First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Layoff

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 21, 2012
I heard they are laying off 30 to 60 by the end of the month from a guy that works there has anybody heard about this?
nobody

Belton, KY

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Layoff wrote:
I heard they are laying off 30 to 60 by the end of the month from a guy that works there has anybody heard about this?
It's true
yep

United States

#3 Aug 21, 2012
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>It's true
Rumour
wise guy

Bellevue, WA

#4 Aug 22, 2012
Layoff wrote:
since ur friend knows so much why are u asking on here?? im sure ur friend knows *everything* there is to know out there!
1980shovel

Fancy Farm, KY

#5 Aug 22, 2012
i volunteer.please let me be one of the 30 or 60. gonna get me some unemployment, maybe some foodstamps. hell yeal! it will be like a pay raise!
yep

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2012
1980shovel wrote:
i volunteer.please let me be one of the 30 or 60. gonna get me some unemployment, maybe some foodstamps. hell yeal! it will be like a pay raise!
Which dept are u in?
1980shovel

Fancy Farm, KY

#7 Aug 22, 2012
paint
Wise a--

Owensboro, KY

#8 Aug 22, 2012
wise guy wrote:
<quoted text> since ur friend knows so much why are u asking on here?? im sure ur friend knows *everything* there is to know out there!
If you could read and understand what you read. You could see that I didn't say it was a friend I said someone that worked there. I didn't know if it was true or not that's why I asked.By you comment, I can tell your probably in management which I hear is there problem there because that have idiots running it.
wise guy

Bellevue, WA

#9 Aug 22, 2012
Wise a-- wrote:
<quoted text>If you could read and understand what you read. You could see that I didn't say it was a friend I said someone that worked there. I didn't know if it was true or not that's why I asked.By you comment, I can tell your probably in management which I hear is there problem there because that have idiots running it.
where have u ever worked that u completely love everything about the way the place is ran and who its ran by?? there is no such place. ur "not friend" is probably one of the s*** starters that complain about everything anyway. by the way, im a woman...not progress rail management.
peace maker

United States

#10 Aug 29, 2012
it hasent yet
justsaying

United States

#11 Sep 3, 2012
Lol karma is a bitch, hope my ex gets laid off!:)
Larry

Owensboro, KY

#12 Sep 3, 2012
Thankful they are here
TrashBgone

Duluth, GA

#13 Feb 3, 2013
The rumor is true. They are gonna lay off all the pro union guys that have the gay a$$ usw stickers on their hats. Then they will replace them with men and women who appreciate a job and don't bit(@ and moan about their job all the time. These guys stand around constantly and are not productive at all. So good luck. Hope your next job fits your carma better.
jackwagon

United States

#14 Feb 3, 2013
TrashBgone wrote:
The rumor is true. They are gonna lay off all the pro union guys that have the gay a$$ usw stickers on their hats. Then they will replace them with men and women who appreciate a job and don't bit(@ and moan about their job all the time. These guys stand around constantly and are not productive at all. So good luck. Hope your next job fits your carma better.
kinda funny its the ones without the stickers that do most of the complaining, and standing around.
TrashBgone

Duluth, GA

#15 Feb 3, 2013
jackwagon wrote:
<quoted text>kinda funny its the ones without the stickers that do most of the complaining, and standing around.
We have nothing to complain about. We appreciate our jobs and no, we don't stand around. That's just a childish accusation. Just like the "pole in the mouth" bs. But it will be interesting to see how you preschoolers behave we your union rep tells you it's all over and the REAL workers prevail.
jackwagon

United States

#16 Feb 4, 2013
TrashBgone wrote:
<quoted text> We have nothing to complain about. We appreciate our jobs and no, we don't stand around. That's just a childish accusation. Just like the "pole in the mouth" bs. But it will be interesting to see how you preschoolers behave we your union rep tells you it's all over and the REAL workers prevail.
all your doing is making accusations your a hypocritical scumbag and I'm not a union guy but its true most of the ones without stickers are the ones that don't do crap like it or not that's the truth! I wouldn't be casting many stones about anyone being childish your doing the same thing scumbag!
TrashBgone

United States

#17 Feb 4, 2013
jackwagon wrote:
<quoted text> all your doing is making accusations your a hypocritical scumbag and I'm not a union guy but its true most of the ones without stickers are the ones that don't do crap like it or not that's the truth! I wouldn't be casting many stones about anyone being childish your doing the same thing scumbag!
I have a sticker on my hat. But mine doesn't stand for, useless,selfish,winers.
Psycho

Duluth, GA

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Wait, wait, I've got it! When the place goes under, I'll use my penis as a pogo stick, and travel the whole world over! I'll change my name to Pogo Pete, start a TV series, I'll even start my own line of apparel, and retire off the book deal! I shall call my biography, Not without my weenie, the adventures of Pogo Pete!
carpe diem

United States

#19 Feb 6, 2013
TrashBgone wrote:
No they will come up with piddly excuses to try and rid the shop of guys with stickers on our hats and trucks. But hey thats cool because after getting charge after charge filed against them for unfair labor practices, they will just shut down shop an leave town, and then everyone will be out of work. Such a shame too because there is/was plenty of talent out there to get the jobs done, and done right the first time, but thats not the Regress Rail way. Full of supervisors who have no idea whats going on around them and a few lead men that couldnt work thier was out of a paper sack. Already lost the 38 contract and still stuck with all the 40's that still set in the shop that should of been shipped by now...yea, union or not the place will never last. You just keep on believing Progress will take care of you.
blah

Lake Zurich, IL

#21 Feb 8, 2013
Dunno what's gonna happen. What's happening has nothing to do with the union , its poor management over a long period of time . Screw it. I would bang that blonde epa girl that comes in though. But just from the back. She's a butterface

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Mitch is a hero 7,068
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Uncle Tab 155,326
Jonathon Stinson election sign 35 min tellingfacts 9
Tarzan 42 min GoodStuff 1
David Sullivan 52 min keitha 9
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,659
Graves county jail 5 hr Audit 9

Mayfield Jobs

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mayfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mayfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]