Jerry tynes JT is he a rat got out of...

Jerry tynes JT is he a rat got out of jail

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

Crazy d

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2012
How he get out was in cell with him his bond was sky high and he was going out of the cell a lot to talk to investigators watch out he could be telling
Bobby

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Jul 11, 2012
He strait up dog but I ain't sure about some these other people he gangs with
willybob

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jul 11, 2012
Crazy d wrote:
How he get out was in cell with him his bond was sky high and he was going out of the cell a lot to talk to investigators watch out he could be telling
you make it sound like he's a bad guy for talking? So let me get this straight, you're telling other people to watch out if they're doing ILLEGAL things? You're an idiot
Be easy

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2012
Watch out if u around him might get involved in something u can't get out of
DaOne

United States

#5 Jul 14, 2012
he my dude I know he wouldn't roll. he sat in there and got his bond lowered to mcr
related

Barlow, KY

#6 Jul 26, 2012
um yeh his bond was 25,000 doubt he said shit really. think about it. and a family member signed a surety bond for him and he was also on monitored release but a dumb female got him arrested again so he sits in there now on 26,500. and just for be easy no one can get u into anything. be grown. jt did wut he did and now his ass sits in jail. hes not blaming anyone but himself. and he hasnt and wont tell on anyone so i guess well see wut happens to him.
heardit

Mayfield, KY

#8 Aug 18, 2013
evidently he just got out agin and now brain injurred

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is going on at park 39 min Farmer fred 14
out of pizza...again!!! 42 min Nodrama 17
why do blacks steal so much (Jun '12) 43 min tyrone 222
david west locked up 1 hr HearMe 2
Graves County High School girls are fine as hell 2 hr Truth 6
What is wrong with the liberals? Nuts?? 2 hr Just saying 9
Tyler nesler/whitly 3 hr where are you 5

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance