First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blake

Mayfield, KY

#22 Aug 14, 2013
love the fact that ya love me enough to keep my name in ur mouth lol as ya steadilrunning it i done got my shit together but thanks for the motivation me joe an jace find ya haters amusing lol by why ya steadily wanna talk shit the god sent wonderful hubby and the perfect angel dust anjessica done got locked charges start at possession end at wanting endangerment lol but iam the meth head haha as for being prego ihave lost 2 since jace got my papers ucan have those too and my high risk papers courtisy of dust one to many beatings i guess look that one up too lol and as far as being with married men aint done that but whats hubbys name sure will give him a call lol but honestly ya half this town aint nothing but trash so why dont u grab the dick out from between ur legs before u go to telling me about myself ya act like ya know when half ya mad cuz do me cant help that ya hating an plus how come ya talk shit here but onthe streets mums the word pussy ass bitches lol oh an mexicans aint my thing but it was def a good gesture lol aint really got time for this got kids tofeed ahouse to clean food to cook and be at work by 8 if ya feel froggy come by for lunch desserts on u tho lmao i m back in the city so ask around u ll find be i keep ur plate warm but hurry up iam ready for a good challenge.love the haters but love supporters more lol
lifeneeded

United States

#23 Aug 18, 2013
What wrote:
been hearing she's on meth.. thats not good. anytime shes seen she dont have her baby. whats up with that? she was suppose to be pregnant with a second child and lost it from what is going round town. if she wasnt on dope then she would probably stil have it...
sad situation.
douche bag get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking to buy some drugs???? (Apr '13) 1 hr viva la burger king 24
Burger King 1 hr MPD is watching you 22
marty thomass 1 hr lol 5
Best Pizza In Mayfield 2 hr MerpaDerp 5
tara aikens 8 hr SAM Musser 54
looking for her.. 10 hr budrandom 1
MPD visit to Graves Middle School 11 hr kardnal 31
More from around the web

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE