concerned wrote:
What happened???
There was a wreck.
passer by

United States

#3 Dec 2, 2013
News wrote:
<quoted text>There was a wreck.
15 yr old Evan Crawford was killed. Prayers go to all families involved.
So sad..
sad

Madisonville, KY

#4 Dec 2, 2013
Who was his parents?
My turn

Mayfield, KY

#5 Dec 2, 2013
sad wrote:
Who was his parents?
gary and Diane Crawford
sad

Mayfield, KY

#6 Dec 2, 2013
What was Dyan's maiden name?
abc

United States

#7 Dec 2, 2013
sad wrote:
What was Dyan's maiden name?
crittendon
Parent

Robbinsville, NC

#8 Dec 2, 2013
May the Lord bless and keep the parents an the families.
Not from here

United States

#9 Dec 3, 2013
Don't you think it's a little late for prayers... if you want to do something good get teenage drivers to slow down and wear seatbelts.

If not they will keep killing themselves.
huh

United States

#10 Dec 3, 2013
that a shiitty thing to say!
Not from here

United States

#11 Dec 4, 2013
huh wrote:
that a shiitty thing to say!
So, you are saying that slowing down and wearing seat belts is a bad thing to say?

Do you wear you seat belt?
LeeAnn H

Mayfield, KY

#12 Dec 5, 2013
Not from here wrote:
Don't you think it's a little late for prayers... if you want to do something good get teenage drivers to slow down and wear seatbelts.

It's never too late to prayer. Families and friends need to be prayed for that they have strength and courage through the coming days, weeks and months. God has a plan and he is using this young man to reach many young people. God bless the families and people hurting. I personally think all of Graves County as broken hearts right now. Prayers and God is what we all need! He gives us understanding and peace.
Taylor Ramsey

Wingo, KY

#13 Dec 29, 2013
Not from here wrote:
What happened was an accident. it could have happened to an "adult" just as much as it could a a teenager. Ryan just paniced and pressed the gas instead of the break and over corrected. it could have happened to anyone. shame on you for thinking all teenagers are stupid and reckless! I dont know ryan personally, but i grew up with Evan and I know he wasn't stupid. maybe a bit reckless at times, but thats just who Evan was. It's never to late for prayers. God is amazing. I may not understand why He allowed Evan to leave us. But i'm sure it was for a reason. It may not seem right, and it may hurt alot. But i know Evan is in a better place, and Emily, Dyan, and Gary are in my prayers. I may not talk to them much, but i still love them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ewelina Johnson 1 hr bill 3
Moo shelton 1 hr 0069 pad 1
dirty campaign 3 hr Agree 13
Toni Lynne 4 hr BBB 8
Hasan Saxton (Feb '16) 5 hr Victim 17
Ray "low life" Crawford (Apr '12) 6 hr Stranger 41
Christine Louise sitchanoff 12 hr Enough 1

Mayfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages