the graves co ky sex offender list.

the graves co ky sex offender list.

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
sweet leaf

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2010
THE GRAVES COUNTY SEX OFFENDER LIST"

alright. here you go. this is legal and its our RIGHT TO KNOW. alot of ppl dont have a computer,maybe they are playing about on a friends pc.
YES i have one im doing this because its my right.

i can also post flyers on telephone poles if you wish.i have a copier as well, in my home,and a fax,so pelase take this as a favor to the public and not some kind of slanderous
vendetta.

i have kids, i have grandkids..i do not advocate illegal drug activity.HOWEVER if faced with TWO CHOICES ID RAHTER FIND OUT MY KID WAS SMOKING MARIJUANA THAN BEING FIND OUT THEY WERE BEING MOLESTED.

http://kspsor.state.ky.us/

SPREAD THE WORD, IN A WAY THAT YOU SHOULD NOT TO GET EVEN WITH ANYONE,IF THATS YOUR POINT OF EVEN TELLING THEN YOURE AS BAD AS THEM.

THIS IS SOMETHING WE ALL NEED TO KNOW. MIKE I KNOW YOU GOT MY BACK ON THIS YOU SAID AS WELL YOU WERE DOING A LIST. IM COUNTING ON YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO GET THE WORD OUT. TO PROTECT OUR KIDS, OUR SELVES AND OUR COMMUNITY AS W WHOLE!!!!
Nobody Talks About It

United States

#2 Feb 18, 2010
Have any you ever had an underage teenage girl flaunt herself or rub all over you or someone you know? I'm talking about the kind of girl who sexually matures early, is well-endowed with the figure of a full grown woman, and is begging for sex.
Unfortunately, I've seen too many of them to count. My GM used to call them 'split-tailed whores'.LOL You know which ones I'm talking about? The kind of girls who come into heat early and sleep with every Tom, Dick, and Harry in town? Have you ever known one of these girls who lure a man into bed only to scream rape later when he hurts her feelings or makes her angry or just because she wants attention? Do you consider that the same kind of rape as forceable rape? Do you think that it should have the same penalties?
Unfortunately, I've seen several guys succomb to temptation and sleep with these girls and then get charged with rape. They didn't stalk these girls. The girls came to them and wouldn't leave them alone. Now I know what you're going to say. The adult man should have known better; but guys how hard is it to resist that kind of temptation? Be honest. Is it fair for the men to get charged, get sent to jail, and a stained record for the rest of their life for 'molesting' somebody who was asking for it and rubbing it all in their face? Look at how many adult men cheat on their wives as it is. From the looks of this site, even pastors and cops and other pillars of the community have problems not giving in to temptation.How much harder do you think it is to resist a little 'split-tail' with hot pants?
Please don't get all preachy and holier-than-thou. I know all about the 18 age limit. I'm talking about the 'real' world here. What do you really think about cases like this? Be honest. Do you know any body that it has happened to? Has it happened to you?
we are blessed
#3 Feb 18, 2010
everyone should read this link.babies kids under 12 and theese monsters are lose! what you mean a teen gril rubbing you?if you have questions about her age you shouldnt touch her!your post is creepy.thing is YES its wrong for a grown man to fool with a teen thing is they dont get locked up for life they get a wrist smacking and let right back out.
thats the real world,molesters wall free.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 18, 2010
If they are convicted of having sex with a child under the age of 12 then their face should be posted all over town for everyone to see. Not everyone is blessed to have a computer at home so they can show their kids who to watch out for. These people are monsters that destroy lives!!! This does not effect a person for a week or two, but ALL of their life!!! As far as the one above that posted that girls are "asking for it".....there are girls 15-16 that do try to get attention but sometimes a messed up person thinks that No means yes, and that sir is RAPE!!! Anyone that rapes a child should suffer a horrible consequence, they are babies not sex toys! I don't even know how people like this are allowed to roam free...if it were another country, or the "cowboy days" these people would have been hung so the next perv would think twice before hurting an innocent child
we are blessed
#5 Feb 18, 2010
i cant believe some of the charges of theese animals and they are just living free. i wish i had a copy machine id sure as heck do me some posting on every public area i could!
we are blessed
#6 Feb 18, 2010
its really sick to see the charges of theese animals and they are walkin around to do it again! i wish i had a copier id paste their faces all over town!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 18, 2010
The legal system should do or brand the top of their forhead. I know they have a problem, and I don't want to judge them, but I have a serious problem with anyone that would ever hurt a child. No other country would allow them to walk around free like they do. Scares me. I make it a point to show my kids who they are when we see them out and about. I always make sure to tell them, SEE THEY LOOK just like everyone else....I want my kids to be smart and safe. If the law won't help protect them, I will.
Nobody Talks About It

United States

#8 Feb 18, 2010
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE JERRY SUITER CASE

It has been brought to my attention that Jerry's name has been mentioned here quite a bit lately regarding the child molestation case that he was involved in years ago. I've read quite a few comments on here about people fearing for their children's safety, wanting him off the street or run out businesses, and constantly calling Law Enforcement to 'do something about it'. Maybe Law Enforcement doesn't 'do anything about it' because they know what I'm about to tell you. Maybe Law Enforcement doesn't do anything because they can't do anything unless he breaks the law.

Being close to the family and a first hand witness, I know details about that case and about Jerry Suiter that most people don't know. Since there appears to be renewed interest in Jerry's case, and so many people seem to be frightened of him, I've decided to share the truth behind what REALLY happened in this case in the hope that some of your fears regarding him might be allayed. As God as my witness, this is TRUTH. I know because I was there. I saw it with my own eyes.
Jerry had a consensual sexual relationship with his TEENAGE step-daugher years ago. Even though she got on the stand acting like a frightened church mouse and accused him of molesting her since she was child, she was lying through her teeth. The fact is that she was the kind of teenage girl that I described in my above post. She was one of those girls who matures early and looks like a full-grown woman way before her time. Unfortunately, she acted like one too. Have you ever known a teenage girl who has suddenly gotten 'too big her britches', thinks she the boss, and tries to run the household? Unfortunately, she was that too, and due to lack of parenting, got her way.

Needless to say, it upset the natural balance of the household--especially after the polygamous (bigamous?) relationship that she shared with her mother and Jerry started. Have you ever seen Big Love on HBO? It was sort of akin to that type of arrangement--especially after the step-daughter bought a trailer and put it in her mother's back yard where she freely lived with Jerry in a 'man and wife' type relationship with their children. Jerry had a family with both women and went back and forth between the households. The girl's mother was fully aware of the situation and seemed to encourage it. Many people, including myself, talked to her mother about putting a stop to the relationship, but she just laughed it off and told us to mind our own business. You see, her mother was fully aware and accepting of their strange love triangle even though she got on the stand and lied about having no knowledge of Jerry and her daughter's relationship.

I've jumped ahead of myself talking about the bigamous relationship, so let me back up a bit. Like I said, the girl, I'll call her 'T' matured early and started having sex with guys all over town. When she hit puberty, like some young girls she started 'testing' her boundaries and pushing her authority to see what she could get away with. With no one to consistently discipline her and keep her in check, she quickly became a haughty little Queen Bee and took control of that household. There were several instances when I, along with several other people, would go over to their house, and she would be walking around the house, or sitting on the couch watching TV COMPLETELY NAKED! People would actually have to TELL her to put clothes on because it was too uncomfortable sitting in the living room with a naked teenager. She pranced and preened in front of Jerry naked, rubbed up against him, sat in his lap, and couldn't keep her hands out of his pants. Does that sound like a scared little church mouse to you? An innocent victim? I don't think so.

(cont.)
Nobody Talks About It

United States

#9 Feb 18, 2010
On to the babies...'T' finally got to a point where she decided that she was 'grown'(at around 13-14) and thought that it would be a great idea to have a baby. Unfortunately, there really are teenage girls who want to have babies who have absolutely no business having them, practically being 'babies' themselves. Any way, she wanted a baby, so she WILLINGLY, PURPOSEFULLY had a baby. A couple of years later, she had another one (and her welfare check and food stamps got bigger *wink**wink*).O

Later on after a few years of living like this (and many people in Mayfield knew that they were), she finally grew up and met a man whom she wanted to marry. So she left home with this man and took the kids with her. This didn't fly well with Jerry and arguments and chaos ensued, especially since those were his children too. As a result, she put a restraining order against him. She had a new life now and a new man and wanted to completely disentangle herself from her old life with Jerry. The next part is hazy, but I remember something about either her or her new man wielding a gun and then all of a sudden she pressed charges against him for child molestation against her.

On to court....DNA was taken from Jerry to prove that 'T's' children were fathered by him. It came back positive (which actually surprised a lot of people given how promiscuous she was). Given her age when she had the children (14 and 16 I think), she had a solid case against him. Now this where the lies and theatrics comes in.'T' shows up in court (at the age of around 23 I think) actually cowering like a traumatized child acting like she is afraid to be in the same room with Jerry and his family. Let me add that, in the bathroom, she was relaxed and her normal self even though she was in an enclosed area with some of the same people. ;) Her demeanor in court was put on for show and to arouse the sympathy of everybody there. I was amazed at how good of an actor she was. She accused him of molesting her since she was five-years-old which was a blatant lie so that she could solidify her effort to completely cut ties from him so that she could go on and build a brand new life and family with another man . The truth is that they didn't have that type of relationship until she was a teenager.

(cont.)
Oops Read This Part 1st

United States

#10 Feb 18, 2010
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE JERRY SUITER CASE

It has been brought to my attention that Jerry's name has been mentioned here quite a bit lately regarding the child molestation case that he was involved in years ago. I've read quite a few comments on here about people fearing for their children's safety, wanting him off the street or run out businesses, and constantly calling Law Enforcement to 'do something about it'. Maybe Law Enforcement doesn't 'do anything about it' because they know what I'm about to tell you. Maybe Law Enforcement doesn't do anything because they can't do anything unless he breaks the law.

Being close to the family and a first hand witness, I know details about that case and about Jerry Suiter that most people don't know. Since there appears to be renewed interest in Jerry's case, and so many people seem to be frightened of him, I've decided to share the truth behind what REALLY happened in this case in the hope that some of your fears regarding him might be allayed. As God as my witness, this is TRUTH. I know because I was there. I saw it with my own eyes.
Jerry had a consensual sexual relationship with his TEENAGE step-daugher years ago. Even though she got on the stand acting like a frightened church mouse and accused him of molesting her since she was child, she was lying through her teeth. The fact is that she was the kind of teenage girl that I described in my above post. She was one of those girls who matures early and looks like a full-grown woman way before her time. Unfortunately, she acted like one too. Have you ever known a teenage girl who has suddenly gotten 'too big her britches', thinks she the boss, and tries to run the household? Unfortunately, she was that too, and due to lack of parenting, got her way.

Needless to say, it upset the natural balance of the household--especially after the polygamous (bigamous?) relationship that she shared with her mother and Jerry started. Have you ever seen Big Love on HBO? It was sort of akin to that type of arrangement--especially after the step-daughter bought a trailer and put it in her mother's back yard where she freely lived with Jerry in a 'man and wife' type relationship with their children. Jerry had a family with both women and went back and forth between the households. The girl's mother was fully aware of the situation and seemed to encourage it. Many people, including myself, talked to her mother about putting a stop to the relationship, but she just laughed it off and told us to mind our own business. You see, her mother was fully aware and accepting of their strange love triangle even though she got on the stand and lied about having no knowledge of Jerry and her daughter's relationship.

(cont.)
Nobody Talks About It

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2010
I've jumped ahead of myself talking about the bigamous relationship, so let me back up a bit. Like I said, the girl, I'll call her 'T' matured early and started having sex with guys all over town. When she hit puberty, like some young girls she started 'testing' her boundaries and pushing her authority to see what she could get away with. With no one to consistently discipline her and keep her in check, she quickly became a haughty little Queen Bee and took control of that household. There were several instances when I, along with several other people, would go over to their house, and she would be walking around the house, or sitting on the couch watching TV COMPLETELY NAKED! People would actually have to TELL her to put clothes on because it was too uncomfortable sitting in the living room with a naked teenager. She pranced and preened in front of Jerry naked, rubbed up against him, sat in his lap, and couldn't keep her hands out of his pants. Does that sound like a scared little church mouse to you? An innocent victim? I don't think so.

(cont.)
Nobody Talks About It

United States

#12 Feb 18, 2010
(Sorry that some of this is getting out of order):)

Even he knows not to have sex with children. I know for a fact that he finds that distasteful and doesn't understand why people accuse him of it. He doesn't understand because 'T' WAS NOT a young prepubescent child when they had their relationship like she led the court and everybody in her new life who didn't really know her to believe. In fact, when the defense brought up the part about her living in the trailer with Jerry as a couple, her attorney's asked for a break to counsel with her and were FURIOUS with her for misleading them--especially since it was such a high profile case. Needless to say, that was a serious blow to her character; and that is why I think that Jerry got off 'easy'. Everybody in court knew that she wasn't being completely truthful after that point. The only thing that could not be refuted was DNA proof that those children were his. If it hadn't been for that, I'm willing to bet they would have probably thrown the case out of court.

When told that he was wrong to have that relationship with her, he would 1) make the sign for 'woman'(because she did look like a woman, act grown up for her age, and make advances toward him like a woman and 2) He would make the sign for not being biologically related. That means that he also knows that incest is wrong. For example, during the trial 'T' noticed that her younger sister was pregnant. She made a big deal about having her sister's baby's DNA tested to make sure that Jerry wasn't 'molesting' her too. It was all a big show to try to prove her case against Jerry. She knew that it wasn't true, and the DNA results of her sister's child came back negative for Jerry. He was greatly offended for being accused of sleeping with his own biological child and couldn't understand why somebody would accuse him of such a thing. It's hard to make him understand things sometimes, but when he knows something he KNOWS it.

(cont.)
Nobody Talks About It

United States

#13 Feb 18, 2010
I know his thought processes, mannerisms, and behavior seem crude to us because we have been blessed to live our lives as 'normal' hearing, speaking people. Just remember that, like the psychiatrist during court said, he lives his life in a 'fish bowl'. He cannot speak or hear or use universal sign language; and because of that, his social circle, and thus his life, is very limited and small. That doesn't mean that he doesn't want to be social. He just has great difficulty, and his crudeness is off-putting to some people. Think about this, if he were blind too, he would be in the same predicament as Helen Keller. He is very isolated. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Jerry apologist; but like any hot topic like an affair or a divorce or what have you, there's often more to the story than what the outsiders judging them know. Sometimes the details really do make a difference.

His going to public places and hanging out is his way of trying to be social by being around people. He loves being around children because he's a kid at heart. That doesn't mean that he's 'shopping' for his next 'victim' like so many seem to 'know' that he is. You or I can't know what he's thinking. In his particular case, he was a victim too-a victim of a conniving young woman with an agenda. It has been said that if Jerry had left her alone to run off with that man that she wouldn't even had pressed charges against him in the first place. In reality, his 'victim' wasn't really a victim of 'child molestation'. However, she was a victim of statutory rape because she was under the age of 18. To label Jerry as a pedophile and make him register as a sex offender is, IMO, a terrible tragedy that never should have happened. He may be many things, but he is not a child molester.

(cont.)
Nobody Talks About It

United States

#14 Feb 18, 2010
Like someone else said, if you want him off the streets, how about giving him something to do to occupy his time and maybe even help him make a little extra money like mowing, painting, carpentry-work, etc. He can do it, and he used to do a good job back in the day. I saw it. If you're really feeling spiritual and compassionate, invite him to church, and please leave the judgement to God. Like someone else said, love the sinner but hate the sin. In this specific case, everybody involved sinned and was guilty on some level.

