what

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

one thing ive noticed is that this toy of the latter century has calmed down since what, when did it calm down to this level. what happened.
True Democrat

Clarksville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

I just got here and was reading some coments, most of you people are some what bias it appears to me. Know your wrong if not a Democrat , get em Barney.
True Democrat

Clarksville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

The Rebublicans are changing their mascot to a squirrel because they are a bunch of nuts.

“Frankly my dear...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

True Democrat wrote:
I just got here and was reading some coments, most of you people are some what bias it appears to me. Know your wrong if not a Democrat , get em Barney.
Must be a sad, sad day for Democrats across America if Barney is your choice of spokesperson!
Yes, please Barney...keep it up!!
it happens

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

what wrote:
one thing ive noticed is that this toy of the latter century has calmed down since what, when did it calm down to this level. what happened.
Yesterday.

Snow storm.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
In another great great big ole coincidence,
It also perfectly lines up with my rebuttal to your asinine opinion that
"Oil spills cause very limited disruption of lives" and
"nature has a way of cleaning itself up".
That's right Barney, blame it on someone else. Just like your leader.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, That is not what the article said. You either did not read it or you are intentionally lying.
Well, I guess you could actually be a combination of both...an uninformed liar pretending to know facts when in reality you know nothing.
What this article shows is exactly what RC has been saying all along. What it also exposes, are the multiple lies you have posted from false liberal sites, ad your own opinion.
Your numbers were wrong, your 'opinion' is wrong, and your reply to my post slamming your inept intelligence was wrong.
Pretty much, just another normal day of topix posting for you, Barney

You are correct, that article did not say a thing about ashes.

How silly of me to assume the QUOTE - 5 missing - UNQUOTE.

Were reduced to ashes in a fire where 42 other people died.

You are correct that I did not post the exact number of people found dead and missing from the fire when I posted this-

"There were over 40 unsuspecting souls in that building next to the tracks"

Please excuse my lack of exact detail.

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, that article did not say a thing about ashes.
How silly of me to assume the QUOTE - 5 missing - UNQUOTE.
Were reduced to ashes in a fire where 42 other people died.
You are correct that I did not post the exact number of people found dead and missing from the fire when I posted this-
"There were over 40 unsuspecting souls in that building next to the tracks"
Please excuse my lack of exact detail.
I liked that jack ass you had as you're avatar better than this lying sack of poop.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

scarlett o hara wrote:
Barney, the only democratic senator in North Dakota, Heidi Heitkamp, is absolutely 100% on board for the Keystone Pipeline expansion, and gives very detailed reasons why.
Why don't you read what this democratic senator from North Dakota has to say about it.
Post the link.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

scarlett o hara wrote:
http://m.theglobeandmail.com/r eport-on-business/industry-new s/energy-and-resources/the-haz ardous-history-of-the-oil-that -levelled-lac-megantic/article 15733700/?service=mobile&p age=all
Oh, Barney. As if you don't have enough to sort through to help your deflated ego for being so very wrong, here is another big slam for your pride.
We need the Keystone Pipeline, Barney.
The oil isn't the problem, you poor, simple minded peon.
Of course, your teeny-tiny little mind will never ever be able to understand and comprehend what's being said in the article...but the rest of those reading will be able to.
Everyone else will grasp the bigger picture, the human error, failed government regulations, blocking a pipeline that will all but eliminate this sort of train wreck that's bound to happen again.
But you, Barney...You will pull out some obscure sentence and come back here "proving your point"...but the reality is you will again just be PROVING what a puppet you are and that you can't understand 99.9% of what you erroneously babble
Please tell me in your words of why we need the Keystone Pipeline on US soil?

Please don't repeat what you just said about preventing train wrecks, for one, the accident happen in Canada.

And two.

North Dakota ships out gallons of crude daily by pipe line daily, didn't prevent that train wreck did it?

Tell me , PLEASE, why do we need Keystone?

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Barney, blame it on someone else. Just like your leader.
Read it again, I'm taking full credit.
spoonfeedinglibe ralliars

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Post the link.
"The Presidentís decision to reject the Keystone XL pipeline was the wrong one, plain and simple. Building the Keystone Pipeline will create North Dakota jobs as well as drive down costs of fuel for small businesses and North Dakota families. There is no time to wait.

"What we need now is greater investment in domestic energy development and production. Projects like the Keystone pipeline wonít just create jobs, they will decrease our dependence on foreign oil from the Middle East and help drive down our crushing national debt.

"As North Dakotaís United State senator, I will fight alongside Senator Hoeven to reverse this wrong-headed decision and put building the Keystone pipeline on the fast track Ė even if it means upsetting members of my own party. Itís time to put aside political games and partisan squabbles in Washington and do whatís right by North Dakotans."

Press Release from Heitkamp's Campaign

http://www.northdecoder.com/Latest/heidi-heit...
spoonfeedinglibe ralliars

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me in your words of why we need the Keystone Pipeline on US soil?
Please don't repeat what you just said about preventing train wrecks, for one, the accident happen in Canada.
And two.
North Dakota ships out gallons of crude daily by pipe line daily, didn't prevent that train wreck did it?
Tell me , PLEASE, why do we need Keystone?
"Own words?"
This coming from someone who plagiarizes more than Joe Biden...
Barney lives in SALEM

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

squeezers wrote:
<quoted text> I liked that jack ass you had as you're avatar better than this lying sack of poop.
Barney needs to put up some pictures of the nanny Goats he visits late at night at the SALEM Livestock Auction.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

spoonfeedingliberalliars wrote:
<quoted text>"The Presidentís decision to reject the Keystone XL pipeline was the wrong one, plain and simple. Building the Keystone Pipeline will create North Dakota jobs as well as drive down costs of fuel for small businesses and North Dakota families. There is no time to wait.
"What we need now is greater investment in domestic energy development and production. Projects like the Keystone pipeline wonít just create jobs, they will decrease our dependence on foreign oil from the Middle East and help drive down our crushing national debt.
"As North Dakotaís United State senator, I will fight alongside Senator Hoeven to reverse this wrong-headed decision and put building the Keystone pipeline on the fast track Ė even if it means upsetting members of my own party. Itís time to put aside political games and partisan squabbles in Washington and do whatís right by North Dakotans."
Press Release from Heitkamp's Campaign
http://www.northdecoder.com/Latest/heidi-heit...

l
A Democrat Senator in a Red state who compares the Keystone pipeline to Kim Kardashian.

Why should she be taken seriously?

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

spoonfeedingliberalliars wrote:
<quoted text>"Own words?"
This coming from someone who plagiarizes more than Joe Biden...
Is this as close as you can get to explaining in your own words why the US needs a pipeline run across it to deliver Canadian tar sands to the Gulf of Mexico in Texas?
Please help find her

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Barney lives in SALEM wrote:
<quoted text> Barney needs to put up some pictures of the nanny Goats he visits late at night at the SALEM Livestock Auction.
Why , you searching for your old girlfriend?
Any One Notice

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

All supporters of Barney posting here live right around Salem? Does no one in the hills care about their livestock?

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Post the link.
Open up and say Ahhh, you poor little spoon-fed puppet.
You are such a sad, pitiful little man...
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01...

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
A Democrat Senator in a Red state who compares the Keystone pipeline to Kim Kardashian.
Why should she be taken seriously?
An idiot, that can't think for himself, can't comprehend what he reads, and is so delusional even the Twilight Zone is too normal for him to survive.
Why should you be taken seriously?
Oh, that's right... You are not!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr Ancient DoDo 9,868
Tommy Brown (Oct '13) 12 hr Oreogrl 6
Andy Shock getting sued 19 hr Why Not 25
tresa stone (Aug '12) Tue Tresa 17
Haley and jt Tue MiLey 1
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Mon Curmudgeon 3,838
Finally, Internet! Aug 25 Tim 6
•••
•••
•••

Mayflower Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000