Detractors, growing debt dog local bu...

Detractors, growing debt dog local builder

There are 3487 comments on the The Times-Tribune story from Jun 24, 2007, titled Detractors, growing debt dog local builder. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

“He gets really obnoxious and tries to get you mad so you quit and take a loss”

Scott Binsack makes his trade as a home builder, but his best tools are his mastery of marketing and his magnetic charisma. via The Times-Tribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

OHMYGOD

Cumbola, PA

#2772 Jun 9, 2008
Remington Investigations
(7 records) Canton,GA

Scott Binsack (Owner)
Scott J Binsack (Contact)
Sherry L Hart
More Owner Info

Scott owned this business too, unti he was arrested the second time.
Justice

Philadelphia, PA

#2773 Jun 9, 2008
notify the da i have no idea who is on this site scumbag and it is a public site, and the last time i checked ther are only a very few particularly named victims per the charges and as such, i have no idea who is on here and legitimate legal threats of which are public knowledge are not an issue, so quote trailer trash take a walk. ans you still do not know if this is really scott and i like to see you prove the same.
iSpy

Hazleton, PA

#2774 Jun 9, 2008
scott give us a few names of some of the houses that you think you completed, 100 projects you are nuts, give me one name, hahahahahahaha
INFO please

Cumbola, PA

#2775 Jun 9, 2008
Justice wrote:
notify the da i have no idea who is on this site scumbag and it is a public site, and the last time i checked ther are only a very few particularly named victims per the charges and as such, i have no idea who is on here and legitimate legal threats of which are public knowledge are not an issue, so quote trailer trash take a walk. ans you still do not know if this is really scott and i like to see you prove the same.
ok - i cant help myself nor contain myself. How do I know it is trailertrash? Well you ramble like a psychotic ass, you try to use legal wordings and fail like that of a 5th grader, you are embarressed by the coping of text from posting on the web, you threaten past customers, girlfriends and family members, you read this website on an hourly basis, studying its content, your writing style and more importantly, even if it is not scotty boy, who cares, JUSTICE has the writing skills and ramblings of a sociopath. ramble away. it is good night time reading. gives me a good laugh to witness the wrtings of a sociopath. the twisted factual references to life of long ago. Everyone scotty boy since you were 20 years old hates you. Read between the lines, you are scum.

I ask this question, how can you have legitimate legal threats? Can threat and legal be in the same sentence? Thanks for the good laugh.

by the way, thanks, this site was dwinding in its content, most were not even reading it on a weekly basis. So, you just brought back the interest for many. I am sure, in your current manic phase this is exactually what you want, after all that is a trait of sociopath, create chaos. GOOD JOB.... i cant wait until others start blogging again. I am sure this is going ot bring back alot of misplaced feelings.
The Truth

United States

#2776 Jun 9, 2008
Justice wrote:
Okay people i have sat back for months and read your highly bssssss and defaming coments from vito sampogne, tracy vislosky, laura sampogne, young chris binsack, michelle lagnese,ect ect, do you all escape the reality of the truth so bad that you are now down to putting my uncles death all over this blogg and judging on the same, talk about sick well you are all to receive a serieous legal wakeup call as to this whole matter very shortly, do you not understand that as of july 18 2007 the day of my false arrest that mansions and estates was a succesfull functioning company, yes it may have had issues like any business, but please you dont achieve over ten million in sales in three years by being a bad contractor, it is impossible, do you relize that as i was being arrested sebationelli was already planning to terminate all my contracts, fire all employees, steal all equiptment and assets he could get his hands on what type of 40% share holder screws dozens of clients whoes jobs were all being worked on and over 100 projects completed before that, are you really all this lame and just want to talk about anything that makes you group of assholes feel better because your own lives are misserable, the truth is soon to be told and when it hits you will all look like idots, no i am not perfect nor have i ever claimed to be , but what i am , is someone who worked hard and honestly to get were i was and have been in my life, i left my fathers family at 16 and never looked back and now you want to judge me based on others tragidies, especially you Mr. Tiny man sampogne go sell some cars and get a life, so you can buy your wife some more plastic surgery. i can say clearly i have made many mistakes in my life but, one thing i never had to do was steal to earn money. Isnt it strange that for over 10 years on Li Ny I had a top corporation and built and/or remodeled hundreds of home, no legal issues there?, never in trouble with the law until i was 28 and came to wonderfull corupt pennsylvania, so you all either have no common sense or are to dumb to see that a company worth millions of dollars just doesnt vanish overnight unless it was at the cause of some serious foulplay and it couldnt have been me i was sitting in jail, so do the math assholes, get a life and grow up.
Hey Scott Boy.

I thought that Mansions and Esattes was a $24 million in sales. That is a sttep decline in revenue. Must be the reason for all those bounced checks.

Watched the race on Sunday. I didn't see the Mansions and Estates Racecar.

I also missed the previews for your reality show Dewey Cheatem and Howe. Oh wait that is the frim that your lawyer works for. Oh wait you cant afford a lawyer. Oh wait how is that BMW?

See you in Wilkes Barre this Wednesday. Looking forward to your witty cross examination. Let us all see that 180IQ at work.
Hello

Jermyn, PA

#2777 Jun 9, 2008
WOW...I hate what this man has done to so many people...BUT the loss of a loved one is private. So Scott, I am sorry about your brother...no matter what, he was someone in your life,I am sure was special.People, things like this have NOTHING to do with this Topix...certain things should NOT be said...in fact this man's death is NONE of OUR business. God bless him and his family.
POA

Pittston, PA

#2778 Jun 9, 2008
Well I be...finally something very intelligent was placed on this blog and above all factual. I guess I should thank you for that one "Hello". There truly is just some things that are better left unsaid, no matter how much you dislike someone, especially when it involves family or young innocent children. It just proves that 99% of the things you all say on this blog is nothing but pure and utter b.s. And believe me, as I said way back in the beginning, "BECAUSE I KNOW THE TRUTH" certainly will be something you all will never forget. And of course it will be "LEGALLY and LEGITMATELY" done!
Have a good night all!
I have had enough

Oreland, PA

#2779 Jun 9, 2008
Dearest Scott,

Just to let you know, Vito has NEVER written on here - another false accusation you seem to thrive on!!(just like we are in debt to the mob, right?) I write on here - the FACTS - which you are so relentlessly denying, but that is your MO, is it not? County to county - state to state - the same old bad business - over and over - I guess that was all a set up as well.

I could care less about your uncle and the supposed "games you played together" I could care less about your family - like you care about no one elses. It is interesting reading though - Clarks Summit finds it quite amusing.

You were right about one thing - Vito works.. Not selling cars - as you claim - but WORKING HARD and HONESTLY. something you should try!!!
He can buy whatever he likes - his checks don't bounce (Mr. Million Dollar Company)

You are not supposed to be posting on here - I am glad someone turned you in - you will lie about that too, won't you?

Next wednseday is another day in court for you. Wow, isn't it amazing that an honest man has so many court hearings.

I will see you in court next week - and you will have to answer to all the SLANDER you spew. You sicken me and everyone that knows you. I will never forget what you have done to my family. You WILL answer for that .
I have had enough

Oreland, PA

#2780 Jun 9, 2008
by the way, fat boy, I wasn't the one who posted the info on your family. Isn't it sad to know that Soooo many people dislike you? You sure have pissed off many....

well, if you are going to accuse me of something - make sure you know what you are talking about.
But, what have you got to lose, right??
shakerz

Oreland, PA

#2781 Jun 9, 2008
You still awake Scott, or are you staking out someone's home?
Any truth to the rumor that you were caught drinking in shakerz bar the other night by the Dickson City police?

Isn't that a violation of your parole? Isn't posting on here a violation of your parole?

Well I will be making a few phone calls to confirm the story and when I do, your parole office and the Da will be made aware.
You should have laid low.

I was disapointed that you didn't mention me in your recent outrage a few paragraphs back. I am sure you remember me.
Watch Dog

Jermyn, PA

#2782 Jun 10, 2008
INFO please wrote:
<quoted text>
ok - i cant help myself nor contain myself. How do I know it is trailertrash? Well you ramble like a psychotic ass, you try to use legal wordings and fail like that of a 5th grader, you are embarressed by the coping of text from posting on the web, you threaten past customers, girlfriends and family members, you read this website on an hourly basis, studying its content, your writing style and more importantly, even if it is not scotty boy, who cares, JUSTICE has the writing skills and ramblings of a sociopath. ramble away. it is good night time reading. gives me a good laugh to witness the wrtings of a sociopath. the twisted factual references to life of long ago. Everyone scotty boy since you were 20 years old hates you. Read between the lines, you are scum.
I ask this question, how can you have legitimate legal threats? Can threat and legal be in the same sentence? Thanks for the good laugh.
by the way, thanks, this site was dwinding in its content, most were not even reading it on a weekly basis. So, you just brought back the interest for many. I am sure, in your current manic phase this is exactually what you want, after all that is a trait of sociopath, create chaos. GOOD JOB.... i cant wait until others start blogging again. I am sure this is going ot bring back alot of misplaced feelings.
Nicely Stated, I could not of said it better myself.
something to say

New York, NY

#2783 Jun 10, 2008
I posted what I said after tick tock made that posting about uncle peter which I thought was mean. I then asked the question about where anyone heard that Chris was dead. I never believe anything without proof. Interesting that twenty two comments followed that innocent question including Scott himself coming on and attacking all kinds of people. It's a horrible thing that his uncle was found dead no matter what kind of person he was. We would all like to see someone do well in their life. A tragic end is a sad thing.
Watch Dog

Jermyn, PA

#2784 Jun 10, 2008
shakerz wrote:
You still awake Scott, or are you staking out someone's home?
Any truth to the rumor that you were caught drinking in shakerz bar the other night by the Dickson City police?
Isn't that a violation of your parole? Isn't posting on here a violation of your parole?
Well I will be making a few phone calls to confirm the story and when I do, your parole office and the Da will be made aware.
You should have laid low.
I was disapointed that you didn't mention me in your recent outrage a few paragraphs back. I am sure you remember me.
You should report this anyway, they can check out the facts and follow up themselves. the DA would love this information regardless.
INTERESTING

Cumbola, PA

#2785 Jun 10, 2008
HOW DO YOU KNOW HE WAS AT THE BAR. CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY HIM. IT IS IMPORTANT. THIS IS THE STUFF THAT WILL PUT HIM BACK IN JAIL.
John

Cleveland, OH

#2786 Jun 10, 2008
Jesus loves you 3:16....repent you sinners. Gods ire is thrust upon those who poison the flock. (The person who used God's name in there handle and posted an article about the death of an individual is a sad pathethic excuse for a human being) but Jesus will still love you....repent your sins and apologize...how shameful.
OHMYGOD

Cumbola, PA

#2787 Jun 10, 2008
ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod - how do you not know that my use of the lords name was in respect to private prayer over the issues which were uncovered regarding the mans demise. posting an article which was previously written as an newspaper article. the use of the online handle is in regards to prayer over the disbelief of events surrounding a man.

GET a GRIP JOHN.. go find another soap box to stand on. sad pathetic excuse for a human being. BITE ME! LOOk in a mirror! the end of life is coming .... the end is near. THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING. GET A life. Your as nuts as SCOTT. Maybe, even SCott, makes since. People who preach faith as loudly as you do, usually do not have it themselves and have no peace in themselves. SCott sure does not. It is amazing as soon as people come back and start speaking badly about Scott, you come back on. Great timing.
FACT

Cumbola, PA

#2788 Jun 10, 2008
Justice wrote:
, one thing i never had to do was steal to earn money..........a company worth millions of dollars just doesnt vanish overnight unless it was at the cause of some serious foulplay and it couldnt have been me i was sitting in jail, so do the math assholes, get a life and grow up.
Well first of all. You have absolutely been encarcerated in Monroe County for stealing from clients. " Do theft by Deception" ring a bell asshole. Also, the current customers of M&E who paid for services for over 8 months and never recieve a home is considered theft. YOU never had any plans for finish any home. YOu stole money from eveyrone. At one point, i know of atleast 4 people you had borrowed money from to continue to "float" your business because you could not get supplies to finish the homes and the homeowners were SCREAMING at you. So yes you were arrested, but you by no means had a successful business and the foulplay was all yours. It was a sham covered by multiple layers of lies, it stayed alive as long as you had suckers to provide you with float money. You spent more money on booze, women and cars than you did on supplies. Your company was not worth meillions, as most posted in this site, you were in the shole millions. you could never dig yourself out of it. and dont talk to me about recievables and lines of credit. YOu stink as a business man. You have failed three times. So you did not have a successful business in NY or IN PA. GOogle your name Scott. It is all there in Black and White. You are really SCUM. you live off the life of others.

And as OH my god just wrote to JOhn, get off your soap box. You have cried wolf so much that nobody is lisening to you anymore. We all have heard this story over and over again. and anyone with an once of brains can see right through your tale. I cant wait to the day that they send you away. I have a few things that I have been keeping to my self. When, they lock you up, i will be sure to visit becuase I have a few things I need to get off my chest, man to man. Scott, i hate to tell you but nobdoy cares about you anymore. Noone ever really cared about you. Everyone just put up with you. on a man to man basis, most cant stand you. Should I take a vote.
Watch Dog

Jermyn, PA

#2789 Jun 10, 2008
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first of all. You have absolutely been encarcerated in Monroe County for stealing from clients. " Do theft by Deception" ring a bell asshole. Also, the current customers of M&E who paid for services for over 8 months and never recieve a home is considered theft. YOU never had any plans for finish any home. YOu stole money from eveyrone. At one point, i know of atleast 4 people you had borrowed money from to continue to "float" your business because you could not get supplies to finish the homes and the homeowners were SCREAMING at you. So yes you were arrested, but you by no means had a successful business and the foulplay was all yours. It was a sham covered by multiple layers of lies, it stayed alive as long as you had suckers to provide you with float money. You spent more money on booze, women and cars than you did on supplies. Your company was not worth meillions, as most posted in this site, you were in the shole millions. you could never dig yourself out of it. and dont talk to me about recievables and lines of credit. YOu stink as a business man. You have failed three times. So you did not have a successful business in NY or IN PA. GOogle your name Scott. It is all there in Black and White. You are really SCUM. you live off the life of others.
And as OH my god just wrote to JOhn, get off your soap box. You have cried wolf so much that nobody is lisening to you anymore. We all have heard this story over and over again. and anyone with an once of brains can see right through your tale. I cant wait to the day that they send you away. I have a few things that I have been keeping to my self. When, they lock you up, i will be sure to visit becuase I have a few things I need to get off my chest, man to man. Scott, i hate to tell you but nobdoy cares about you anymore. Noone ever really cared about you. Everyone just put up with you. on a man to man basis, most cant stand you. Should I take a vote.
BRAVO!!!! WELL SAID! Finally someone with some analytical skill in sifting through the BULL that has been casted in so many directions. BRAVO< BRAVO< BRAVO!!!!!!
Watch Dog

Jermyn, PA

#2790 Jun 10, 2008
John wrote:
Jesus loves you 3:16....repent you sinners. Gods ire is thrust upon those who poison the flock.(The person who used God's name in there handle and posted an article about the death of an individual is a sad pathethic excuse for a human being) but Jesus will still love you....repent your sins and apologize...how shameful.
JOHN< Did you ever hear....those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.
You are on here condeming others for thier Devilish deeds when you yourself are doing or stating such. "sad pathetic excuse for a human being". I dont remember any passage in the bible with that quote attached to it.
YOUR A FRAUD, just like scott... It seems like OHMYGOD got to you. Your a child who hides behind a veil of misdirections. Sounds like someone else..
If you were what you preached, that statement would of never been written.
I dont remember Jesus talking about those who crusified him like that.... AHHH I do remember though.... How about ....Father forgive them for they do not know what they do... not you are a sad pathetic human being.
SO you better read up on what you are preaching because, i dont think you yourself even know what it means.
Quinn

Dallas, TX

#2791 Jun 10, 2008
OHMYGOD wrote:
ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod - how do you not know that my use of the lords name was in respect to private prayer over the issues which were uncovered regarding the mans demise. posting an article which was previously written as an newspaper article. the use of the online handle is in regards to prayer over the disbelief of events surrounding a man.
GET a GRIP JOHN.. go find another soap box to stand on. sad pathetic excuse for a human being. BITE ME! LOOk in a mirror! the end of life is coming .... the end is near. THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING. GET A life. Your as nuts as SCOTT. Maybe, even SCott, makes since. People who preach faith as loudly as you do, usually do not have it themselves and have no peace in themselves. SCott sure does not. It is amazing as soon as people come back and start speaking badly about Scott, you come back on. Great timing.
Hmmm....let's see....caps lock, yep....spell check, yep...now is it OMG who art in heaven or is it Oh my god who art in heaven? take it easy omg. God loves us all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecutor cites trip to Mexico as evidence in ... Jul 12 Hazleton Factoids 1
If you go to Wal-Mart in Tunkhannock, There is... (Jan '16) Jul 10 monkey hater 3
camp toloa (Mar '10) Jun '16 Bob Sherman 25
News Why won't IHOP open a restaurant in Wilkes-Barr... (Feb '15) May '16 Antoinett 3
News I've been fired (Jul '06) May '16 Fed Up 92
News Push continues for distracted driving bill May '16 Zeke the Pinhead 23
Life in carbondale pa. (Mar '06) Aug '13 Jason Rhubarb 202

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages