customer

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2013
The food was terrible, over priced. Service sucked also. Save your money and time. I wont go back!!!!
Jill

United States

#2 Jul 24, 2013
I went there yesterday, I didn't like my food either
The atmosphere was cold and unwelcoming. They seem like they don't care almost like they're doing me a favor by waiting on me. Ill take my business elsewhere. Wont go back
Kim

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2013
I see they're hiring...again. Employee must of got tired of working for free. The owner always expected workers to be 15 mins.early not paid for,and she only paid til closing, no pay for time spent cleaning up. She's very hard to work for.

United States

#4 Dec 19, 2013
I thought the food was really good and waitresses are really friendly to me. I haven't had any negative experiences there.
soul food

United States

#5 Dec 22, 2013
We need good clean places to eat . I hope you're not hating again something you do often .
popcorn

Conway, AR

#6 Dec 22, 2013
customer wrote:
The food was terrible, over priced. Service sucked also. Save your money and time. I wont go back!!!!
Where is this place?
Fred

United States

#7 Dec 22, 2013
Is this place in Brinkley?

Since: Mar 09

Lawrenceburg, IN

#8 Jan 11, 2014
Fred wrote:
Is this place in Brinkley?
If it is in the Jacksonville forum would you not think it is Jacksonville? Is logic only for the gifted?
popcorn

Bentonville, AR

#9 Jan 12, 2014
DRJFG wrote:
<quoted text>If it is in the Jacksonville forum would you not think it is Jacksonville? Is logic only for the gifted?
Found it in the Conway forum...

Since: Mar 14

North Little Rock, AR

#10 Mar 5, 2014
Haven't had a chance to try this place for myself but will soon. In of their cooks and his friends comes to my place all the time.
Da Truth

United States

#11 Mar 6, 2014
DRJFG wrote:
<quoted text> If it is in the Jacksonville forum would you not think it is Jacksonville? Is logic only for the gifted?
I found it on the Brinkley forum so logic would say that you did not have to be an ass.
thelawdog

United States

#12 Mar 6, 2014
I found it on Conway forum so I guess they have locations all over the state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayflower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Queen's Manor Apartments (May '13) Aug '17 wishicouldmove 6
News Taylors' Made Cafe serves up American-style foo... Mar '17 Thelawdog 1
Cheap rent on trailer (Aug '14) Mar '17 Howie 2
News PSC gives OK for oil pipeline across five water... (Sep '16) Sep '16 May 1
News Exxon Mobil challenges feds over oil leak (Sep '16) Sep '16 May 1
News Early voting in sheriff's runoff starts Tuesday (Mar '16) Mar '16 Do tell 2
drugs in school (Aug '15) Sep '15 Mary Jane 7

Mayflower Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayflower Mortgages