bi sexual girls in mayfield

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
just wandering

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Mar 27, 2011
why is it that the bi sexual females in this community has to hide? I know several girls who are but cannot admit it for the fear of being persecuted. If it was more out in the open they maybe could have happy lives. Are they different? Maybe ,but everyone is different and almost everyone has skeletons in their closet. Be proud to be Bi sexual or lesbian it is your American right. And forget whomever tries to bash you for they must be more disturbed than most.
Hide What

Mayfield, KY

#2 Mar 27, 2011
I think you are mistaking. It is a well known fad for most of the girls in Mayfield to be either bi or lesbian for a little while. And believe me, they sure do make everyone know about it.
I think you are looking for a bi girl anyway to have that fantasy you will never see, a threeway. You wouldn't be wondering about whether they were bi unless you were a guy. Your 1000 gamer points achievement will never be unlocked, sir.
just wandering

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2011
yes i am a guy and have had several threesomes. But that isnt my point the women should be able to live openly in this community without the bashing. Regardless of the way they are they deserve to be happy.
licketysplit

United States

#4 Mar 30, 2011
I am bi and I have to say that I do agree with just wandering...but you have to remember that this is the bible belt and not matter what you are always treated differently when it comes to the matter of someone's sexuality. However, I keep in the closet about it because I don't want everyone knowing my business. There are a select few ppl who really know about me and that is because I chose to let them know about it and that i know that they will not treat me any differently. People around here are very close minded and unless you live somewhere like california, you will always be looked at and judged differently.
justme

United States

#5 Mar 30, 2011
licketysplit wrote:
I am bi and I have to say that I do agree with just wandering...but you have to remember that this is the bible belt and not matter what you are always treated differently when it comes to the matter of someone's sexuality. However, I keep in the closet about it because I don't want everyone knowing my business. There are a select few ppl who really know about me and that is because I chose to let them know about it and that i know that they will not treat me any differently. People around here are very close minded and unless you live somewhere like california, you will always be looked at and judged differently.
I agree with you but most people know I'm bi and I get judged all of the time for it that's one thing I wish I would have thought about keeping to myself and only let very few people know about it
just wandering

Schiller Park, IL

#6 Mar 31, 2011
My hat is off to you ladies. Just make yourselves happy and ignore the narrow minded people in Mayfield
curious

Tomball, TX

#7 Mar 31, 2011
licketysplit wrote:
Well have you ever had a threesome?
Thinking bout it

United States

#8 Mar 31, 2011
My bf has brought up watching me and another girl... Not sure if I could do it but I'm thinking about it. I'm not lesbian by any means but I think it would be a real turn on him watching.
justme

Tomball, TX

#9 Mar 31, 2011
Thinking bout it wrote:
My bf has brought up watching me and another girl... Not sure if I could do it but I'm thinking about it. I'm not lesbian by any means but I think it would be a real turn on him watching.
It defiantly brings a spark to the bedroom ;)
curious

United States

#10 Mar 31, 2011
Thinking bout it wrote:
Don't knock it till you try it ;-)
licketysplit

United States

#11 Apr 1, 2011
Yes I have had a threesome and my honey loved watching and joining in. But there are rules that were set and if they were not followed then it was a no go. And as far as the narrow minded ppl of mayfield...there are tooo many here and I don't need the added stress of everyone knowing my business. Like I said earlier...my business is my own and unless it is directly affecting someone...no one around here sure as hell needs to know. Thank You for the support...it is not everyday that you hear that from a total stranger and i just want to say thank you again.
Cal

Centertown, KY

#12 Apr 1, 2011
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
It defiantly brings a spark to the bedroom ;)
SO you are saying someone was defiant in the bedroom? Like they wouldn't do what you asked of them or something?
chitownp

United States

#13 Apr 1, 2011
licketysplit wrote:
Yes I have had a threesome and my honey loved watching and joining in. But there are rules that were set and if they were not followed then it was a no go. And as far as the narrow minded ppl of mayfield...there are tooo many here and I don't need the added stress of everyone knowing my business. Like I said earlier...my business is my own and unless it is directly affecting someone...no one around here sure as hell needs to know. Thank You for the support...it is not everyday that you hear that from a total stranger and i just want to say thank you again.
im just curious wht kind of rules do ya set?
just me

United States

#14 Apr 1, 2011
Cal wrote:
<quoted text>SO you are saying someone was defiant in the bedroom? Like they wouldn't do what you asked of them or something?
I said it brings a spark to the bedroom
licketysplit

United States

#15 Apr 1, 2011
well...when it comes to rules...mine are my own and not to be shared with the world...sorry. But everyone has that certain thing that could cause problems when you are in a relationship with someone...and i have certain things that could potentially piss me off so i have rules to stop such things.
curious

Detroit, MI

#16 Apr 1, 2011
licketysplit wrote:
well...when it comes to rules...mine are my own and not to be shared with the world...sorry. But everyone has that certain thing that could cause problems when you are in a relationship with someone...and i have certain things that could potentially piss me off so i have rules to stop such things.
That's a smart move
licketysplit

United States

#17 Apr 1, 2011
Thanks...I just don't want to get into details about what I do because this website can be pretty vicious and i am not about to defend myself on here because ppl are more worried about my business than their own. I like to have a good time and I'll leave it at that. I'm Happily Married and my honey don't mind it one bit and that is all that matters :)
just wandering

Itasca, IL

#18 Apr 1, 2011
yes there are rules only do what each other is comfortable with. With us all of us in same room and no meeting alone. And of course do not be more infatuated in other person than spouse or girlfriend. Be equal on both
just wandering

Champaign, IL

#19 Apr 2, 2011
Is there anyplace to meet bi girls in area? I know the lbl is known for gay guys but anywhere in or around mayfield? Ive thought about making a facebook page and a throw away mailbox,but it would have people joining and e mailing just to be nosey. ANY IDEAS
licketysplit

United States

#20 Apr 3, 2011
as far as i know there's not a place to meet yet unless you go to a gay bar and Mayfield doesn't have one...I don't even know if Paducah still has one or not. And you are right about making that facebook page...cause there are wayyy tooo many nosey ppl here and they could possible find your personal info and neither one of us need that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
robbie turner (Feb '12) 6 min Huey d 18
Public school or private school 1 hr Bam 45
Have you been Bullied ? 4 hr bullies suck 2
425 birch cove apt 3 prostitution ring 4 hr HAHA 4
LGBTQ people are drawn to Satanism 4 hr Sad situation 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr Rattlesnake Pete 959
FREE MASONS and their SATANIC secret society. 5 hr wee wee 13
gas station on corner of hwy.303 13 hr Injustice101 42

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages