Currin Anniversary
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Today

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2012
just sitting here thinking my heart goes out to the Currin family today knowing its the 12th anniversary of Jessica"s murder
skip bayless

Providence, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2012
At least the shit bags that killed her are in prison rotting for it
Meee

Murray, KY

#3 Jul 31, 2012
skip bayless wrote:
At least the shit bags that killed her are in prison rotting for it
No they arent. If you look up her story it says that they got out cause their wasnt enough evidence.
Rococo

White Plains, KY

#4 Jul 31, 2012
Warm thoughts to the Currins and other family and friends.

I think we should also take the time out to reflect upon the utter incompetence and stupidity of the Mayfield Police Department during their initial investigation of this case.
Meee

Murray, KY

#5 Jul 31, 2012
Rococo wrote:
Warm thoughts to the Currins and other family and friends.
I think we should also take the time out to reflect upon the utter incompetence and stupidity of the Mayfield Police Department during their initial investigation of this case.
I agree. And also i apologize cause i just looked it up and the 3 people did get the death penalty. They should have gottten the electric chair.!!. But rip
wrong

Brentwood, TN

#6 Jul 31, 2012
The anniversary of Jessica's murder is the 29th of July.
skip bayless

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jul 31, 2012
Meee wrote:
<quoted text>No they arent. If you look up her story it says that they got out cause their wasnt enough evidence.
umm, they are in prison
what

Murray, KY

#8 Jul 31, 2012
Meee wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. And also i apologize cause i just looked it up and the 3 people did get the death penalty. They should have gottten the electric chair.!!. But rip
No one was sentenced to death in the Jessica Currin case. Where are you getting your misinformation?????
Meee

Murray, KY

#9 Jul 31, 2012
You guys are idiots! Did u not see my next post where i said i was mistaken? Read before you start talkin sh it
Today

United States

#10 Jul 31, 2012
Meee wrote:
<quoted text>
No they arent. If you look up her story it says that they got out cause their wasnt enough evidence.
I agree with you meee ill never believe the right ones are in prison mpd messed this Case up and it needs to be reopened but lets not start no drama I was just giving my thoughts and prayers
Crystal

United States

#11 Aug 1, 2012
Can we please refrain from arguing on her. Someone started this peacefully.

Just want to say I pray for you guys (the currins). I still have the pic of me and her up and it's so unreal about all of this. We miss her.
what

Murray, KY

#12 Aug 1, 2012
Meee wrote:
You guys are idiots! Did u not see my next post where i said i was mistaken? Read before you start talkin sh it
You post incorrectly and we're idiots? Just to set the facts straight, 6 of 7 people charged by KBI and KSP were convicted of offenses relating to the Currin murder. Only one received life without parole. The others all received shorter sentences.
Well

United States

#13 Aug 1, 2012
SusaN has been makin $ off this whole thing. SMH.
one less

Madisonville, KY

#14 Aug 3, 2012
i dont think they deserved one day locked up karmas a bitch huh
WOW

Brownsville, TN

#15 Aug 3, 2012
This case was destroyed by the incompetence of MPD, KSP and special recognition goes out to the KBI!
KBI coerced some fantastic stories that resulted in convictions of innocent people.
The guilty people are NOT in prison - right Nicki, LoLo?
It is a shame that dishonest law enforcement ruined so many lives in one sweep of incompetence.
know

United States

#16 Aug 3, 2012
WOW wrote:
This case was destroyed by the incompetence of MPD, KSP and special recognition goes out to the KBI!
KBI coerced some fantastic stories that resulted in convictions of innocent people.
It is a shame that dishonest law enforcement ruined so many lives in one sweep of incompetence.
you talking about nicki brown
skip bayless

Providence, KY

#17 Aug 3, 2012
WOW wrote:
blah blah. The losers that killed Jessica are in prison. Face it. They're GUILTY. ALFORD PLEA. Lol, don't be in denial.
Bertha

Hazel, KY

#18 Aug 6, 2012
God bless and keep the Currin family.
loyal

Hazel, KY

#19 Aug 9, 2012
:(

“ Harm None Do What Ye Will”

Since: Jun 08

here

#20 Aug 11, 2012
i think after all this time people should stop posting about what happened to jessica and whether or not the right people are in jail.the currins will never get any peace if people keep using every excuse under the sun to stir up the past.jessica has a son who is going to be 13 this year and he is old enough now to get on here and read what everyone has posted. so please before you start running your fingers across your keyboards think carefully about what you are going to say for his sake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graves County Middle School 9 hr Liam 6
mayfield schools 10 hr me 1
Graves County needs new sheriff ; who should it... 10 hr this too shall pass 22
Mayfield turned republican! 10 hr kenny jack 4
Josh Jackson 11 hr Smh 3
missing Sperry girl 21 hr stay on track 65
hookup Sat shwing 18

Mayfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages