Graves County District Court Clerk's ...

Graves County District Court Clerk's Office

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NoSaggingHere

Nashville, TN

#1 Jul 19, 2013
The rudest people in town seem to work at the Graves County District Court Clerks office. That one gal has to be kin to somebody to keep her job. The clerk must have horrible judgment to keep somebody like that on the payroll.
knows

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jul 19, 2013
they are all pretty hateful
Not ForMe

Nashville, TN

#3 Jul 21, 2013
I hear she's related to somebody in the county. That's why they don't fire her.
Fail

Florence, KY

#4 Jul 21, 2013
The driver's license lady? Yeah....not overly friendly or helpful.
Jesse Jackson

Houston, TX

#5 Jul 21, 2013
Fail wrote:
The driver's license lady? Yeah....not overly friendly or helpful.
yea, I had to pick mine up of the floor. pretty rude
Yeah not yea

Paducah, KY

#6 Jul 21, 2013
Jesse Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>yea, I had to pick mine up of the floor. pretty rude
Why was it on the floor? Who was suppose to pick it up?
reality

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 22, 2013
Next time pull a Masdea on their smart asses!!!!
intheno

Melber, KY

#9 Jul 22, 2013
I think they send all of the employees who work at the court house in Graves an McCracken to rude school before they hire them.
true

Hickory, KY

#10 Jul 22, 2013
everyone should call the mayor and complain eventually she'll get tired of hearin it and do something
yea

Mayfield, KY

#11 Jul 22, 2013
I dread going in the courthouse because of how those ladies act.....
FYI

Chicago, IL

#12 Jul 22, 2013
The mayor doesn't have any say so over the courthouse or the employees!
Jesse Jackson

Houston, TX

#13 Jul 22, 2013
Yeah not yea wrote:
<quoted text>Why was it on the floor? Who was suppose to pick it up?
she basically tossed it across the counter and landing on the floor. she was apparently getting ready for the next guy behind me.
WatchDog

United States

#14 Jul 24, 2013
Good ol'Mayfield/Graves County!!!!!? Its not what you know, but who you know!!!!! Its always been this way and always will be!!!
Not ForMe wrote:
ugh

Madisonville, KY

#15 Jul 24, 2013
Jesse Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>yea, I had to pick mine up of the floor. pretty rude
She is a REAL hateful woman-i think she is butch and c.d. sanderson's mama...she got c.d. out of alot of meth law troubles many yrs. ago.she got to know somebody-I so dread seeing her......she a hag-you can tell she has been smoking for 100 years
amazed

Middlesboro, KY

#17 Aug 1, 2013
how about you buncha crackheads quit getting arrested so you don't have to be up there paying fines all the time? then you wouldn't have to see them every week while you make your $2 payment off your $5000 fine.
gal

Wingo, KY

#18 Aug 1, 2013
amazed wrote:
how about you buncha crackheads quit getting arrested so you don't have to be up there paying fines all the time? then you wouldn't have to see them every week while you make your $2 payment off your $5000 fine.
hey idiot, yeah you, you must work there, I've never had to pay a fine and still have to deal with yall, I'm pretty offended in how you worded your comment, you assume that everyone that comes up to the window is a crackhead, what an idiot , my experience when I have to come to the dreaded clerk's window is : yall act like I'm disturbing your , filing fingernails, yall talking to each other about your personal lives, eating, then eventually someone from in the back will yell , "can I help you?", like I want to yell out on why I'm there disturbing yall, never, never a smile, just rude, rude, rude, and yes, the woman at the driver's license window, same with her!!!!
gal

Wingo, KY

#19 Aug 1, 2013
Not ForMe wrote:
the older driver license lady is Joe Stewarts daughter, I'm sure thats why shes there
So True

Mayfield, KY

#20 Aug 5, 2013
Every single lady there is related to someone with enough pull to get them their jobs. I so agree with "gal" that not everyone that goes into the courthouse is there because they are in trouble. So for what "amazed" had to write, where did you go to get your driver's license, because if there is some other place than the courthouse, I sure rather go there then deal with those rude, non-smiling, grouchy ladies at Mayfield's courthouse! So do tell us all "amazed" just where?
Tom

Mayfield, KY

#21 Aug 5, 2013
All kin folks in courthouse or most of them are.They need to fire all of them and hire no kin folks.Same way with the jail most are kin.
biaaaaas

Madisonville, KY

#22 Aug 5, 2013
County court clerks office rude ass hell same with district court clerks office. I just treat them the way they treat me and yell back yes you can help me but not from across the room do you mind getting up and walking to the counter? Hell they don't know what they are doing most of the time anyways, very unhelpful and rude always have dreaded going to both!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism is stupid? 10 min Sam 12
police shooting in Mayfield 19 min shameful 21
Get this thread to 10,000 posts. (Oct '11) 31 min Oh no no 5,122
Panda Buffet 3 hr Food For Thought 1
Left behind after the RAPTURE? What should you do? 8 hr Fact of the Matter 63
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 9 hr WhoLetTheDogOut 1,038
Amanda burnett 11 hr SpiritoftheHawk 5

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages