Church of Christ
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Apples

United States

#83 Jan 2, 2014
How does the CoC overlook gluttony when is just as bad a sin as another???
Ocho

Lexington, KY

#84 Jan 8, 2014
It is not funny to make fun of someone because they have a glandular condition.
Church of Christ

Owensboro, KY

#85 Jan 9, 2014
If you do not have the proper baptism you will not be safe.
Generic

United States

#86 Apr 16, 2014
There would have been a lot less falling away from the Church if she had just looked at the label that showed that the generic NyQuil had alcohol in it.
It is a shame that she has now been divorced, shunned and her kids taken away from her and cant even go back to live with her Dad.
Soo Sad...
Godly

United States

#87 Apr 16, 2014
She is going to Hell if I have anything to do with it!!!! She is soiled and only worthy of going to Hell if she repents, is baptized and wears a hat during every hour of her every live long day. Her Great Reward is Hell!!!! She has no chance of Redemption!!!! It is in the Bible, take a little time off from your busy day and read it!!! It is an easy read....
Eli

United States

#88 Apr 17, 2014
They dont believe that God forgives you for your sins.
Dont get caught up into their drivel.

Jesus Loves The Sinners Too...
Gabriel

United States

#89 Apr 17, 2014
Generic wrote:
There would have been a lot less falling away from the Church if she had just looked at the label that showed that the generic NyQuil had alcohol in it.
It is a shame that she has now been divorced, shunned and her kids taken away from her and cant even go back to live with her Dad.
Soo Sad...
She deserved what she got. He wouldnt have put her in the hospital if she had just read the label. She knew he was sick and couldnt handle that strong medicine. She did thst on purpose and she even told the Elders that he wanted her to beat her so he would get arrested.
Need a good church

Cadiz, KY

#91 Apr 25, 2014
I your looking for a new church I recommend Macedonia church of Christ it's a churh of about 50 people but it's probaly the friendliest churches I have ever gone to they preacher is chris Cates he's really good so I recommend
Grandma Tate

United States

#92 Apr 25, 2014
Bad choices! Run while you can! Fake bible thumpers out for a buck!
Do not get it

United States

#93 Apr 25, 2014
cuba member wrote:
<quoted text> Numerous "denominations" believe they are the only ones going to heaven. I am Church of Christ and I don't believe that at all. The church I attend is the most loving church family you could ask for. The Bible is preached like it says. We do not have instruments, but the singing is beautiful! I know great Christians in all denominations, and they will beat me to heaven any day. To the one that posted it is a cult, sorry but no it isn't, it is a place to come together with friends and family and worship God
I'll bet when you get in your car or flip through the tv you listen to music right? If you do not believe in music in church then why go home and not practice what you have learned in church? This is what kills me, you do not believe in instruments but you will listen to music! So what's the difference? Your susposed to apply bible principle at home in public or where ever you go! If you do not then you will not have Gods spirit. Do you not think in bible times they had instruments? Why sure they did!
Biblethumper

Mayfield, KY

#94 May 1, 2014
No we are not perfect, no we do not believe we are the only ones going to heaven, Yes we believe we should worship without instruments, YES we believe baptism is required, and we take the Lords Supper every Sunday. We just TRY to follow the Bible as close as we can.
Awful to say

United States

#95 May 10, 2014
No it's not a cult
atheist1989

Barlow, KY

#96 May 16, 2014
church is a waste of time. you arent going anywhere when you die so live life for life and stop living to die. god isnt real and neither is satan. the only thing they got right was the golden rule, too bad they dont practice it.
Ninth Circus

Paducah, KY

#97 May 20, 2014
atheist1989 wrote:
church is a waste of time. you arent going anywhere when you die so live life for life and stop living to die. god isnt real and neither is satan. the only thing they got right was the golden rule, too bad they dont practice it.
So sayeth the poorly raised child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
juestic for Jessica 28 min Itsover 17
Announcement at Remington 2 hr Mad Max 16
Got deleted post about pilgrams over making dom... 8 hr Bitches r dumb 3
Kendrick Owens? 11 hr stoner 1
Mayfield Fair 12 hr ranger o1 5
Snitching again: Mark Lawson 13 hr haha 2
Donald Trump... God's man. 13 hr surprise surprise 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages