Rev W Allen

Paducah, KY

#1 Dec 7, 2017
Please visit his website and donate to his campaign. Moore is a God fearing Christian and deserves a chance to represent the good people of Alabama. He will try to stop the spread of sharia law and the homosexual outbreak that has overwhelmed this country like a plague. God Bless Roy Moore and the horse he rode in on! He's a rootin' tootin' Alabama cowboy and I pray he wins. Roll Tide!
KYTruth

South Fulton, TN

#2 Dec 12, 2017
Yea, figures the south would support a child molester. Canít wait till your kid get ass raped, letís see how you feel
Bahaha

Du Quoin, IL

#3 Dec 12, 2017
KYTruth wrote:
Yea, figures the south would support a child molester. Canít wait till your kid get ass raped, letís see how you feel
Yea lol it's funny.. it seems everybody in politics and even the celebrities are coming out.. Mario Batalli crazy... government peeps... all of them have some kind of sexual misconduct against them
Sad

Valencia, PA

#4 Dec 12, 2017
KYTruth wrote:
You are a whole new kind of stupid. Who would wish that upon a child? Just because someone's opinion differs from yours you are going to say something like that?!? Wow. I just don't know what else to say but Wow.
Amazed

United States

#5 Dec 12, 2017
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a whole new kind of stupid. Who would wish that upon a child? Just because someone's opinion differs from yours you are going to say something like that?!? Wow. I just don't know what else to say but Wow.
Uhhhm maybe because Roy Moore is a child molester and this guy is wanting people to send him money and vote for him?

All because he says he's a Christian? Let me add gullible and stupid to previously mentioned hypocrisy to describe you people

Unbelievable all a person has to do is say they are a Christian and y'all will back and support that person never mind the fact they are racists or f*ck children. As long as they claim to be Christian they are A OK!!!

Disgusting. Shame on all of you.
Sad

Valencia, PA

#6 Dec 12, 2017
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>

Uhhhm maybe because Roy Moore is a child molester and this guy is wanting people to send him money and vote for him?

All because he says he's a Christian? Let me add gullible and stupid to previously mentioned hypocrisy to describe you people

Unbelievable all a person has to do is say they are a Christian and y'all will back and support that person never mind the fact they are racists or f*ck children. As long as they claim to be Christian they are A OK!!!

Pay attention before you respond to something. NOT ONCE did I mention I support Moore. I simply expressed my disgust at someone, ANYONE, who would wish that a child be "butt raped." You want to call someone disgusting, call the idiot who wrote that disgusting! Then call yourself a little too eager to point the finger! Shame on me for defending a HORRIBLE wish that a child be raped??? Really? What the hell kind of person are YOU????
The devil

Madisonville, KY

#7 Dec 12, 2017
Rev W Allen wrote:
Please visit his website and donate to his campaign. Moore is a God fearing Christian and deserves a chance to represent the good people of Alabama. He will try to stop the spread of sharia law and the homosexual outbreak that has overwhelmed this country like a plague. God Bless Roy Moore and the horse he rode in on! He's a rootin' tootin' Alabama cowboy and I pray he wins. Roll Tide!
Just because he says he's a Christian don't make it so.
John

Madisonville, KY

#8 Dec 12, 2017
KYTruth wrote:
You are probably an abuser yourself
KYTruth

South Fulton, TN

#9 Dec 12, 2017
No I point the fact that you so called Christians support a child molester. So you are so sick to support him knowing what he did. So until it happens to your child you should be totally ashamed of yourself. Your chistian values are useless if you support people like this, and if there is a god he surely would hunk the same
John

Madisonville, KY

#10 Dec 12, 2017
KYTruth wrote:
No I point the fact that you so called Christians support a child molester. So you are so sick to support him knowing what he did. So until it happens to your child you should be totally ashamed of yourself. Your chistian values are useless if you support people like this, and if there is a god he surely would hunk the same
Hey child abuser. Who says Iím even voting for ROY MOORE? You are a judgmental idiot
The devil

Madisonville, KY

#11 Dec 12, 2017
The Devil went to Georgia, I mean Alabama. HAHAHA
So tired

United States

#13 Dec 12, 2017
KYTruth wrote:
Come meet me. I'll be at McDonald's Wednesday at 230.. say it to my face..P#$$y
ironic

Mayfield, KY

#15 Dec 13, 2017
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>

You are just as ignorant as the other guy. You retarded morons think it's okay to wish somebody's child "butt raped" because you disagree with them. How friggin lowdown and stupid is that, not to mention you fools will cast votes all day long for people that will vote for a woman's right to brutally slaughter her own baby. A man that dated teenagers versus baby murderers... couldn't be a more simple choice. You damn imbeciles.
KYTruth

South Fulton, TN

#16 Dec 13, 2017
Hey all you child molester supporters, looks like Alabama has more morality then you here in Kentucky. Maybe thereís hope for Kentucky next?

And you, the meet me at 2:30 guy. What do you want me to say to your face, the part where you supported a child rapist, or the just cause your butthurt feelings your rapist didnít win? Because I donít meet for fights, I only shoot to defend. But Iíd be glad to tell you either if you like because I hunk when you see me, your little tough fight talk will quickly settle down. Haha. So watch who you challenge online without seeing who you are challenging, not too bright of a move
You raped me

Paducah, KY

#18 Dec 19, 2017
Post Constitutional country means you only have to be accused of a crime to be punished. No court or jury, just an accusation. It works for those in power. Are you ready to live in that country?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
graves county school board is at it again 38 min Jeff 145
Susan g obituary 11 hr Obit 1
Get this thread to 10,000 posts. (Oct '11) 11 hr texas pete 5,238
yec brad youngblood 12 hr vince 1
Kerrie 14 hr Stevie 2
Mickey Noonan 15 hr 2wordsforya 1
Beware of this man! 15 hr Stupid me 6

Mayfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages