Detractors, growing debt dog local bu...

Detractors, growing debt dog local builder

There are 3481 comments on the The Times-Tribune story from Jun 24, 2007, titled Detractors, growing debt dog local builder. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

“He gets really obnoxious and tries to get you mad so you quit and take a loss”

Scott Binsack makes his trade as a home builder, but his best tools are his mastery of marketing and his magnetic charisma. via The Times-Tribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

Ive been Binsacked

Souderton, PA

#3470 Sep 4, 2012
You are sleeping with a career criminal you moron. So shut your mouth...and there is an entire site dedicated to your moron boyfriend.....so wake up you idiot. You claim he cleaned up your credit and made a few mistakes???? YOU SHUT UP! How much did you deposit in his comissary account for Newports? Bahahah. He used you for a green sheet aka the "home plan" for people to get out on parole. So YOU SHUT your mouth.....
someone with a voice wrote:
Ok .. enough of the bullshit about Scott Binsack!! This is the "Queen" that purchased the Blue Cadilac by herself but with the help of Scott who helped clear up my credit! People only see and hear the bad things about him but who are you to judge him? NO ONE!!! We all have things in our past that we wished we could do over and he has paid for his past and still is so leave him alone if you don't know the truth then SHUT YOUR MOUTH .. my whole life I was told that "children are seen and not heard" well I am still seen but now I have a voice!!! I am no longer going to sit back and let people put down a man that is caring, loving, dedicated, and would his shirt of his back to help anyone! You all are ridiculous! Oh about his spelling .. grow up I graduated high school and I still have problems with spelling!!! As for the "Queens" family .. I am ashamed to call them family for the way they have treated Scott .. he never did anything to hurt them!!!! All he wanted was acceptance but all they could see is his past and only judged him!!! ENOUGHT is ENOUGHT

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3471 Sep 4, 2012
Watch out he is telling us that he has the FBI behind him. LOL. Is that the same FBI that went to Georgia to pick up his ass to take him back to Monroe County?
Ive been binsacked

Bear, DE

#3472 Sep 4, 2012
FBI? Bahaha. They don't have time for him. Oh, let me guess.... He's a double agent for the FBI? He's like that greasy guy from the movie "True Lies". You know, the guy who lies to Jamie Lee Curtis... To get laid. When he gets caught, he pisses himself and begs like a bitch? Hahaha. Loser Binsack.... You and your girlfriend: shut your pie holes. Hahaha.
He Gives Me a Headache

Mountain Top, PA

#3473 Sep 5, 2012
I like how he or the queen commented that the cameras are coming, like it's a big production. But when I seen him on Sunday across the street from Turkey Hill, his big production consisted of a young man and his hand-held camera. Is that all it takes anymore to produce a TV show? If so, I know what my next job is going to be!
Cry Me A River

Fairfax, VA

#3474 Sep 5, 2012
no name wrote:
Leave this man alone for awhile. I am sure we all have black holes in our closets ...we all are human and make mistakes. Maybe your all jealous. Grow up will you all.
Oh Please! Dude, are you blind, deaf and stupid?
Cry Me A River

Fairfax, VA

#3475 Sep 5, 2012
He Gives Me a Headache wrote:
I like how he or the queen commented that the cameras are coming, like it's a big production. But when I seen him on Sunday across the street from Turkey Hill, his big production consisted of a young man and his hand-held camera. Is that all it takes anymore to produce a TV show? If so, I know what my next job is going to be!
That Young Man....Poor B*Stard
A victim

Kingston, PA

#3476 Sep 5, 2012
FYI ... forget the BBB lets talk facts .. you can post all the links you want to fradulant newspapers articles but the bottom line still is Scott was never arrested before the age of 29 yrs old, has an impectable reputation in Long Island NY and if anyone would take the time to simple run his criminal record via NCIC they would all see that he is not this alliged criminal or all these ported crimes, enough is enough. Don't throw stones because I know for a fact Scott and others are going to throw boulders back national and the truth will finally be told.
Say what you want to say but I am still holding copies of two bounced checks written by Scott to me. I also know (from the agent) that he bounced several checks to the insurance company. You can choose to be in denial...but I am holding copies of two bounced checks that I was never paid. Last I checked...bouncing checks for products or services received is a crime..in all 50 states. I kept copies as a reminder of what I learned when dealing with this guy...and what to watch for in the future. The district attorney has the original checks in one of several bank size file boxes about Scott...but I guess the DA was out to get Scott too...along with vendors, his previous office landlord (whom I know personally), custormers, employees, former associates,etc...all out to get Scott. I could never understand when I read in the paper how a battered abused spouse goes back to the abusing husband after refusing to press charges....You sound very much like that abused spouse. You yourself may not have been physically abused by Scott..but you act like women in those situations...refusing to face the facts...always in denial. These bounced checks I guess are not real...must be my fault...guess I was out to get Scott too...either before or after he stole from me.
Ive been binsacked

Washington, DC

#3477 Sep 5, 2012
He Gives Me a Headache wrote:
Haha. Sign us all up for a position. I own a Sony camera. What a douche!
Ive been binsacked

Souderton, PA

#3478 Sep 6, 2012
Cry Me A River wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Please! Dude, are you blind, deaf and stupid?
Yeah... I'm jealous of his criminal record.... Oh, maybe I'm jealous of his. "terminal illness"....nah, maybe I'm jealous of his "queen"..... Oh jeez, maybe I'm jealous that he chain smokes newports....nah, I'm jealous of his 8th grade education..... Er, I mean, maybe I'm jealous of his cameraman... Hahaha. No, I'm jealous of his ability to be a bold-face liar..... My God..... I figured it out...... We are all jealous of his spelling disability. Bahahahaha. Shut your mouth and stop drinking the juice.
Ive been binsacked

Souderton, PA

#3479 Sep 6, 2012
A victim wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you want to say but I am still holding copies of two bounced checks written by Scott to me. I also know (from the agent) that he bounced several checks to the insurance company. You can choose to be in denial...but I am holding copies of two bounced checks that I was never paid. Last I checked...bouncing checks for products or services received is a crime..in all 50 states. I kept copies as a reminder of what I learned when dealing with this guy...and what to watch for in the future. The district attorney has the original checks in one of several bank size file boxes about Scott...but I guess the DA was out to get Scott too...along with vendors, his previous office landlord (whom I know personally), custormers, employees, former associates,etc...all out to get Scott. I could never understand when I read in the paper how a battered abused spouse goes back to the abusing husband after refusing to press charges....You sound very much like that abused spouse. You yourself may not have been physically abused by Scott..but you act like women in those situations...refusing to face the facts...always in denial. These bounced checks I guess are not real...must be my fault...guess I was out to get Scott too...either before or after he stole from me.
Hey, this post is for the dumb girlfriend..... Shut your mouth. Your boyfriend ruined lives by being a fraud. At least a mugger in the street is upfront about what he wants... Your loser boyfriend is a complete fraud. So shut your stupid mouth..... We are all jealous...hahaha. He's going to "expose the truth"..... Hahaha. Shut your dum dum mouth... And I left the "b" off the word "dumb" on purpose. You with me? I hope that garbage boyfriend of yours puts you in the poor house too..... Can't wait to see your postings to this site in a year!
Just someone

Shamokin, PA

#3480 Sep 6, 2012
I am far from a MORON!!! I have read every legal document on Scott's past .. and up to the age of 30 he had never been arrested and he has an impectable reputation in New York. Before you open your mouth do your homework. People need to stop reading false articles from Dave Falchek of the Scranton Times who has an vendebt against Scott. He is not guility of any crimes if anything it would be for all the hard work he has done. Proper due diligence needs to be done by all and you will find the truth thus looking at Scotts record and past achievements, etc. I had nothing when Scott came into my life and if it wasn't for him I don't know where I would be today. Scott helped me legally to remove my ex-husband from screwing me over. So again before you open your mouth get the facts straight.
How many ex-husbands is that now?.........
Cry Me A River

Fairfax, VA

#3481 Sep 6, 2012
A criminal will steal your wallet.

A sociopath will steal your wallet then help you look for it.
SMOKIN IN SHAMOKIN

Shamokin, PA

#3482 Sep 10, 2012
he just came back from the Hamptons and brags he has so much money, where did it coime from ,,,,,maybe organized crime that he claims he's done work for...............oh his newest adventure is he's going to spponsor a little league football team, now he's praying on children.....PATHETIC
Ive been binsacked

Philadelphia, PA

#3483 Sep 10, 2012
Cry Me A River wrote:
A criminal will steal your wallet.
A sociopath will steal your wallet then help you look for it.
Hahahahaha. He's totally a sociopath.

Location hidden

#3484 Sep 10, 2012
Can someone answer two questions for me. Is he paroled until 2014? If Yes, What are the provisions of his prole. We need to send his rear back to jail and hopefully they lose the key this time!
tommy swift

Olyphant, PA

#3485 Sep 20, 2012
hey ive been binsacked!!!! who are these fu#&ing assholes that are defending BALLSACK????????? they must have 3rd grade educations!!!!!! HEY ANYONE OF IN THE SHAMOKIN AREA CONSIDERING GIVING SCOTT BINSACK ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY, DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!! NOT EVEN A PENNY!!!!!!!!!SCOTTY BINSACKLESS BALLSACK, YOUR DAY IS COMING AGAIN AND YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME. give up the hammer and tape measure, you dont know how to use them anyway. walmart is looking for someone to retrieve the carts from the parking lot!!!!!!
SMOKIN IN SHAMOKIN

Shamokin, PA

#3486 Sep 25, 2012
i wnder if binsack is related to that witcoski guy from lackawanna county who swindled the hearts and purses of those women, and later they find out that he can't be engaged to tbhem when he marries smebody else, has what 9 kids, it goes on aand on, i think they are brothers..........
Ive been binsacked

Philadelphia, PA

#3487 Sep 25, 2012
tommy swift wrote:
hey ive been binsacked!!!! who are these fu#&ing assholes that are defending BALLSACK????????? they must have 3rd grade educations!!!!!! HEY ANYONE OF IN THE SHAMOKIN AREA CONSIDERING GIVING SCOTT BINSACK ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY, DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!! NOT EVEN A PENNY!!!!!!!!!SCOTTY BINSACKLESS BALLSACK, YOUR DAY IS COMING AGAIN AND YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME. give up the hammer and tape measure, you dont know how to use them anyway. walmart is looking for someone to retrieve the carts from the parking lot!!!!!!
I hope he rots in jail... That criminal prick. His dumb girlfriend loves him because he "fixed her credit"???? Hahahahaha. She's in for a treat!! Losers! Scumbags.
kulpmont-pa

Shamokin, PA

#3488 Sep 27, 2012
lilttle Scott said today the he will probably go tojail on Monday,why wait until then. It's sad what you have dsone to that GIRLFRIEND, it's around the county you charged up cards to the hilt in her name. Then you cry on the nternet, I don't pity you, you are a worthless snake in the grass.

Location hidden

#3489 Sep 27, 2012
Everyone go to this youtube link below. Its our favorite guy crying and contradicting himself. I want to know what you guys that know him think of his video.

&

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Site of Camp Shawnee (Aug '06) Jun 19 dktchr 867
News UFO sightings in Pennsylvania abound: Monsters ... Jun 18 superwilly 2
Best bars in Carbondale? May '15 drinky crow 2
Carbondale woman waives hearings on theft charges May '15 Lilange 1
Carbondale rehab facility to take first clients... May '15 Bellinigerent 1
News Local teacher heading to NYC after nomination f... May '15 FRANCINE 1
News Tough Times Hit Shelter (Oct '10) Apr '15 someone who sees ... 9
More from around the web

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE