Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Lincoln in Arkansas

Full story: WREG

Republican John Boozman defeated Democratic incumbent Blanche Lincoln in the race for a U.S. Senate seat from Arkansas.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of824
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jim

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 3, 2010
 

Judged:

20

17

9

Jackie Flaum wrote:
What a shame if Lincoln is beaten. She stood fine against Wall Street and it took a lot of courage.
So now we put the same lammers who drove the bus of the cliff back into the drivers seat,Great Move!!!
Sassy Sadie

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 3, 2010
 

Judged:

8

6

3

Jackie Flaum wrote:
What a shame if Lincoln is beaten. She stood fine against Wall Street and it took a lot of courage.
I voted for Blanche but honestly isn't doesn't hurt my feelings that she didn't win. I really don't see the difference between having her or a Republican as a Senator. Either way Arkansas loses!!!!
ByeByeBlanche

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 3, 2010
 

Judged:

8

8

7

Bye,Bye Blanche..you have been a worthless senator....Should have listened to the people of Arkansas before you voted with Obama on everything.....pack your bags Blanche...but don't move back to Arkansas....move to Russia where you belong.
You Girl Lost

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 3, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

3

ByeByeBlanche wrote:
Bye,Bye Blanche..you have been a worthless senator....Should have listened to the people of Arkansas before you voted with Obama on everything.....pack your bags Blanche...but don't move back to Arkansas....move to Russia where you belong.
Blanche lost because she did not listen to what she was being told by the people of Arkansas about big Government and the health care issues .
She should have been Smarter than that and Retired Like Marion Berry did and she would quit a winner ,now nobody is going to want her aS A LOBBYIST BECAUSE SHE WAS DEFEATED BY SUCH A LARGE MARGIN.
Maybe she will become a stay at home Mother and raise those twin boys that she has.
Good Riddance B - Lincoln

Marshall, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 3, 2010
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Buh Bye - B is not for blanche
Truthhurts

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 3, 2010
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Now to get rid of Mark Pryor! Let him get a real job instead of riding on his Daddy's coattails.
TrouserSnake

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 3, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Truthhurts wrote:
Now to get rid of Mark Pryor! Let him get a real job instead of riding on his Daddy's coattails.
You got that right...He must be one of the most worthless, do nothing senators in history.
mom

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 3, 2010
 

Judged:

8

7

7

TrouserSnake wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right...He must be one of the most worthless, do nothing senators in history.
You don't read much do you? Lincoln and Pryor are 2 of the most hardworking, powerful and respected Senators in Washington. Arkansasans would rather have Boozeman and Crawford? It's not about party affiliation it's the people. The rest of America is laughing at us, both Republicans and Democrats.
mom

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 3, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

ByeByeBlanche wrote:
Bye,Bye Blanche..you have been a worthless senator....Should have listened to the people of Arkansas before you voted with Obama on everything.....pack your bags Blanche...but don't move back to Arkansas....move to Russia where you belong.
This is a problem. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you have to bash them. She is a fellow American that has been serving our country. She lost the election why can't she just go back to the private sector without you trying to toss her out of the country?? Keep up this attitude and no one will ever want to be a public servant.
Dan

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

But you aren't, BLANCE, But you AREN'T in THAT CHAIR!
Dan

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 3, 2010
 
*BLANCHE

“Im a realist”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 3, 2010
 

Judged:

6

3

2

mom wrote:
<quoted text>You don't read much do you? Lincoln and Pryor are 2 of the most hardworking, powerful and respected Senators in Washington. Arkansasans would rather have Boozeman and Crawford? It's not about party affiliation it's the people. The rest of America is laughing at us, both Republicans and Democrats.
The people wanted them out of office so they were kicked out of office! And who says they are the most hardworking, powerful, and respected senators in washington? CNN? CBS? ABC? MSNBC? Obama? WHO? From what I saw tuesday, nobody wanted them....
seriously

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 4, 2010
 

Judged:

2

ASU Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
The people wanted them out of office so they were kicked out of office! And who says they are the most hardworking, powerful, and respected senators in washington? CNN? CBS? ABC? MSNBC? Obama? WHO? From what I saw tuesday, nobody wanted them....
mom said it
lulzy

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 4, 2010
 

Judged:

6

5

4

Lincoln was a decent senator. But replacing her with an idiot is a definite downgrade.
we goter done

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 4, 2010
 

Judged:

8

5

3

we goter done. now lets get obama out.
Conservative

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 4, 2010
 

Judged:

6

3

3

mom wrote:
<quoted text>You don't read much do you? Lincoln and Pryor are 2 of the most hardworking, powerful and respected Senators in Washington. Arkansasans would rather have Boozeman and Crawford? It's not about party affiliation it's the people. The rest of America is laughing at us, both Republicans and Democrats.
Working for who? Sure not the citizens of Arkansas. What finished Lincoln off is when she sold out and voted for a health care bill she hadn't even read.
Senators who vote for things they haven't read aren't intelligent enough to represent the great state of Arkansas.
The rest of the country respect us for standing up and saying enough is enough.
catfish336699

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TrouserSnake wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right...He must be one of the most worthless, do nothing senators in history.
we'll be looking for you to run for his seat. most certainly you would do better.
mpd

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 4, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Lincoln took care of blanche first and forgot Arkansans so she got fired along with the majority of the thugs and liars in the democratic party and now if the republicans dont stop this spend and give away of America they will go next.We will keep fireing until we get it fixed.Lincoln became bill alexander jr. she was the laughing stock of arkansas.the only thing she did was made sure she was a multi millionaire coming home.
mpd

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 4, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

2

lulzy wrote:
Lincoln was a decent senator. But replacing her with an idiot is a definite downgrade.
she was a damn liar and thief and a joke just like all of them on both sides.she got fired along with the majority of them so i guess all of america has lost it.lol dont think so.
Blanche

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 4, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Can we get a recount? Bill told me three truckloads of absentee ballots should arrive from Chicago, Philadelphia & New York today. They were delayed by a work slowdown by union workers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of824
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mayflower Discussions

Search the Mayflower Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stolen Truck (Feb '13) 19 min hackedoff 3
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 26 min squeezers 28,682
valerie samples 3 hr Chris 13
Do you approve of Gary Fletcher as Mayor? (Jun '13) 15 hr MessyInJville 8
Robert "Bobby" West Fri mejustme 11
Trying to locate someone Fri Politico 3
Conway drivers Thu Politico 3
•••
•••
•••
Mayflower Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mayflower Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mayflower People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mayflower News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mayflower
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••