Jim

Murray, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2010
I feel like that this is politics at its best. I feel there is something wrong about it and I think it came out of the sheriff office. Redmon is not that smart but our dear sheriff knows how to set people up. I think it is a scam just plane politics. Jamie Mills, me and my family are voting for you. I do not like Redmonds attitude.
VOTE MILLS SHERIFF.
Jim

Murray, KY

#2 Feb 17, 2010
Do not be surprise IF Redmon get elected the Clinton Police Chief will be coming here for a JOB.
The ones that was there they are here now.
MIlls

Melber, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2010
Plead the people for votes, because you need all the help that you can get... WE the voters cannot help that Jamie cannot keep a job.. Personally I like Redmon and at least he can keep a job... I don't see that politics are involved, only thing that I see was that Jamie brought more attention to himself again, but always for negative response... Personally I don't like Jamie's attitude or him getting fired from several positions... It just doesn't look good... So as a voter VOTE REDMON SHERIFF!!!! And I don't see Jamie getting a job there either... Really bad when you can't keep a job for 4 months.. I really thought that I would vote for Mills but his attitude has busted for the last time for our family... We will go REDMON all the way....
hillbilly

Murray, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2010
Why dont you worry about the jail. Or maybe you need to hold the south down.
The Truth

Cunningham, KY

#5 Feb 17, 2010
because the jail doesnt help run the county,not to say the job isnt important
voter

White Plains, KY

#6 Feb 17, 2010
Jim wrote:
I feel like that this is politics at its best. I feel there is something wrong about it and I think it came out of the sheriff office. Redmon is not that smart but our dear sheriff knows how to set people up. I think it is a scam just plane politics. Jamie Mills, me and my family are voting for you. I do not like Redmonds attitude.
VOTE MILLS SHERIFF.
You are right about the current sheriff, but I don't think that is the case. Its time that Jamie is held accountable and people quit making excuses for him. There is no conspiracy theory here, its a case of arrogance on his part. Why does he think he is above the rules? He has lost more good jobs then most people get in a lifetime. At some point people need to recognize it cannot ALWAYS be somebody else's fault.
Major Pain

Sedalia, KY

#7 Feb 18, 2010
Jamie Mills is at best a joke for sheriff. No body is to blame here but Jamie him self. The current sheriff is a real treat, but this aint his work. Mills do the honorable thing and just quit. Thats something you have experience in. Youre Fired (again) Now drop down and give me 20!!!!!
red mag

Hickory, KY

#8 Feb 18, 2010
Jamie quit the job in clinton,what's the big deal.
why

White Plains, KY

#9 Feb 18, 2010
red mag wrote:
Jamie quit the job in clinton,what's the big deal.
It wouldnt' be a big deal if he had actually quit. He got fired. Why do you say he quit? IF that were the case, why would he quit a job in this economy? Has he taken a job somewhere else?
red mag

Hickory, KY

#10 Feb 18, 2010
why wrote:
<quoted text>It wouldnt' be a big deal if he had actually quit. He got fired. Why do you say he quit? IF that were the case, why would he quit a job in this economy? Has he taken a job somewhere else?
he has a job and he didnt want to work at clinton anymore
blue

Cunningham, KY

#11 Feb 18, 2010
He does have another job.
hahaha

Melber, KY

#12 Feb 18, 2010
yea another job as a substitute mail carrier so not full time just admit he got fired he cant keep a job and im sure he will loose that job to!
blue

Cunningham, KY

#13 Feb 19, 2010
Are you trying to say that a sub mail carrier is not a real job or an important one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is going on at park 39 min Farmer fred 14
out of pizza...again!!! 42 min Nodrama 17
why do blacks steal so much (Jun '12) 43 min tyrone 222
david west locked up 1 hr HearMe 2
Graves County High School girls are fine as hell 2 hr Truth 6
What is wrong with the liberals? Nuts?? 2 hr Just saying 9
TRUMPS WALL and naive republicans. 3 hr Just saying 43

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance