First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mark

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jun 9, 2010
Heard that Lisha Keys left Walmart in Mayfield and went to Paducah. Im so glad Walmart is goin down hill. Employees at Walmart was so much happier till she came. Hope it gets back the way it was before.
still Here

Mayfield, KY

#2 Jun 9, 2010
Mark wrote:
Heard that Lisha Keys left Walmart in Mayfield and went to Paducah. Im so glad Walmart is goin down hill. Employees at Walmart was so much happier till she came. Hope it gets back the way it was before.
I sure hope so, She is worse thing that has happen to Mayfield, Our store here looks like it is going out of business most of the time the shelves are empty and you can't buy your usual brand I just go to the dollar store and food giant for all my needs and love it that I do not have to deal with Walmart ByeBye Lisha
YAAAAAAY

Murray, KY

#3 Jun 9, 2010
If she left that's awesome! I can feel confident in going back there again. I can't stand that terrible awful woman. All she cared about was how much her massive bonus was going to be and treating employees like crap. Talked down to everyone, and Heaven forbid you question her authority. Then half of the department managers below her take her cue and start acting the exact same.

She, like many people have said, is the VERY WORST thing to ever happen to Mayfield Wal-Mart. She almost single-handedly made it a horrible place to shop and work. Thank God and Baby Jesus! Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!
Mark

Eddyville, KY

#4 Jun 14, 2010
Latest news on lisha keys is that she got suspended and wouldnt let her back in Walmart to get her check.Hope they dont let her back in.
Inside

Murray, KY

#5 Jun 14, 2010
I have family that works there and she told me last night while I was there that Lisha has been fired for the second time now and will not be allowed back.
outside

Benton, KY

#6 Jun 14, 2010
Mark, walmart is direct deposit on the checks, so what you say is a lie. dont believe what you hear.

Inside: your family that works there...are spreading lies to. the store manager was not even fired the first time and not fired this time as you say either.

you all gotta get the facts straight.
Wallygirl

Murray, KY

#7 Jun 14, 2010
The bottom line is Lisha has never been good for any store or for Walmart in general. She is rude, snotty, and thinks she is better than everyone else. As far as managers go she is the type that wants your respect out of cowering fear. You can see it on her face every time she breaks someone down. She really enjoys it. It is a sad thing to take pleasure in messing with someone's career or lively hood. She likes the power that she gets from threatening people!
random

United States

#8 Jun 15, 2010
Lisha Keys has been fired from Mayfield Walmart..
just saying

Mayfield, KY

#9 Jun 15, 2010
outside wrote:
Mark, walmart is direct deposit on the checks, so what you say is a lie. dont believe what you hear.
Inside: your family that works there...are spreading lies to. the store manager was not even fired the first time and not fired this time as you say either.
you all gotta get the facts straight.
If all this is such a lie then I wonder why they (Wal-Mart)had a meeting to let ALL employees know that they no longer had a store manager and that the two lower managers would be in charge until a replacement was found? Sound like someone else needs to face facts?
Mark

Clifty, KY

#11 Jun 16, 2010
Yep shes outa there. Just come and see. Yes it is direct deposit but she still has to pick up check stubs from office.
outside

Benton, KY

#12 Jun 16, 2010
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
If all this is such a lie then I wonder why they (Wal-Mart)had a meeting to let ALL employees know that they no longer had a store manager and that the two lower managers would be in charge until a replacement was found? Sound like someone else needs to face facts?
This was a lie at the time you posted what you said. She was not fired the first time and unfortunatly she was let go from the company this time. Therefore, you did not have your facts straight at the time of your last post! How sad to rejoice over someone losing their job! you know, if they can get rid of the store manager for something...your family member should be watching themselves also... everyone is replaceable in a workforce!
Inside

Kirksey, KY

#13 Jun 16, 2010
Uh...yeah except I didn't post that. So...um yeah.

My family member isn't assaulting another employee or stealing, which is what factually and undeniably she has gone down for, so I think they are safe. She was fired, twice, if not twice then suspended and then fired for stealing which they could not without a shadow of a doubt one hundred percent prove and then assault for manhandling an employee. She is a controlling, manipulative, uncaring *****.

Still I say loud and proud: suck my butt.

:X
outside

Benton, KY

#14 Jun 17, 2010
Inside wrote:
Uh...yeah except I didn't post that. So...um yeah.
My family member isn't assaulting another employee or stealing, which is what factually and undeniably she has gone down for, so I think they are safe. She was fired, twice, if not twice then suspended and then fired for stealing which they could not without a shadow of a doubt one hundred percent prove and then assault for manhandling an employee. She is a controlling, manipulative, uncaring *****.
Still I say loud and proud: suck my butt.
:X
God bless your little pea-pickin' heart. I believe the truth is that she was fired for letting her mouth overload her ass...which seems to be what you are doing on here. She may of been suspended in the past for some poor choices she may or may not of made, but her being fired was not for stealing or manhandling an employee as you state. Her final demise was proven without a shadow of a doubt that she just could'nt say anything nice and created a hostile workplace. Her mouth, demeanor, and and evil ways got her in the end.
The Walmart child - AGU

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Jun 18, 2010
Leisha WAS in fact fired. One person finally got fed up with her b.s. And went to Cheryl, a regional manager. She then opened an investigation and found information that proved leisha was in fact an unfit manager. One of the founding morals that Sam Walton established was respect for the individual, in which leisha did not have. She played favorites pretty hard, and ignored regulations set by corporate. Also, store managers are required to work at least 2 overnight shifts a month in order to connect with overnight associates. The investigation found the the last time she worked overnights was a couple of years ago. If you liked liesha, you and or your family must have been one of her favorites. If you didn't like her, you had good reason to. I have pratically grown up in Walmart, and nearly all associates know who I am when I walk in the door. I have a mother who would come home crying because leisha was such a jerk and b**** to her as well as other associates. My mom is my best friend I can honestly say that watching her go through that pissed me off more than anything. Now, that she is gone, everyone in that store have been able to relax, almost as if they were newly freed slaves. Not saying leisha was a slave driver, but she didn't come far from it.
Also, leisha is no longer with the company, period. Which means she is NOT at any other Walmart store, ANYWHERE.
love,
the Walmart child - all grown up
Rusty Zipper

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jun 18, 2010
i heard they fired her because she was actually a man and had three legs.
Angie Elliott

Manchester, KY

#17 Jun 20, 2010
outside wrote:
Mark, walmart is direct deposit on the checks, so what you say is a lie. dont believe what you hear.
Inside: your family that works there...are spreading lies to. the store manager was not even fired the first time and not fired this time as you say either.
you all gotta get the facts straight.
i have to side with mark. i work there as well and she has been fired. we are direct deposit on our checks or they go on a payroll card...
Angie Elliott

Manchester, KY

#18 Jun 20, 2010
The Walmart child - AGU wrote:
Leisha WAS in fact fired. One person finally got fed up with her b.s. And went to Cheryl, a regional manager. She then opened an investigation and found information that proved leisha was in fact an unfit manager. One of the founding morals that Sam Walton established was respect for the individual, in which leisha did not have. She played favorites pretty hard, and ignored regulations set by corporate. Also, store managers are required to work at least 2 overnight shifts a month in order to connect with overnight associates. The investigation found the the last time she worked overnights was a couple of years ago. If you liked liesha, you and or your family must have been one of her favorites. If you didn't like her, you had good reason to. I have pratically grown up in Walmart, and nearly all associates know who I am when I walk in the door. I have a mother who would come home crying because leisha was such a jerk and b**** to her as well as other associates. My mom is my best friend I can honestly say that watching her go through that pissed me off more than anything. Now, that she is gone, everyone in that store have been able to relax, almost as if they were newly freed slaves. Not saying leisha was a slave driver, but she didn't come far from it.
Also, leisha is no longer with the company, period. Which means she is NOT at any other Walmart store, ANYWHERE.
love,
the Walmart child - all grown up
good job with the info...very accurate...your mom still work there? i am a cashier there?
mommy

Murray, KY

#19 Jun 21, 2010
The Walmart child - AGU wrote:
Leisha WAS in fact fired. One person finally got fed up with her b.s. And went to Cheryl, a regional manager. She then opened an investigation and found information that proved leisha was in fact an unfit manager. One of the founding morals that Sam Walton established was respect for the individual, in which leisha did not have. She played favorites pretty hard, and ignored regulations set by corporate. Also, store managers are required to work at least 2 overnight shifts a month in order to connect with overnight associates. The investigation found the the last time she worked overnights was a couple of years ago. If you liked liesha, you and or your family must have been one of her favorites. If you didn't like her, you had good reason to. I have pratically grown up in Walmart, and nearly all associates know who I am when I walk in the door. I have a mother who would come home crying because leisha was such a jerk and b**** to her as well as other associates. My mom is my best friend I can honestly say that watching her go through that pissed me off more than anything. Now, that she is gone, everyone in that store have been able to relax, almost as if they were newly freed slaves. Not saying leisha was a slave driver, but she didn't come far from it.
Also, leisha is no longer with the company, period. Which means she is NOT at any other Walmart store, ANYWHERE.
love,
the Walmart child - all grown up
yeah they all play favorites up there and if you ain't kissing no ass then there gonna make your job suck make you do work there lazzy ass workers won't gimme a break im surprised there still in buisness that place is a shit hole
Bat Fastard

Paducah, KY

#20 Jun 21, 2010
I would like to see the Mayfield store cleaner, but I have never seen it long for product.
biker chik

Mayfield, KY

#21 Jun 21, 2010
OMG, I went into walmart the other day and just the atmosphere was completely different. People working actually smiled without it being forced! All I can say is DING DONG THE WITCH IS GONE! and about time!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Burger In Mayfield 4 hr kardnal 53
any single middle age SOBER men at remington 4 hr kardnal 2
looking to buy some drugs???? (Apr '13) 4 hr kardnal 25
Best Bakery In Mayfield 5 hr kardnal 2
Best Pizza In Mayfield 5 hr kardnal 7
coach misty Lawson mayfield girls basketball 8 hr wondering 1
jamie wheeler (Jun '14) 9 hr Gorrest Fump! 15
More from around the web

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]