good4u

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2010
Becky reed?
uk2sc2va

Richmond, VA

#2 Feb 26, 2010
I might be wrong but I think she's in Mayfield still and has been married to Mark Stanley for years.
well

Wingo, KY

#3 Feb 26, 2010
she lives in mayfield with some guy named brent across from the blue building shes a nasty ass methhead that doesnt take care of her children shes nast and weighs like 60 pounds someone told me she was gonna have another methbaby she just got busted for meth like recently
good4u

United States

#4 Feb 26, 2010
yeah thats the one i was wondering about, across from the blue building! her lil girl she had by chad bradley has down syndrome i saw that for myself in paducah at the mall a couple yrs back. ya know thats sad! how could anybody do those types of drugs knowing their pregnant! yeah i heard she got busted and her new boyfriend was the cause"yeah right" anyways just was wondering how her lil 1 was if anyone knew because i think about all these meth babies and it makes me sick to my stomach! i hope her lil one is taking care of poor thang!
Busted

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Mar 18, 2010
This would be the Rebecca Reed u were referring to in ur other post
lucky to be here

Knoxville, TN

#6 Mar 18, 2010
beckys daughter aint got no downs syndrome but becky did hit the pipe when she was carrying her. she has a slow learning baby.beckys a nice person without the drugs and another one that cops tried to get to work for them,they like us pretty girls if you notice we dont stay in jail long.
mayfieldian

Mayfield, KY

#7 Mar 18, 2010
get a life
OMG

Paducah, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2010
lucky to be here wrote:
beckys daughter aint got no downs syndrome but becky did hit the pipe when she was carrying her. she has a slow learning baby.beckys a nice person without the drugs and another one that cops tried to get to work for them,they like us pretty girls if you notice we dont stay in jail long.
OMG! Do u hear urself? U sound so trashy!
Drama

United States

#9 Mar 18, 2010
Leave ppl lives out of yalls mouth and its none of ur business what this girl does!
Busted

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Mar 18, 2010
It is peoples business when she's making dope babies and the taxpayers have to take care of them, poor things.... And u just said she was smokin the pipe while pregnant and she was a snitch then u tried to take up for her ur just as pathetic as she is ur probly nasty Lonnie Lewis that runs with her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burger King 44 min Concerned Citizen 9
Where's Joey? 51 min giveadogabone 6
discount p#$$y 1 hr nasty 6
rat rat !!!! 2 hr not so fast 24
Graves County High School Teacher Found With Po... 8 hr Not enough time 68
gina stubblefield 11 hr Lol 2
gina and edward (Aug '14) 11 hr Meh 3
More from around the web

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE