Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Aug 18, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What

South Fulton, TN

#1 Dec 8, 2012
been hearing she's on meth.. thats not good. anytime shes seen she dont have her baby. whats up with that? she was suppose to be pregnant with a second child and lost it from what is going round town. if she wasnt on dope then she would probably stil have it...

sad situation.
sad

Mayfield, KY

#2 Dec 8, 2012
heard it was dustins brothers baby??
her adopted mom

Murray, KY

#3 Dec 8, 2012
i will tell ya what ya'll need to back off and quit judging her!!!!! what is going on in her life is something she has to deal with and who are u to judge i dnt believe ur god and this site is a stupid site that a bunch kindergarteners stuck in grown peoples bodies yes she had a miscarriage it happens and it dnt matter what caused it u are wfong for coming on here and plastering her name all up on here LEAVE NIKKI JANE ALONE FOR REAL GROW UP DUMMOES
What

South Fulton, TN

#4 Dec 9, 2012
i dont know whos baby it was. she is with this one and that one and her husband has even called her a whore before so who knows?

"her adopted mom" maybe you dont know her well. she judges others all the time. she talks about others all the time. if your her adopted mom then maybe you should talk to her about her life and how she should change it for her sons sake hmmm?
well

Dawson Springs, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2012
One min she says she's pregnant and the next she is says shes getting drunk??? Is she messing around with Mexicans now???
her adopted mom

Murray, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2012
What wrote:
i dont know whos baby it was. she is with this one and that one and her husband has even called her a whore before so who knows?
"her adopted mom" maybe you dont know her well. she judges others all the time. she talks about others all the time. if your her adopted mom then maybe you should talk to her about her life and how she should change it for her sons sake hmmm?
let me go ahead and clarify that again you all sitting here talking crap over the net to air others dirty laundry is very disturbing and childish and as a matter a fact i have talked to her and we have come up with a plan to get her well and as for her husband he helped to make her the way she is and is no better than she is ok so now with that being said maybe just maybe people can show and have compassion for those who struggle with addiction and it is not for us to judge others we are not god the only thing we can do is try and get those in need of help the help they deserve!!!! and if hubby is so innocent whydont he have the baby maybe u r the ones who do not have all the facts leave this girl alone she has enough to deal with rather than having a bunch of silly people try and bash her on a website where they can hide behind their alias names
noone

Trenton, TN

#7 Dec 11, 2012
why dont her real mom help her
adopted mom

Murray, KY

#8 Dec 12, 2012
noone wrote:
why dont her real mom help her

we all are trying to help her why dont yall stop all this on here
doug

United States

#9 Dec 12, 2012
She dont want the help. She wanna hit that pipe and spread her legs. She is a useless breeding machine who doesnt deserve to have kids.
What

South Fulton, TN

#10 Dec 13, 2012
she has children and the baby belongs to 4321342 different dads. no one is airing her dirty laundry, when everyone who knows her already knows what she does.

and like doug said she don't want help. she will always be the same drunk lying drug head nikki. and her husband didn't make her that way. she stayed with him for a reason and also its not like he made her do anything she done everything she did cause she wantted to.
pam

Duluth, GA

#11 Dec 13, 2012
she dosnt want help, never has never will. shes just doing this sh!t to be dramatic and cause attention for herself. she gets preggers and "loosing the baby" all the time. cant tell you how many guys she tried to hook with that trick. its sad that people do loose children that cares about them and love them deeply. cant tell you how many times i have seen her drinking after claiming to be preggo. tisk tisk. some people just dont grow up huh?
well

Dawson Springs, KY

#12 Dec 14, 2012
So why does she keep saying she is 30 some weeks pregnant, when I seen her at pizza hut a couple of weeks back flat as a board??? Another thing, does she try to get with Mexicans now??
What

South Fulton, TN

#13 Dec 14, 2012
i think she tries to get with anyone that can supply her with drugs. thats probably where the mexicans come in. if they have what she wants, then she wants them.

pam, i agree seen her drinking all the time while she claimed to be pregnant.
well

Dawson Springs, KY

#14 Dec 15, 2012
What Mexicans has she been with?
jared

United States

#15 Dec 23, 2012
Yeah she a hoe. Had it myself. Talk about loose! Its a wonder both of the blake brothers didnt get lost in there.
best friend

Lake Forest, IL

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Lol, NO LIFES? yeah, how about worrying about her worry about your self. Everybody has their own problems.. she loves jace, always has. When I stayed with her all she ever got from her husband was mean and abusive things from him, infront of jace.. she left him for the better. She was pregnant, I saw papers, and everything. So what she had a miscarriage? Some women it happens too.. she's getting life on track, focusing on jace and herself and then she's going to sit back and laugh in all your faces. HATERS ONLY MAKE HER LOOK EVEN BETTER!
the gg

Murray, KY

#17 Dec 29, 2012
she is a friend of mine love ya girl and on everything ppl better shut up or say who u r and i will be to see u u dont have a life get some biz and get out of hers its ur big bro got ya sis
thatswhatsup

Duluth, GA

#18 Dec 29, 2012
due to the fact her thighs spread like peanutbutter, EVERYONE knows her business in mafield and all county surounding it.
haha

Chicago, IL

#19 Dec 30, 2012
Thought she was with a dude named joe
wow

Dawson Springs, KY

#21 Dec 31, 2012
She needs to watch herself! Watch who's husband your messing with because you don't know what the wife is capable of!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Mitch McConnell 1,468
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Le Jimbo 151,265
officer beasley. 1 hr The Boss 9
Lynndale Jones 1 hr Chick 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Owl 81,598
found dog 7 hr Dog 5
the vapor station 9 hr donewrong2long 31
Dead inside 9 hr munchkins10 25
•••
•••
•••

Mayfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000