omg really

Mayfield, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
I am so glad he is in jail. He has robbed everyone. Him and his nasty girlfriend. They had to cut everyones dope just where they could shoot up all the time and go around all the time robbing houses.
really

Duluth, GA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
She is out of jail she seems to get out of a lot of shit I live around her and this morning I thought someone died as many police there was at her house but she was hidding him he was wanted out of Murray
omg really

Mayfield, KY

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Yeah someone said she called them out there cause she knew that bugg was with him. I am just glad he is gone.

Since: Feb 13

Winfield, IL

#4 Feb 14, 2013
They had guns cops they works what was he wanted for
Passer by

Duluth, GA

#5 Feb 14, 2013
City, county and state police was over hwy 45 s and 1748 stretched out from pryorsburg to hwy 80 off ramp. They were serious in arresting these thugs.
omg really

Mayfield, KY

#6 Feb 15, 2013
He has broke in to everyones house and robbed them. He has even done it in murray. I just hope this time they keep him and dont let him out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the Junior Jamboree (Jul '09) 3 hr Groucho 6
jacob carder 4 hr Just saying 4
How's your Somalian friends doing 7 hr jack 2
dr. tanya woods 8 hr Jima Isageum 3
who's the red head working at dollar store by s... 11 hr curious 1
epo 12 hr beware 3
Graves county needs a new sheriff 16 hr Wang Chung 5
Mayfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web