Peek-A-Poo Puppies For Sale $150

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
breeder

White Plains, KY

#1 Aug 24, 2010
adorable mixture of Poodle and Pekingese. If your interested please comment :)
josh burgie

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Aug 27, 2010
interested. :)
The Rev Horton Heat

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Aug 28, 2010
breeder wrote:
adorable mixture of Poodle and Pekingese. If your interested please comment :)
Tell me, breeder, what happens to the puppies you don't sell? Let me guess, you raise them as pets and spare no expense on the ones born sick. Sure you do. We got an animal shelter so full it's bustin at the seams and you are creating more mixed breed dogs. Folks, please go to the animal shelter and adopt a pet the right way. You'll be helping a sweet dog or cat that desperately needs a good home. When you pay people for animal breeding, it only leads to more dogs at the shelter.
breeder

Henderson, KY

#5 Aug 28, 2010
The Rev Horton Heat wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me, breeder, what happens to the puppies you don't sell? Let me guess, you raise them as pets and spare no expense on the ones born sick. Sure you do. We got an animal shelter so full it's bustin at the seams and you are creating more mixed breed dogs. Folks, please go to the animal shelter and adopt a pet the right way. You'll be helping a sweet dog or cat that desperately needs a good home. When you pay people for animal breeding, it only leads to more dogs at the shelter.
Okay well I dont care what you have to say. They always sell. They are not mix breed dogs anyways they are hybrid dogs. And animal shelters sells animals too. and also put them to sleep. We dont. So I dont need your input.
CitizenX

Benton, KY

#6 Aug 28, 2010
These Poodle and Pekingese mixtures are called designer dogs..
breeder

Henderson, KY

#7 Aug 28, 2010
CitizenX wrote:
These Poodle and Pekingese mixtures are called designer dogs..
yepp
do u still have any

Corbin, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2010
this is the kind of dog we are looking for...please if you have any or are going to have any comment back.....thanks
arfm

Bellflower, CA

#11 Sep 7, 2010
RHH, you are telling her to get a job? You have no idea how much work it takes to raise animals then! Supply and demand my friend! The shelter does not have pure bred dogs, they sell them under the table to ppl out of state!
Christine Sitchanoff

Eddyville, KY

#12 Sep 7, 2010
The Rev Horton Heat wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care if you want my input or not. You are a fucking tick on society, how about working at a job instead? Sorry, I bet that would destroy a family tradition. The last thing graves county needs is some fat loser dumbass breeding dogs when we already have a flood of them. If you weren't so fucking stupid you would realize the shelter has to put them down because they get a in thousand a year. They also charge because the animal has all its proper shots when you get it from there and it is spayed. So keep it coming bitch, tell me how it is and see what you get back from me. I hope your trailer blows over.
Hahahahahahaha okay First off its hard to get a job here and im not fat im prolly 10000 times better lookin than you. and um we still gonna breed them Bitch.so I guess you can go kill yourself and be jealous bitch.. and sorry hun dont live in a trailer.
Breeder

Eddyville, KY

#13 Sep 7, 2010
you want to buy a puppy call..If you want to say something that im not going to care about DONT BOTHER..
Fred

Lancaster, PA

#14 Oct 21, 2010
Wow!! Why so nasty....life is too short!!
ouch

Cadiz, KY

#15 Oct 26, 2010
We all know, and would agree that there are way too many puppy mills in and around our area. However, not everyone trying to sell puppies are in that type business. Some people prefer to have pure bred animals, and enjoy breeding them for others and that's their right. You want to get mad at someone, get mad at the pet owners who are not having their pets spayed/neutered and who have no intentions of breeding their animals, that just show up with their litters at the shelter!

I will say the sweetest dog I ever had came from a shelter. And, if you're looking just to have a pet to love and it makes no difference to you what breed it ss, that would be the first place to start. Good Lord knows those animals in the shelters need good loving homes.
Cary

Paducah, KY

#16 Oct 27, 2010
Please let me know if you still have puppies left!
breeder

White Plains, KY

#17 Nov 3, 2010
we have another litter coming the mother just got pregnant again.. so you might have to wait a while
Monroe

Jasper, GA

#18 Dec 16, 2010
Do you have any more Peek-a-Poo puppies? If so, how much and if not, when do you think you will have some more?
Anonymous

Pflugerville, TX

#19 Dec 19, 2010
How big do they get? R they good dogs to have with kids? We r lookin for a sweet inside dog my husbands does pitts I want a girly dog! Lol
Terry

AOL

#21 Dec 23, 2010
do you have even peek-a-poo at this time?
Horrible Person

Paducah, KY

#22 Dec 23, 2010
Pit breeder = Scum of the earth.
Smith

Winchester, KY

#23 Jan 8, 2011
Do you have any in around now? If so sexes/ages? We are going to be looking to buy one over the next few weeks

Thanks
breeder

Paducah, KY

#24 Jan 9, 2011
Smith wrote:
Do you have any in around now? If so sexes/ages? We are going to be looking to buy one over the next few weeks
Thanks
No more left, please go to your local animal shelter and adopt a pet that needs a home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word...drop a word (Oct '14) 3 hr Amy C 54
Is there a girl out there bored? 21 hr Fun 7
cleaning service Sun Bounce 11
Sarah at longhorn Sun Wannatryher 1
Graves Co. Jailer Randy robbed own employees an... Sun Chinky 80
Trump's war on media anomymous sources Sun Trumpet 2
Carrs waitresses Sat Pos 2

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance