shooting in Graves County

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 20, 2012
state police and graves county surrounded a vehicle after shots being fired. what is the story on this anyone know???
okcie

White Plains, KY

#2 Oct 20, 2012
hickmanriverrat wrote:
state police and graves county surrounded a vehicle after shots being fired. what is the story on this anyone know???
There were two incidents involving shots fired in Graves today. One involved a meth head that was chased by GCSO/KSP, and during the chase, he fired a handgun at officers. They got him stopped on Hwy 348 near Marshall Co line, and after a brief stand-off the guy gave up with no one hurt.
The second one involved an armed man forcing a Trooper to defend himself on Beach Grove Rd. in South Graves. This one didn't turn out as good as the first one.
dang

United States

#3 Oct 20, 2012
Wonder who the guy was involved in the chase?
A friend

United States

#4 Oct 21, 2012
okcie wrote:
<quoted text>
There were two incidents involving shots fired in Graves today. One involved a meth head that was chased by GCSO/KSP, and during the chase, he fired a handgun at officers. They got him stopped on Hwy 348 near Marshall Co line, and after a brief stand-off the guy gave up with no one hurt.
The second one involved an armed man forcing a Trooper to defend himself on Beach Grove Rd. in South Graves. This one didn't turn out as good as the first one.
Same officer involved
interesting

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2012
Same officer? Man, talk about a bad day!
omg

United States

#6 Oct 21, 2012
yup.. chased him ineseccairly over a NON VIOLENT offense. id due the hell out of this man obviously he enjoys shooting ppl get rid of him NOW
omg

United States

#7 Oct 21, 2012
sue**** the victims family should sue him
Honestly
#8 Oct 21, 2012
A friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Same officer involved
No it wasn't.
wise cracker

White Plains, KY

#9 Oct 21, 2012
omg wrote:
sue**** the victims family should sue him
Sue for what??
A friend

United States

#10 Oct 21, 2012
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text> No it wasn't.
Your wrong. Happened within 30 mins apart. I do know!
Honestly
#11 Oct 21, 2012
A friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wrong. Happened within 30 mins apart. I do know!
The deputy involved in the chase may have been at the Newsome shooting, but KSP shot him.
crazy people

United States

#12 Oct 21, 2012
Every time I turn on ch6 news someone in Graves County is in the top story... shooting, robery, rape... something, so what is going on in Graves County???
private contractors

Trenton, TN

#13 Oct 21, 2012
The State has hired private contractors to clean up Graves county. All druggies and dope dealers will be cutup and made into dog food.
omg

United States

#14 Oct 21, 2012
private contractors wrote:
The State has hired private contractors to clean up Graves county. All druggies and dope dealers will be cutup and made into dog food.
they need to start with the courthouse and the police department!
truth hertz

United States

#15 Oct 21, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>they need to start with the courthouse and the police department!
Spoken like a true habitual offender, you junkie criminal.

Bet you know the inner workings of the criminal justice department well...
private contractors

Trenton, TN

#16 Oct 21, 2012
The reason you folks in Graves county have the problems you have is you continue to elect the incompetent who hire there kin folk Bubba and Bubbaline. Jesus, Dumb and Dumber will never get it done. Do you know the salaries you tax payers are paying for those that are your elected officials and there offspring and relatives that are working in local government. If they had to find real employment outside of the local and county government they wouldn’t make it. Your problems stem from a lack of competence and education. Figure it out and you may evolve!!!!!!!!!
ummm

Benton, KY

#17 Oct 21, 2012
Way to talk about a lack of competence and education while not knowing the difference between "there" and "their", you idiot.
A friend

United States

#18 Oct 21, 2012
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text> The deputy involved in the chase may have been at the Newsome shooting, but KSP shot him.
Same trooper at the other ordeal also. Got shot at!!
Dont get it

Mayfield, KY

#19 Oct 21, 2012
So the guy that didn't shoot anybody got killed by KSP and the guy that stuck a gun out a car window and took a shot at the cops had negotiators called? Wow.
Confused I guess

Hickory, KY

#20 Oct 21, 2012
Dont get it wrote:
So the guy that didn't shoot anybody got killed by KSP and the guy that stuck a gun out a car window and took a shot at the cops had negotiators called? Wow.
well put

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katies cafe 42 min The devil 3
Chad 51 min Chadstrong 4
Who is the brandy chick running with all the Me... (Sep '12) 3 hr freedom 11
I wish I had been born in the mid 1800's... (Mar '16) 4 hr wanderer 68
Austin Turner and Trisha 5 hr Duhhh 3
Where did you hang out growing up in Mayfield? (Dec '08) 6 hr John 89
Court square pool hall and grill 6 hr John 1

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance