Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29445 Feb 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea of what the intended purpose of that study was to begin with, it would be best if you just moved on, you just might land on a subject that you can discusses without looking miserably foolish trying to discuss.
Not likely, but it is worth a try.
You're just mad because you jumped all in on supporting this never thinking the backlash would be so severe that they would pull the study the very next day. That would cause me to question just what the intent of the "study" was. Again, if it were just a study then why the backlash and why was the study pulled? Using your logic of it being just a feasibility study, you can't answer that so you tell me just to move on. You are as thin skinned and as shallow of a person as I have ever dealt with but, hey, what do you expect, you get you're taking after the king of thin skinned and shallow. Barack Hussein Obama.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#29446 Feb 22, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just mad because you jumped all in on supporting this never thinking the backlash would be so severe that they would pull the study the very next day. That would cause me to question just what the intent of the "study" was. Again, if it were just a study then why the backlash and why was the study pulled Capital? Using your logic of it being just a feasibility study, you can't answer that so you tell me just to move on. You are as thin skinned and as shallow of a person as I have ever dealt with but, hey, what do you expect, you get you're taking after the king of thin skinned and shallow. Barack Hussein Obama

I told you once and I obviously have to tell you again, the only backlash is coming from the Right, nobody else gives a Rats Ass about this republican grandstanding.

"pulled"- I do believe the official statement is - "it is postponed"

BTW- before questioning the "intent of the story" you should know what the story was about.

And thank president Obama for nominating FCC commissioner's like, Ajit Pai, the author of that
OP-ED piece who has got you so fired up.

LOL- And Obama appointee
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29447 Feb 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you once and I obviously have to tell you again, the only backlash is coming from the Right, nobody else gives a Rats Ass about this republican grandstanding.
"pulled"- I do believe the official statement is - "it is postponed"
BTW- before questioning the "intent of the story" you should know what the story was about.
And thank president Obama for nominating FCC commissioner's like, Ajit Pai, the author of that
OP-ED piece who has got you so fired up.
LOL- And Obama appointee
Well, the backlash surly won't come from the left. They are the ones wanting to control everything about our lives. This "study" falls right in line with their agenda.
Maggie

Jonesboro, AR

#29448 Feb 22, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the backlash surly won't come from the left. They are the ones wanting to control everything about our lives. This "study" falls right in line with their agenda.
Barney is a true believer that the American people are to dumb to provide for themselves therefore every aspect of life needs to be monitored. Based upon the classes he took in school, his success in the military and the accomplishment that he has made in his life, you can see why he feels that way. If it were not for Google he would have no thoughts. It makes you wonder how McDonalds stays in business.

Kansas City Ks.

#29449 Feb 22, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

Name one question from that study that gives you that idea,,,,,, just one.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29450 Feb 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say this one more time. It has nothing to do with the questions. It's the fact that the FCC is in news media outlets in the first place that is the problem. The FCC is in control of content and having them in news rooms is a conflict of interest. The project's list of what constitutes "Critical Information Needs" is arbitrary, as it would have to be. The items include information about emergencies and risks; health and welfare; education; transportation; economic opportunities; the environment; civic information; and political information. While some aspects of each of these aspects could be considered "Critical" others certainly would not. Who decides that? Let me flip this on you. If the Republicans were in office and they were doing the same thing you would be livid (as would I) because you have called Republicans everything in the book and clearly have no love loss for them. The position you are taking on this is shortsighted and dangerous.
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#29451 Feb 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
An older couple were lying in bed one night. The husband was falling asleep but the wife was in a romantic mood and wanted to talk. She said, "You used to hold my hand when we were courting."
Wearily he reached across, held her hand for a second and tried to get back to sleep. A few moments later she said, "Then you used to kiss me."

Mildly irritated, he reached across, gave her a peck on the cheek and settled down to sleep. Thirty seconds later she said, "Then you used to bite my neck."

Angrily, he threw back the bed clothes and got out of bed. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"To get my teeth!

“From Dusk To Dawn,...”

Since: Mar 12

Chevrolet Crusing U.S.A.

#29452 Feb 22, 2014
I'm voting for Points, Props, and The Crown,...

Kansas City Ks.

#29454 Feb 22, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say this one more time. It has nothing to do with the questions. It's the fact that the FCC is in news media outlets in the first place that is the problem. The FCC is in control of content and having them in news rooms is a conflict of interest. The project's list of what constitutes "Critical Information Needs" is arbitrary, as it would have to be. The items include information about emergencies and risks; health and welfare; education; transportation; economic opportunities; the environment; civic information; and political information. While some aspects of each of these aspects could be considered "Critical" others certainly would not. Who decides that? Let me flip this on you. If the Republicans were in office and they were doing the same thing you would be livid (as would I) because you have called Republicans everything in the book and clearly have no love loss for them. The position you are taking on this is shortsighted and dangerous.

First of all I read the guide lines already, I know what the questions are.

OMG, what do you mean if, "republicans were in office" they are in office now and 100% behind this non issue . This is partisan politics pure and simple, nothing more.

Don't worry, Darrell Issa will be launching an investigation into it any day now, then again you might want to worry, seems after all these investigations Ole Darrell has not proved squat has he?
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29455 Feb 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I read the guide lines already, I know what the questions are.
OMG, what do you mean if, "republicans were in office" they are in office now and 100% behind this non issue . This is partisan politics pure and simple, nothing more.
Don't worry, Darrell Issa will be launching an investigation into it any day now, then again you might want to worry, seems after all these investigations Ole Darrell has not proved squat has he?
Here we go again with the poor ole 2/3 just can't get anything done because of the mean old 1/3. That argument sailed a long time ago. Don't you have someone else you could blame? Now, if the Republicans gain control of the Senate and keep control of the House in 2014 then your argument might carry more weight. Until then, it sounds as though your just being a cry baby. It's not a non issue as much as you wish it were. I would be right there by your side if the Republicans were doing this. It's wrong in every sense.

“Frankly my dear...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#29456 Feb 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that it comes from your transparent hero is enough of a reason to be cautious. You know, your hero that made this line famous, "if you like your current health insurance, you can keep your current health insurance."
Knowing that the entire time he was lying through his big old lying teeth.
That's why the people question his motives. He lies.
Helengur

Pittsburgh, PA

#29457 Feb 23, 2014

How about That? its Sunday I voted in church..
Sayen

Mountain Home, AR

#29458 Feb 23, 2014
How have we, as a nation, come to this low point? We are as low right now as we have ever been. The only way we can get any lower is to have Hillary in office. She is a proven liar but people don't care. Like husband like wife.

Kansas City Ks.

#29459 Feb 23, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again with the poor ole 2/3 just can't get anything done because of the mean old 1/3. That argument sailed a long time ago. Don't you have someone else you could blame? Now, if the Republicans gain control of the Senate and keep control of the House in 2014 then your argument might carry more weight. Until then, it sounds as though your just being a cry baby. It's not a non issue as much as you wish it were. I would be right there by your side if the Republicans were doing this. It's wrong in every sense.
2/3, 1/3, my ass . you're not even close, Take it for what I said, its partisan politics, its simply the right rallying their base, people like you, to get fired up about, maybe even get a campaign contribution or two out of the deal.

Bottom line its simply politics, a ploy used by both parties to get attention.
(in other words, donations)

Perhaps it would ease your mine to know that any action, or change ,to come from this type of study by the FCC has to be approved by congress before it can become a law or a directive .

So there you have it Numb Nuts, your great Left wing take over the airwaves conspiracy, would have to be approved by Congress first.

Hope that makes you feel better.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29460 Feb 23, 2014
Sayen wrote:
How have we, as a nation, come to this low point? We are as low right now as we have ever been. The only way we can get any lower is to have Hillary in office. She is a proven liar but people don't care. Like husband like wife.
The bigger question for me is how can there be American citizens that actually think things are going good?
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29461 Feb 23, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
2/3, 1/3, my ass . you're not even close, Take it for what I said, its partisan politics, its simply the right rallying their base, people like you, to get fired up about, maybe even get a campaign contribution or two out of the deal.
Perhaps it would ease your mine to know that any action, or change ,to come from this type of study by the FCC has to be approved by congress before it can become a law or a directive .
So there you have it Numb Nuts, your great Left wing take over the airwaves conspiracy, would have to be approved by Congress first.
If you believe Obama would not try to sidestep Congress on this then you are more na´ve than I thought. After changing the rules of Obamacare like he has, do you really believe he would just sit this one out and let the process run it's natural course?

Kansas City Ks.

#29463 Feb 23, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe Obama would not try to sidestep Congress on this then you are more na´ve than I thought. After changing the rules of Obamacare like he has, do you really believe he would just sit this one out and let the process run it's natural course?

I would like to say your not as ignorant as I think, but I can't.

Do you really think and endeavor the scope of the ACA could be fully implemented without some tweaking along the way.

It's been predicted from its inception that it would, no surprises there.

As I have told you before, if it was going to be easy the Republicans (besides Mitt), would have had this done long ago.
Amber

United States

#29465 Feb 23, 2014
Does anyone no if bruno oguinn is still seein Debbie davis
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#29466 Feb 23, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
2/3, 1/3, Hecht even you know that you are a half ass
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#29467 Feb 23, 2014
Amber wrote:
Does anyone no if bruno oguinn is still seein Debbie davis
Yes, someone does know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it the size of the worm or the knowledge of ... 14 hr the star 19
Phillip Taylor Thu guest 1
Middle aged clubs and bars (Jan '13) Thu hobo 11
Debate: Marijuana - Conway, AR (Aug '10) Wed displacedTXN 16
News Mom arrested for BUI, breastfeeding under the i... (Mar '14) Apr 15 DILF 33
News Fluoride returns for Community Water System cus... Apr 1 Sslott 3
need to contact tony mullins (Jan '14) Mar 29 curious 3
More from around the web

Mayflower People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]