If you actually got through all this, I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking time out of your day to read it. With God as my judge, this is 100% true, sad, but true.:)
Nobody Talks About It

United States

#15 Feb 18, 2010
Oh so now it's loading the pages properly! LOL I should have numbered the pages. I apologize.*embarrassed*
Nobody Talks About It

United States

#16 Feb 18, 2010
we are blessed wrote:
everyone should read this link.babies kids under 12 and theese monsters are lose! what you mean a teen gril rubbing you?if you have questions about her age you shouldnt touch her!your post is creepy.thing is YES its wrong for a grown man to fool with a teen thing is they dont get locked up for life they get a wrist smacking and let right back out.
thats the real world,molesters wall free.
That post was to set up my 'Truth' post. It wasn't supposed to be creepy. Sorry you took it that way.:)
Nobody Talks About It

United States

#17 Feb 18, 2010
we are blessed wrote:
everyone should read this link.babies kids under 12 and theese monsters are lose! what you mean a teen gril rubbing you?if you have questions about her age you shouldnt touch her!your post is creepy.thing is YES its wrong for a grown man to fool with a teen thing is they dont get locked up for life they get a wrist smacking and let right back out.
thats the real world,molesters wall free.
Correction: I meant to say: Sorry that it came across that way -- not that you took it that way. My bad.:)
Nobody Talks About It

United States

#18 Feb 18, 2010
jusstmee wrote:
If they are convicted of having sex with a child under the age of 12 then their face should be posted all over town for everyone to see. Not everyone is blessed to have a computer at home so they can show their kids who to watch out for. These people are monsters that destroy lives!!! This does not effect a person for a week or two, but ALL of their life!!! As far as the one above that posted that girls are "asking for it".....there are girls 15-16 that do try to get attention but sometimes a messed up person thinks that No means yes, and that sir is RAPE!!! Anyone that rapes a child should suffer a horrible consequence, they are babies not sex toys! I don't even know how people like this are allowed to roam free...if it were another country, or the "cowboy days" these people would have been hung so the next perv would think twice before hurting an innocent child
Hopefully, you'll think differently after reading the 'Truth' posts. I didn't mean that innocent girls are asking to be raped. That's horrible! What I meant was there are underage girls who want to have sex, who actively pursue sex, and who lure men into having sex with them. Go to any shopping center, school, or public event, and I'm sure that you'll notice girls like I'm talking about.
Nobody Talks About It

United States

#19 Feb 18, 2010
jusstmee wrote:
If they are convicted of having sex with a child under the age of 12 then their face should be posted all over town for everyone to see. Not everyone is blessed to have a computer at home so they can show their kids who to watch out for. These people are monsters that destroy lives!!! This does not effect a person for a week or two, but ALL of their life!!! As far as the one above that posted that girls are "asking for it".....there are girls 15-16 that do try to get attention but sometimes a messed up person thinks that No means yes, and that sir is RAPE!!! Anyone that rapes a child should suffer a horrible consequence, they are babies not sex toys! I don't even know how people like this are allowed to roam free...if it were another country, or the "cowboy days" these people would have been hung so the next perv would think twice before hurting an innocent child
IMO, I think that there should be an change or amendment to the law to account for girls who lure men into consensual sex and then turn around and scream statutory rape on them. I think that's wrong and unfair to men. Before you judge me for being sexist for making this remark, please note that I am woman.:)
Jusstmee A Judge

United States

#20 Feb 18, 2010
jusstmee wrote:
The legal system should do or brand the top of their forhead. I know they have a problem, and I don't want to judge them, but I have a serious problem with anyone that would ever hurt a child. No other country would allow them to walk around free like they do. Scares me. I make it a point to show my kids who they are when we see them out and about. I always make sure to tell them, SEE THEY LOOK just like everyone else....I want my kids to be smart and safe. If the law won't help protect them, I will.
You're into torturing and branding now???? You are one sick bitch. Why don't you give it up already and convert to Islam? News flash! It's 2010. Come back to this century. Or better yet, go away, nobody wants to read your Satanic hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashton pratt 34 min TrashcanMan 2
Lonzo fisher 36 min TrashcanMan 16
Amanda burnett 42 min DefKnuckles 3
Anyone remember The J.U Kevil B ball team defea... 1 hr Ha Ha Ha 1
I love to fish your pond when you're not around 1 hr Mr smart 10
What are the Spirit Filled churches in Mayfield? 1 hr Seek for Yourself 9
Mountain lion - panther - black panther - coug... (Nov '11) 5 hr Laura 315

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages