Detractors, growing debt dog local builder

Jun 24, 2007 Full story: The Times-Tribune 3,499

“He gets really obnoxious and tries to get you mad so you quit and take a loss”

Scott Binsack makes his trade as a home builder, but his best tools are his mastery of marketing and his magnetic charisma. via The Times-Tribune

Full Story
Ive been binsacked

Philadelphia, PA

#3452 Aug 20, 2012
First of all... We all know Scott is responding under the "queens" name. I am not a reporter, I just know how to spell you stupid moron. Are the cameras on the way to your house as we speak? Are you a local hero? Are you a spy for the FBI? Hahahahaha. You are a scumbag criminal. You and your girlfriend can't even spell at a 5th grade level. You had to stay in Dallas prison because you couldn't post bail. Why do you keep ignoring the medical questions? You moronic liar. I thought you were going blind? You had bone cancer? You were suing hospitals "as we speak"???!! Shut your stupid, lying mouth. You talk so much garbage you can't remember the truth, you moron. I only feel for your next, unsuspecting victims. Hey queen..... I'll see you on 20/20 when your mascara is running down your tear-soaked face crying about how you loved a scam artist.
Ive been binsacked

Souderton, PA

#3453 Aug 20, 2012
Are you morons really bragging that Scott wasn't arrested before age 29? Are you gonna "throw boulders" , moron? Do you really think you scare anyone with your idle threats?? How do have any time in the day, what with all of your pending lawsuits? You're suing hospitals for concealing your medical records? You're suing reporters for being frauds? You're suing prison officials? You're suing flannel Tammy's ex for defamation???? SHUT your dum dum mouth. You are such a fake, LIAR. Use your spell check you "blind" "bone cancer" victim. Keep sucking off social security.... Bottom feeder. Hahahahaha.
D BAG

Danielson, CT

#3454 Aug 21, 2012
Hey skank you defend this piece of shit just like he prayed on his victims. Ask him how that single mom is doing in her new house he promised her on his paid radio time. Both of you are as equal to a pile of dog shit.
tommy swift

Archbald, PA

#3455 Aug 21, 2012
i wouldnt have that f@#$tard build a bird house for me after the mess he made out of my homestead. he caused damage to 2 adjoining properties in doing so. electrical, plumbing and woodwork looks like a 3rd grader did it. he will be back in jail. maybe ill invite the people in shamokin and coal township to jessup to show them BINSUCKS work!!!!! oh i think i just opened myself up for a lawsuit!!!!! and that is my real name binsuck!!!
Ive been binsacked

Philadelphia, PA

#3456 Aug 21, 2012
An entire website dedicated to ruining your "good name"??? Hahaha. So a bunch of people from all over just had nothing better to do than slam you??? Shut YOUR mouth Binsack. You moronic liar.
LI Law

Williamstown, PA

#3457 Aug 23, 2012
C'mon folks, This guy seems like such a TOOL...He should be good at building something.
Ive been binsacked

Philadelphia, PA

#3458 Aug 23, 2012
Just a quick note... Wanted to take the opportunity to call you a dum dum moron.
D BAG

Lake Ariel, PA

#3459 Aug 25, 2012
Smoking in shamokin. Truly the biggest D Bag in Pa.
tommy swift

Jessup, PA

#3460 Aug 25, 2012
hey BALLSACK, you should be put back in jail for all the lies you post on your nuerous web sites you creat to promote your lie of a life!!!!! your a %$#@ing dirtbag!!!!!
Ive been binsacked

Philadelphia, PA

#3461 Aug 25, 2012
Agreed! He should be put back in jail. It must blow to look at yourself in the mirror. Although, sociopaths normally don't care. Moron! You and your dumb girlfriend. Thief! Liar! Con-artist!
tommy swift

Olyphant, PA

#3462 Aug 26, 2012
im sure the mirror wants to puke when BINSACKLESS stands in front of it!!!!!!! do you think his panties match his man bra?????!!!!!
dislexia

Shamokin, PA

#3463 Aug 27, 2012
After reading some of these exerpts I must admit that this character belongs back in Norristown Mentasl Hospital, he thinks he's charasmatic , no he's in sane, as soon ashe doesn't get his own way he reversess the situation to make it sound like everybody is corrupt, but yet he is the one who is the criminal.......He should call himself SOCIOPATH,PERSONALITY DISORDER, PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA, AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON........he prays on ALL women making them think he's a millionaire, if he was normal he wouldn't brag about his finances, he brags that his children has accomplished everythong in modeling and acting, but he OMITS they did it without him, because they have NO relationship with, he's a spineless piece of crap, and belongs in a mental instution or a zoo cage.....if he is so unhappy with his life here then move on you idiot......
shamokin citizen

Napa, CA

#3464 Aug 27, 2012
Any thoughts you want to share about Scott J. Binsack Sr.? We'd love it if you visit our Facebook page. He's trying to sell his bag of tricks in the City of Shamokin, PA.

https://www.facebook.com/Coalregionpride
nikomahs

Tobyhanna, PA

#3465 Aug 29, 2012
His mouth is starting to write checks his investors can't cash in Shamokin! Says he was never convicted or charge and that your just a bunch of disgruntled clients, and also said he pulled our ncic records and some of us were charged with WRITING BAD CHECK and FRAUD.
Ive been binsacked

Souderton, PA

#3466 Aug 30, 2012
It's so much more than "bad checks". I think I bounced a check in college because I was young, broke, and partied too much. This loser Scott wrote a $10,000 bad check to the National Cancer Society. That is sick. I see he's got some Mickey mouse idiot videotaping him and his partner.... A. Learn how to spell the word "something" B. put the cigarette out, you moron. I hope the good people of Shamokin drive you right out of town. You liar! Thief! Moron!!
Worked for this crook

Lake Ariel, PA

#3467 Sep 1, 2012
It's funny this moron always has an excuse for everything. For once in your life own up to your mistakes and criminal behavior. You'll never ever be anything in life but a common criminal. FACT! Even after your so called investor bailed you out time after time. Well over half million dollars you conned off them but you can look at yourself in the mirror and think you did nothing wrong to them. The only thing you did was place blame on them. Shame on you criminal.
sad

Lebanon, PA

#3468 Sep 3, 2012
This entire situation is sad. There had been so much hurt. Pray for him he is lost. Pray for Tammie she has been blinded. Sad sad situation
Ive been Binsacked

Souderton, PA

#3469 Sep 4, 2012
Binsack is a sociopath. Plain and simple. This moron thinks everyone has a vendetta against him....The Scranton Times, Geisinger Hospital, etc. What a loser. He has stolen from everyone he has come into contact with...and the new girlfriend? She's a dummy. She's "drinking the kool-aid" and defending that piece of garbage. So guess what, I don't feel sad for her. I feel sad for his victims. I feel sad that my latte just went up to $5.19 and I don't have some dummy to buy me one every day. That's right...keep buying him those Newports everyday and listening to his lies. Dummy. Beat it Binsack.
Ive been Binsacked

Souderton, PA

#3470 Sep 4, 2012
You are sleeping with a career criminal you moron. So shut your mouth...and there is an entire site dedicated to your moron boyfriend.....so wake up you idiot. You claim he cleaned up your credit and made a few mistakes???? YOU SHUT UP! How much did you deposit in his comissary account for Newports? Bahahah. He used you for a green sheet aka the "home plan" for people to get out on parole. So YOU SHUT your mouth.....
someone with a voice wrote:
Ok .. enough of the bullshit about Scott Binsack!! This is the "Queen" that purchased the Blue Cadilac by herself but with the help of Scott who helped clear up my credit! People only see and hear the bad things about him but who are you to judge him? NO ONE!!! We all have things in our past that we wished we could do over and he has paid for his past and still is so leave him alone if you don't know the truth then SHUT YOUR MOUTH .. my whole life I was told that "children are seen and not heard" well I am still seen but now I have a voice!!! I am no longer going to sit back and let people put down a man that is caring, loving, dedicated, and would his shirt of his back to help anyone! You all are ridiculous! Oh about his spelling .. grow up I graduated high school and I still have problems with spelling!!! As for the "Queens" family .. I am ashamed to call them family for the way they have treated Scott .. he never did anything to hurt them!!!! All he wanted was acceptance but all they could see is his past and only judged him!!! ENOUGHT is ENOUGHT

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3471 Sep 4, 2012
Watch out he is telling us that he has the FBI behind him. LOL. Is that the same FBI that went to Georgia to pick up his ass to take him back to Monroe County?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Princeton firm buys four NEPA properties for $1... Dec 19 Great White Hunter 1
Old Site of Camp Shawnee (Aug '06) Dec 16 dktchr 864
Forest City Residents, tell me about your City Nov 30 Marie 2
Squatter Suspected Of Setting Fire Nov '14 Frank Cerra Junior 1
Frein used laptop during manhunt Nov '14 amigo 1
Troopers converge again on abandoned inn after ... Oct '14 dtcheffy 3
Frein may have been spotted Friday, police said Oct '14 Doubting Thomas 1
Mayfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web