La Michoacana Restaurant

La Michoacana Restaurant

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

hungry

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2012
I woke up thinking about "quesadilla pollos" at La Michoacana grocery (across from Kiwanis Park). Those things are sooo good! I will have me some today! I think they cook every Friday Saturday and Sunday. When they get done adding on that place will be 3-4 times as big as it is now. That has got to be the best tasting Mexican food in town AND cheap too!
Hum

Dawson Springs, KY

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Every time i eat there I get sick, serouisly, I do
hungry

Lyons, IL

#3 Nov 16, 2012
Not me! I love it.
Wondering

Dawson Springs, KY

#4 Nov 17, 2012
Bad service ,and bad food..la azteca and mecadito better
hungry

United States

#5 Nov 17, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Bad service ,and bad food..la azteca and mecadito better
To each his own, I love it and I know several others who love the food and the prices which are great. There you can fill up on dang good food for what you'd pay for fast food junk. I know some people who go there regularly. I'll be glad when the new addition is complete so they will be cooking every day instead of just Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I wish the owners the very best!

I don't doubt that the other places are good too. I wish them all the best. There is plenty of room for all of them in Mayfield!
Pontiac

Dawson Springs, KY

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Real bad service ,and no good food..
hungry

Aurora, IL

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Hickory Wiseguy wrote:
When they see a gringo come in, they spit on the food they serve them.
Whatever! LOL I got my quasadilla this past weekend and it was sooo good! I suppose you do know that if you tell lies or spread rumors about a place and cause them to lose business they can sue you and they will win. Not nice!
hungry

Aurora, IL

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Pontiac wrote:
Real bad service ,and no good food..
The service isn't the best right now BECAUSE they are just cooking in the back of the store and only have a few tables and chairs on the side. They probably don't even have a person who is a real designated waitress. If you want to set down and be pampered go somewhere else. If you want GREAT FOOD at a GREAT PRICE go order it and either eat at one of the little tables or take it home. But you won't find any better food or prices.
Redneck

United States

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Hell no ,is no cheap 1 taco and drink, 5 dollars . Cheap??????
WOW

Paducah, KY

#11 Nov 23, 2012
Hickory Wiseguy wrote:
When they see a gringo come in, they spit on the food they serve them.
It's amazing how ignorant people are...I know the owners personally and they would never take part or tolerate such childish actions. Please be careful what you say GRINGO...
the professor

Paducah, KY

#12 Nov 23, 2012
Redneck wrote:
Hell no ,is no cheap 1 taco and drink, 5 dollars . Cheap??????
Last time i checked a taco is 1.75 and a drink about a dollar if that if my math is right that less than $5. I understand we all can't afford high quality food. You better stick to the value menu...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are their any hot single black men around? 56 min Chris 27
Vote No Supprters You Mad 1 hr Family Guy 11
Name the City leaders and business owners that ... 1 hr Thomas Jefferson 22
Epidemic in Mayfield 1 hr American Patriot 4
celebrating with kids 1 hr You mad bro 39
Karen l 2 hr me 4
private property junk on Cuba rd. 3 hr pipes 3
Mayfield city cops 10 hr term limits 98

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web