jen

Benton, KY

#61 Jun 23, 2011
mad-elsavadore wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me more bout yourself..from 1 and 10 how would you rate your appearance and personality?
Personality is an 11 and appearance is a 7 or 8. F*ck Idk.
mad-elsavadore

Mayfield, KY

#62 Jun 23, 2011
Hmmmm well been nice talking to ya.............lol. Jk. Now adays personality is everything...so cutos to u. My last girlfriend was pretty but shallow...boring personality after awhile....lol. I kinda. Moved on her and forgot to tell her where i was going lol.don't hate on me.lol
jen

Benton, KY

#63 Jun 23, 2011
mad-elsavadore wrote:
Hmmmm well been nice talking to ya..........lol. Jk. Now adays personality is everything...so cutos to u. My last girlfriend was pretty but shallow...boring personality after awhile....lol. I kinda. Moved on her and forgot to tell her where i was going lol.don't hate on me.lol
LMAO!! No hate here.... I've done my fair share of not-so-nice things. Ok, so maybe personality is more like a 6.5 LOL
mad-elsavadore

Mayfield, KY

#64 Jun 23, 2011
jen wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! No hate here.... I've done my fair share of not-so-nice things. Ok, so maybe personality is more like a 6.5 LOL
Lol. Hey both together well be 14!!lol.u still haven't told me if ya got kids. Hun

Since: May 11

Fremont, CA

#65 Jun 26, 2011
I am a VERY bicurious female.I prefer someone who has some experience but a seriously curious friend would be great also.My long-time fantasy is to experiment with a like minded, fun loving, discreet, sexy friend.I am seeking a women or couple on
=Bigbisexual com==,My name is vettech THERE. please feel free to add me to see my pics and drop me a line if interested.
soul whisperer

Mayfield, KY

#66 Jun 26, 2011
wendybusy wrote:
I am a VERY bicurious female.I prefer someone who has some experience but a seriously curious friend would be great also.My long-time fantasy is to experiment with a like minded, fun loving, discreet, sexy friend.I am seeking a women or couple on
=Bigbisexual com==,My name is vettech THERE. please feel free to add me to see my pics and drop me a line if interested.
Hey u the Wendy that works at k and n or mid town?

Since: Nov 11

Fremont, CA

#67 Nov 28, 2011
Are you a single? I came across an online community for individual seeking bisexual love. It is
===BiFlirts.com===All singles and couples there are seeking bisexual relationships. bisexual is not a problem here, but a great merit to cherish! Upgrade to a gold member to meet hundreds of thousands of bisexual singles!
greese

Hayden, AL

#68 Nov 28, 2011
patrick hamlin wrote:
i wouldnt mind havin a 3some wit 2 girls i think it would be hott but them 2 girls will have to both look good
Why do they both have to look good? You sure as HELL don't!
curious one

Hickory, KY

#69 Nov 29, 2011
elizabethlovekkk123 wrote:
Are you a single? I came across an online community for individual seeking bisexual love. It is
===BiFlirts.com===All singles and couples there are seeking bisexual relationships. bisexual is not a problem here, but a great merit to cherish! Upgrade to a gold member to meet hundreds of thousands of bisexual singles!
I was wanting to be with another woman and have my husband join in, thought it would be awesome for all 3 it is just so hard to find someone u can trust and be discreet about it in this little town, me and my husband have a very good sex life just wanted to add some sugar and spice or someone that is clean and DF.
curious

Round Lake, IL

#70 Nov 29, 2011
i just sent a request in bigbisexuals are you located in mayfield?
cally man

Ridgely, TN

#71 Nov 29, 2011
Ummm pretty sure we got our share of them .!! Hehe..u all know that gays can no longer draw a check...(strange ..how lesbians are soo accepted than ah men are...women....why is this ladies?? Is it. Because there are more men in this god forgotten world?
curious one

Hickory, KY

#72 Nov 29, 2011
curious wrote:
i just sent a request in bigbisexuals are you located in mayfield?
Was u talking to me?
cally man

Ridgely, TN

#73 Nov 29, 2011
No but I was if ya female.
looking for fun

United States

#74 Feb 8, 2012
Are there any girls or a girl that Wud be down for a little fun
Love it

Mayfield, KY

#77 Mar 10, 2013
I'm a female looking for a little fun on the down low I'm 35 and live in Mayfield don't want a 3 some looking for some one on one action is there really anyone who wants the same thing out there
just wondering

Mayfield, KY

#79 Mar 10, 2013
Love it wrote:
I'm a female looking for a little fun on the down low I'm 35 and live in Mayfield don't want a 3 some looking for some one on one action is there really anyone who wants the same thing out there
Me would have to be discreet
bethany

Brookfield, WI

#80 Mar 10, 2013
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Me would have to be discreet
i think ur a married man and dont want to get caught
just wondering

Mayfield, KY

#81 Mar 10, 2013
Love it wrote:
U r making me want it now
Hit Me Up

United States

#82 Mar 10, 2013
I am a female that lives here in mayfield and im not lesbian but im not all the way bi either but I like to have a little side fun if you know what I mean I like to make females run by eatting they p**** out so good I like to play with toys in they p**** also but females fall in love with thus mouth of mine who is down for a try with me must be 20 - 35
just wondering

Mayfield, KY

#83 Mar 10, 2013
bethany wrote:
<quoted text>i think ur a married man and dont want to get caught
Ummm no I'm not a man by no means,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
me an my husband are lookin for a bisexual women 50 min nobody 21
Cuba Church of Christ 1 hr Connie 16
Trace Creek wants foreigners in our homes!!! 1 hr Stupid 54
Shyanne Wilford 1 hr Community 10
Ky. Amish men say they won't budge on buggy fight (Jan '12) 6 hr Country Raised 8
Green Acres Good or Bad Place To Work (Nov '11) 10 hr Help 56
Mayfield Nursing 14 hr EsCape Mayfield 2
Mayfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mayfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mayfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News