Northside Baptist Christian school ac...

Northside Baptist Christian school accepting new students!

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bill

Hazel, KY

#1 Aug 4, 2012
Is it a good school that not only teaches the word but is strong in academics with qualified teachers from kindegarden to high school. Does there sports teams compete in a christian league of some sort? It seems to be a fantastic school from the outside with wonderfull people. Just curious? Only sincere responses please.
girl

United States

#2 Aug 4, 2012
Bill wrote:
Is it a good school that not only teaches the word but is strong in academics with qualified teachers from kindegarden to high school. Does there sports teams compete in a christian league of some sort? It seems to be a fantastic school from the outside with wonderfull people. Just curious? Only sincere responses please.
Does anyone know what the tuition is for preschool?
yalareclueless

South Fulton, TN

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Tuition is like 265 a month I had to pay 475 just for my child to start
girl

United States

#4 Aug 5, 2012
yalareclueless wrote:
Tuition is like 265 a month I had to pay 475 just for my child to start
Wow. That is a lot. Even a tuition spot for head start is 800 a year
Alice

Hazel, KY

#5 Aug 6, 2012
Are they still accepting students right now?
parent

Mayfield, KY

#6 Aug 6, 2012
My child goes to school there and I love it...they only go 4 days per week...from 750 til 350. The tuition is 250 a mth...but considering they don't fill my childs head with alot of lies I love it! They get the basic building blocks of education, that public schools no longer offer. When my child gets to highschool I will move them to public school only because of the possiblity of better scholarships, other than that, I would not move them. LOVE IT ;)
CPS

Madisonville, KY

#7 Aug 6, 2012
Do they accept blacks?
Barbara

Hazel, KY

#8 Aug 7, 2012
CPS wrote:
Do they accept blacks?
Do not be silly, of course they do. You sign up, pay your tuition, follow the rules of the school just like everyone else they would accept you with open arms.
Jose

Madisonville, KY

#9 Aug 7, 2012
Do they take Mexicans?
parent

Mayfield, KY

#10 Aug 8, 2012
YES they take anyone any color....please don't make this a race issue because it is a GOD ISSUE :)
Shi Fo Yann

Madisonville, KY

#11 Aug 8, 2012
Will they take persons from the Orient?
tbbatheist

Paducah, KY

#12 Aug 13, 2012
Will they take an atheist?
Alvin

Hazel, KY

#13 Aug 13, 2012
tbbatheist wrote:
Will they take an atheist?
Do you have the ability to fill out the paper work pay the fees and follow the rules of the church? If so then even God loves you to and the school would accept you. DUH! Quit trying to stir up something.
Alvin

Hazel, KY

#14 Aug 13, 2012
tbbatheist wrote:
Will they take an atheist?
People like you need to get help/ I see were you have went to several Christian sites About schools and churches. You have the right to think any way you want that is between you and your maker but I bet you are wanting all Christian schools and churches to close deep down. If you dont like them fine, but allow the rest of us the right to go were we want.
yea_right

Benton, KY

#15 Aug 13, 2012
This is a terrible place to send your children. They will try to brain wash them into believing ridiculous things that do not fall in line with the Bible. A couple years ago I would have recommended anybody send their child there, but when the principal resigned-and the pastor all but took totally over-it started to take a very fast down hill journey. He is a narcissist and will put a target on certain students that he deems unfit for his school. Also, the administration does not have a clue what they are doing. If you have any kind of problem that needs addressing you will be lucky if it is even thought about before the year is over. But most importantly, If you do choose to send your child there, be POSITIVE that they know to match EVERYTHING that is taught up with the Bible to make sure it is accurate.
Agreed

Benton, KY

#16 Aug 14, 2012
yea_right wrote:
This is a terrible place to send your children. They will try to brain wash them into believing ridiculous things that do not fall in line with the Bible. A couple years ago I would have recommended anybody send their child there, but when the principal resigned-and the pastor all but took totally over-it started to take a very fast down hill journey. He is a narcissist and will put a target on certain students that he deems unfit for his school. Also, the administration does not have a clue what they are doing. If you have any kind of problem that needs addressing you will be lucky if it is even thought about before the year is over. But most importantly, If you do choose to send your child there, be POSITIVE that they know to match EVERYTHING that is taught up with the Bible to make sure it is accurate.
I was a parent that sent my child to this school for many years and I agree 100% Once Mrs. Jan left everything started to fall apart.
gigi
#17 Aug 17, 2012
Fell apart! The school is growing! My friend goes there and she said they have more students then they have ever had.They really do care about the students.I know the preacher and he is a super caring guy!
Former student

Hickory, KY

#18 Oct 11, 2012
Wouldnt recommend it.
lad

Benton, KY

#19 Oct 11, 2012
I went there for about a week. At the time I was getting into some trouble, once the police had come to the school asking to speak with me after that I was asked to leave, so I then transferred to mayfield high, from then I dropped out and am no longer in school. That's just my experience.
sister mary

Chicago, IL

#20 Oct 11, 2012
lad wrote:
I went there for about a week. At the time I was getting into some trouble, once the police had come to the school asking to speak with me after that I was asked to leave, so I then transferred to mayfield high, from then I dropped out and am no longer in school. That's just my experience.
Well LAD, sounds like maybe you need to try reform school, reckon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandra Nanny 1 hr Aaa 2
Commomwealth Attorney Race 4 hr Informed voter 17
Romaine lettuce 4 hr Boycottsalads 1
Wow 4 hr Uhhuh 4
why do white people smell so bad when wet? 7 hr Tough Hate 5
Respect. 7 hr Tough Hate 2
Sandra Strong 9 hr Bahhh 1

Mayfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages