tamra marshall
lilmis prick

Nebo, KY

#1 Feb 2, 2011
i think that she is a two face girl i hate her does anyone else not like her or is it just me that dont like her attitude or how she treats people
Rude

Murray, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2011
lilmis prick wrote:
i think that she is a two face girl i hate her does anyone else not like her or is it just me that dont like her attitude or how she treats people
I think your the one with a problem.
lilmis prick

Madisonville, KY

#3 Feb 6, 2011
well i seen how she treated her boyfriend who treated him like crap by the way and he didnt do one thing wrong to the girl she would be all sweet to him when they were together but she talked so bad about him when they werent together i know she has lied to him so i dont have the problem she does
chris riddle

Madisonville, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2011
whoever you are that started this needs to quit idk know you and tamra is a good person i love her and there is know doubt about that so keep her name out of your mouth please thank you very much i would appreciate it what has she done wrong to you nothing so why start drama
well

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2011
she has beautiful twins :)
chris riddle

Nebo, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2011
i dont know who your thinkin about but she does not have a twin
duhhhhhhhhh

Dunmor, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2011
chris riddle wrote:
i dont know who your thinkin about but she does not have a twin
yea she does i licked on them sucked them even when she was with you haha stupid i even putt it in her butt
Kady

Hickory, KY

#8 Feb 16, 2011
duhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>yea she does i licked on them sucked them even when she was with you haha stupid i even putt it in her butt
Im pretty sure you did'nt. Tamra is not that type of girl, at all. You need to grow up little boy. If you ask me you sound immature. Put your real name on here, we can find out of big of a man you are. But you won't because your a pussy ass bitch who sits and around and talks shit. Keep my cousins name out of your mouth.
shawn richard

Mayfield, KY

#9 Feb 16, 2011
chris idk what ur deal is with my lil causin but shes happy tlkn to micah so u need to keep her name out of ur mouth next time i hear that u have been tlkn crap bout her on here it will b me that wants to beat ur ass now quit dis respecting my lil cuzz u kno i aint gotta problem with u but if ur gonna keep tlkn shit bout her then were bout to have a big problem
shawn richard

Mayfield, KY

#10 Feb 16, 2011
ok well my bad i thought cris put that but whoever did put it that goes to u tamras a pretty girl u couldnt have her if u wanted her sorry cris i was raged and read it wrong
Stupid

Murray, KY

#11 Feb 16, 2011
Shawn you need to learn how to spell quit always trying to bum dip off people and brush your teeth every once and a while.
dirty

Murray, KY

#12 Feb 16, 2011
Kady wrote:
<quoted text>
Im pretty sure you did'nt. Tamra is not that type of girl, at all. You need to grow up little boy. If you ask me you sound immature. Put your real name on here, we can find out of big of a man you are. But you won't because your a pussy ass bitch who sits and around and talks shit. Keep my cousins name out of your mouth.
ok you manly a ss red headed imbred fck and how wold you no were my cck has been
shawn richard

Mayfield, KY

#13 Feb 17, 2011
hey "stupid" u got the balls to tlk shit on here come up and say it to my face or just grow a pair and put ur name on here better yet just meet me at my car any day after school and ill whoop ur ass and send u on ur way or if ur to big of a coward ill understand u panzie
ook

Dunmor, KY

#14 Feb 17, 2011
if you only new who this is you would tuck your tail and run
Stupid

Murray, KY

#15 Feb 18, 2011
Meet me behind the old wal mart saturday night at 7:30
chris riddle

Dunmor, KY

#16 Feb 23, 2011
all of yaw are stupid if i knew the people who was writing all of this i would whoop some a ss
chris riddle

Dunmor, KY

#17 Feb 25, 2011
figures people are inmature
how about

Dunmor, KY

#18 Feb 25, 2011
why dont you meeet me there now
chris riddle

Nebo, KY

#19 Feb 28, 2011
josh you know how i know its you that just posted on there bc the name was on here when i commented

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clown Sighting Yesterday 53 min oh my 5
Wesley baldwin 2 hr Neighbor 59
Some say divorce is sin. Remarriage is adultery... 2 hr believer 103
Round #1: Trump/Clinton Tonight 8PM... be there! 7 hr The Devil 10
$300 reward lost Husky . Gray / White. Lowes Area 8 hr Sad4u 9
reward: lost red lab with gray head - wingo 8 hr Sad4u 2
Is There a Dummer Woman in Mayfield than Ashley... Mon Ms Boom 10

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance