tried to the point of minutia to explain that to you.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29950 Apr 2, 2014
You sure about that wrote:
<quoted text>
As of March 31, 2014 the Rand study or information on how it was compiled had not been released yet. What is the release date of this study?
I don't know what your idea of release date is but several outlets such as The Blaze, Forbes, Breitbart, Newsmax, and others are reporting the same story. No, you won't find any liberal sources reporting this but they wouldn't do anything to damage their "savior". Funny, how you give studies without any mention of how they compiled their data when the study fits your ideology but when it goes against your ideology, all of a sudden it's vital that we know the parameters of the study. Goes back to my original point I have been making to you for years now. Take all studies with a grain of salt because you can make any study say anything. I haven't seen what was controlled for and what wasn't or how the data was gathered and that's why I said APPARENTLY in my original post.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29951 Apr 2, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
7.1 million
and
1.7 million paid. Not near enough to maintain this albatross.
mikemania

Pittsburgh, PA

#29952 Apr 2, 2014

Voted for Local today also I want to vote for impeachment of Obama
Coca

United States

#29954 Apr 2, 2014
mikemania wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DkOcKhJnYyUXX
Voted for Local today also I want to vote for impeachment of Obama
want in one hand shit in the other tell me which one fills up first

Location hidden

#29955 Apr 2, 2014
hugh jass wrote:
<quoted text>
That was almost a week ago and since then they have determined that there is no middle ground and the russian troop buildup continues. So I guess in this case he who laughs last is a week behind. Oh and the signup numbers of 7.1 million are meaningless because theyare now saying that only 858,000 have actually paid their premiums. Signups mean nothing if they dont pay but someone else has tried to the point of minutia to explain that to you

Have they now?

Blue Cross group sees Obamacare premium payments at 80-85 percent
Wed Apr 2, 2014 5:50pm EDT

(Corrects BCBSA's headquarters to Chicago, instead of Washington, in paragraph 2)

(Reuters)- A leading federation of Blue Cross and Blue Shield health plans said on Wednesday that it is receiving premium payments from 80 to 85 percent of its new Obamacare health insurance customers.

The estimate, released by the Chicago-based Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, reflects enrollment activity among 35 Blue Cross Blue Shield plans in 47 of the 50 states, including plans sold by WellPoint Inc.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/02/usa...

YEP- Still laughing
I am laughing too

United States

#29956 Apr 3, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Have they now?
Blue Cross group sees Obamacare premium payments at 80-85 percent
Wed Apr 2, 2014 5:50pm EDT
(Corrects BCBSA's headquarters to Chicago, instead of Washington, in paragraph 2)
(Reuters)- A leading federation of Blue Cross and Blue Shield health plans said on Wednesday that it is receiving premium payments from 80 to 85 percent of its new Obamacare health insurance customers.
The estimate, released by the Chicago-based Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, reflects enrollment activity among 35 Blue Cross Blue Shield plans in 47 of the 50 states, including plans sold by WellPoint Inc.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/02/usa...
YEP- Still laughing
You are laughing, Barney, because you are a mindless fool. You can't even see the truth behind these numbers and what the reason for them even are!
In reality, we are all laughing too, Barney.
Of course, it is AT you, and not with you!
You are a sad, predictable little man, without the mental capacity to realize what an embarrassment you are to yourself.
Without consulting a psychic or a crystal ball, those that post have been predicting your return quickly after the deadline, boasting of poll numbers, and falsely proclaiming yourself some sort of obamacare guru, while touting the facade of its success, even though you couldn't be further from the actual reality of this healthcare debacle!
So you see, while you ignore facts and reality, and you continue to be giddy and giggly like a little girl in fairytale land choosing to believe your prince has saved the day, the rest of us will also be laughing...laughing at you.
For the most part, it will be the normal, every day, run of the mill mocking laughter that your posts always generate because of the insanity behind them.
Occasionally, there is a moment when i laugh in a pitiful sort of,'oh bless his poor old dumb heart, he really is this stupid' way.
But then you follow with some sort of stomping, cussing, rip roaring, backed in a corner, rambling post that reminds me you choose to believe lies, and then I'm laughing at you all over again!

But hey, at least you're able to laugh, too!
(Did ya catch the pity in that last sentence? It's a vicious cycle...)

Location hidden

#29957 Apr 3, 2014
I am laughing too wrote:
<quoted text>
You are laughing, Barney, because you are a mindless fool. You can't even see the truth behind these numbers and what the reason for them even are!
You are a sad, predictable little man, without the mental capacity to realize what an embarrassment you are to yourself.
Without consulting a psychic or a crystal ball, those that post have been predicting your return quickly after the deadline, boasting of poll numbers, and falsely proclaiming yourself some sort of obamacare guru, while touting the facade of its success, even though you couldn't be further from the actual reality of this healthcare debacle!
So you see, while you ignore facts and reality, and you continue to be giddy and giggly like a little girl in fairytale land choosing to believe your prince has saved the day, the rest of us will also be laughing...laughing at you.
For the most part, it will be the normal, every day, run of the mill mocking laughter that your posts always generate because of the insanity behind them.
Occasionally, there is a moment when i laugh in a pitiful sort of,'oh bless his poor old dumb heart, he really is this stupid' way.
But then you follow with some sort of stomping, cussing, rip roaring, backed in a corner, rambling post that reminds me you choose to believe lies, and then I'm laughing at you all over again!
Just like a paid vacation, I have not been here for a while and was still getting under your
collective skin's.

Yep Still Laughing!

Location hidden

#29958 Apr 3, 2014
I am laughing too wrote:
<quoted text>
"when i laugh" OMG, what have we here, I do not know, care to tell me?

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#29959 Apr 3, 2014
White liberals have allowed themselves to become guilty for being white. Now out of shame and embarrassment, they don't want to admit their affirmative action president is a huge failure. If any white liberal were truly honest with him or herself, they would discover that nothing this current regime has done in office has been beneficial to this nation. In fact, I'm wondering when the black community will wake up to this huge failure. It is them, after all, that have the highest unemployment and poverty rates under this underwhelming anti-American president. If anything should ever garner bipartisan agreement, it's that this current president will be the death of America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where? 9 hr Pilaf Jones 1
Faulkner County Detention Center and Prosecutin... (Oct '07) Thu Peggy 282
3 miles west of salem 62 hwy Thu Concerned 1
News Early voting in sheriff's runoff starts Tuesday Mar '16 Do tell 2
drugs in school (Aug '15) Sep '15 Mary Jane 7
Hwy 89 accident? (Mar '06) Aug '15 guest 4
The River Plantation Residents (Jul '15) Aug '15 Guest 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayflower Mortgages