Benton, KY

#7 Apr 30, 2012
you people are crappy

Since: Mar 11

United States

#8 Apr 30, 2012
loyal wrote:
you people are crappy
Just speaking the truth! Shes sick, nasty and raunchy!
stupid

Boynton Beach, FL

#9 Apr 30, 2012
leave her alone good Lord she is lucky to be alive

United States

#10 Apr 30, 2012
stupid wrote:
leave her alone good Lord she is lucky to be alive
Apparently u dont know her like I do. We are family and I know shes nothing but trouble. Shes been arrested for numerous crimes from drugs all the way down to stealing her stepdads check book and going on a shopping spree with his company money! REALLY? She is a LOSER!!!
stupid

Boynton Beach, FL

#11 Apr 30, 2012
we all make mistakes

United States

#12 Apr 30, 2012
stupid wrote:
we all make mistakes

Well.... Maybe so but u would think that she wouldnt make them mistakes over and over!
loyal

Benton, KY

#13 Apr 30, 2012
some people take longer to learn from their mistakes and eventually she will leave her alone
Cousinly Notes

Boynton Beach, FL

#14 Apr 30, 2012
loyal wrote:
some people take longer to learn from their mistakes and eventually she will leave her alone
I do not associate with her & I don't necessarily approve of her ways or lifestyle. I however do understand that her life was spared for a reason. You don't have to approve of what she does but the unavoidable truth is she is still here for a reason & by the GRACE of God! He had his hand on her & I pray she realizes the same.
Cousinly Notes

Boynton Beach, FL

#15 Apr 30, 2012
Cousinly Notes wrote:
<quoted text>I do not associate with her & I don't necessarily approve of her ways or lifestyle. I however do understand that her life was spared for a reason. You don't have to approve of what she does but the unavoidable truth is she is still here for a reason & by the GRACE of God! He had his hand on her & I pray she realizes the same.
loyal I'm sorry I didn't mean that in reply to you! I must have clicked wrong ;)

United States

#16 May 1, 2012
Cousinly Notes wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not associate with her & I don't necessarily approve of her ways or lifestyle. I however do understand that her life was spared for a reason. You don't have to approve of what she does but the unavoidable truth is she is still here for a reason & by the GRACE of God! He had his hand on her & I pray she realizes the same.
Well.... that may be true, god spared her life for a reason but SHE will never realize or appreciate it! Enough said!!!
loyal

Benton, KY

#17 May 1, 2012
well instead of hating lets hope she does...... no worries cousinly I do it alot
patty

Hickory, KY

#18 Jun 4, 2012
she is nasty and sleeps with nasty married men.
uhm

Benton, KY

#19 Jun 4, 2012
wat do u mean shes lucky to be alive? in the shooting she was NEVER in danger.!!!!! that B!+ch SET THEM UP FOR FREE METH!!
I agree

Murray, KY

#20 Jun 4, 2012
uhm wrote:
wat do u mean shes lucky to be alive? in the shooting she was NEVER in danger.!!!!! that B!+ch SET THEM UP FOR FREE METH!!
she was in on it I wish the cops would see that
loyal

Benton, KY

#21 Jun 5, 2012
no one knows if she did it or not. You werent there and people that we love are gone. Maybe this will open her eyes and she will get better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clean up Mayfield! 1 hr Truth 6
The time for IMPEACHMENT has come! 1 hr SMH 67
Being gayyay is Wrong 2 hr sighs 38
Drive thru 5 hr chuy 3
Damian beach 8 hr mcwilsonky 2
Why church pastors? Why just them? 9 hr question 5
Are there Muslims living in Graves County? (May '10) 9 hr All 227

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance