they got it together there or what?
kayla

Johnson City, TN

#2 Mar 13, 2011
What do you mean?
anonymous

Mayfield, KY

#3 Jun 7, 2011
amanda langston, johnathan/simone seger,jeffery lewis, and just about everyone else up there smokes weed all it is, is a employment place for stoners and crackheads since they dont drug test!
soul whisperer

Mayfield, KY

#4 Jun 7, 2011
Yea that's fore sure u forgot fat ugly woman and deadbeats.!
Gees

Dawson Springs, KY

#5 Jun 8, 2011
atleast they are working for their drugs instead of selling foodstamps and stealing. do not understand why employers would want a bunch of burn outs working for them though
soul whisperer

Mayfield, KY

#6 Jun 8, 2011
Yup yup.I couldn't do it. In a cubical all damn day.wonder how much they be making....
around

Williamsburg, KY

#7 Jun 8, 2011
do you really thing Thoroughbread is the only place of employment that people do drugs? Its just that a lot of kids work there. Every job has a few bad seeds. I think it's an alright place to work. I heard they was making really good money right now doing something different than normal. I think they start out at like 8 dollars an hour normally.
soul whisperer

Mayfield, KY

#8 Jun 8, 2011
8 dollars an hour f+** that!I wudnt work for that much hell naww,thank god I'm a roofer.straight hard cash.so like what the f*** happened to minimum wage going up to like 8 25!?!?!?!?I think it's because it's always ky. That's so behind on sh** or the last place to keep up on date on things..I mean...8 dollars after tax is like only making...6 20 an hour after taxes j think omg.
wowowow

Mayfield, KY

#9 Jun 11, 2011
its 8 an hour and 20.69 when you are doin government studys prolly better than what half you are makin
soul whisperer

Mayfield, KY

#10 Jun 11, 2011
wowowow wrote:
its 8 an hour and 20.69 when you are doin government studys prolly better than what half you are makin
Um u lost me after & dollars. Care to explain again?fuckit I need a beer!
wowowow

Mayfield, KY

#11 Jun 11, 2011
they make 8 dollars an hour....but sometimes they do govenment study surveys and they make 20.29 an hour when they do them
wowowow

Mayfield, KY

#12 Jun 11, 2011
*20.69 an hour my bad
soul whisperer

Mayfield, KY

#13 Jun 11, 2011
wowowow wrote:
*20.69 an hour my bad
Lol. It's cool dude...damnit fixing to storm on the outside!think I'll go see that super 8 movie tonight.yea, best to keep the job u have, but always have another plan in case life gets flipped upside down..
amanda langston

Murray, KY

#14 Jun 15, 2011
If anyone one on there that wants to run ur mouth that know me u should say it to my face. obviously you arent a good friend to be talking shit about me on the internet. what kinda dumb shit is that ne way. n you cant even show ur real name..i mean come on really..someones a pussy!! just leave jonathan jeff and my name out ur damn mouths! you dont know ne of us that work there. u must be pissed cuz you couldnt get the job. n yea they dont test but its also the first job i have ever had and have had it for almost three years now..bet you cant say that you dumb fuck!!
soul whisperer

Mayfield, KY

#15 Jun 15, 2011
Wtf???!'man sounds like someone ruffled her feathers!hands her a lower tab.....u b ok in 30 min. Lol. So...where does everyone work anyways?I'm a roofer.just curious.
GEES

Greenville, KY

#16 Jun 16, 2011
I am a teacher
i know

Benton, KY

#17 Jun 16, 2011
amanda langston wrote:
If anyone one on there that wants to run ur mouth that know me u should say it to my face. obviously you arent a good friend to be talking shit about me on the internet. what kinda dumb shit is that ne way. n you cant even show ur real name..i mean come on really..someones a pussy!! just leave jonathan jeff and my name out ur damn mouths! you dont know ne of us that work there. u must be pissed cuz you couldnt get the job. n yea they dont test but its also the first job i have ever had and have had it for almost three years now..bet you cant say that you dumb fuck!!
who would want to be friends with a stonehead...i mean really you cant stay straight for nothing..is jonathan your new sleeping buddy
soul whisperer

Mayfield, KY

#18 Jun 16, 2011
GEES wrote:
I am a teacher
What ya got to teach us than teacher??..minds can sways soak in more information.
GEES

Greenville, KY

#19 Jun 16, 2011
lol @ sways. "The only true wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." Socrates
amanda langston

Murray, KY

#20 Jun 16, 2011
i know wrote:
<quoted text>who would want to be friends with a stonehead...i mean really you cant stay straight for nothing..is jonathan your new sleeping buddy
Then you obviously dont know me...or jonathan for that matter...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason king 12 min Nike 18
d & d 42 min Speechless 5
Tapatalk 52 min Physiology 7
Kevil Korner Addition 1 hr Give it a rest 3
Ram Rod 2 hr speak 23
what is your opion of hal gibson as a landlord (Jun '08) 3 hr smoker 45
Thick Chick today, Big Fat Fatty Cat Tomorrow. 23 hr Jus Sayin 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages