why do mexicans got to take our jobs?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
LiberTEA

Paducah, KY

#64 Mar 1, 2013
The source of our problem is our socialist system of free public schools. They have given too many Americans too much free education. Schools train kids to expect better jobs than there are jobs available. They teach them that because they have a high school diploma they shouldn't work at low jobs like Mexicans do. Abolish public schools. Let everybody pay for their own education and we will have an American working class again.
chickmate

Mayfield, KY

#65 Mar 1, 2013
LiberTEA wrote:
The source of our problem is our socialist system of free public schools. They have given too many Americans too much free education. Schools train kids to expect better jobs than there are jobs available. They teach them that because they have a high school diploma they shouldn't work at low jobs like Mexicans do. Abolish public schools. Let everybody pay for their own education and we will have an American working class again.
Yes, exactly!
Parent

Benton, KY

#66 Mar 1, 2013
Deport all illegals now!
inhumane

United States

#67 Mar 1, 2013
then deport yourself unless youre a native american. mexicans do jobs we wont do! mcdonalds is hiring-candle factory hiring-shut up and get a job yourself!
inhumane

United States

#68 Mar 1, 2013
LiberTEA wrote:
The source of our problem is our socialist system of free public schools. They have given too many Americans too much free education. Schools train kids to expect better jobs than there are jobs available. They teach them that because they have a high school diploma they shouldn't work at low jobs like Mexicans do. Abolish public schools. Let everybody pay for their own education and we will have an American working class again.
youre completly insane poor kids would end up in the gutter,but tea party eh id expect no less of one of yall to say a dumb thing like this
LiberTEA

Kuttawa, KY

#69 Mar 2, 2013
inhumane wrote:
<quoted text>youre completly insane poor kids would end up in the gutter,but tea party eh id expect no less of one of yall to say a dumb thing like this
You are too politically correct to admit it, but "the poor" are in the gutter anyway. They're there because that's their character. They just have welfare to pay their bills. They are a class of people that won't work unless they are forced to. Now they are not forced to work because of welfare and they don't want to because they have been schooled against doing the kind of work that they are fitted by nature to do. Take away the free schooling and the welfare and our society would reorganize itself according to natural law. Then the low class would be forced to work.
tracker

United States

#70 Mar 3, 2013
LiberTEA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too politically correct to admit it, but "the poor" are in the gutter anyway. They're there because that's their character. They just have welfare to pay their bills. They are a class of people that won't work unless they are forced to. Now they are not forced to work because of welfare and they don't want to because they have been schooled against doing the kind of work that they are fitted by nature to do. Take away the free schooling and the welfare and our society would reorganize itself according to natural law. Then the low class would be forced to work.
you do realize the "low class" you speak of consists of disabled people including VETERAND and senior citizens.i really hope you dont claim yo be a christian.
LiberTEA

Kuttawa, KY

#71 Mar 3, 2013
You are wrong. Most of the underclass consists of people who are in the position that they are in because of their own actions. Sure, there are some genuinely disabled people and they should be helped by Christian charity. But the definition of "disabled" has been stretched to include things that are not really disabilities but self-destructive character traits. I can point to case after case of lazy, good for nothing women who are drawing a check because they are somehow "disabled" who nevertheless crank out a new welfare brat every 2 or 3 years. Most of them have a live-in boyfriend that does not work. They support him with the welfare money. We are now in the fourth generation that has been raised that way. It has to stop.

As to the veterans, did you know that the army discharges about 20,000 every year for "personality disorder." That is the new name for Section 8, guys that are too crazy to be trusted in the ranks.
inhumane

Bowling Green, KY

#72 Mar 3, 2013
welfare brat? most disabled arent disabled and need christian charity? youre fried. seriously .and how can you even mention Christ in you posts as mean hareful and judgemental as they are. your kind is whats wrong with this area, whacko biggot.
LiberTEA

Paducah, KY

#73 Mar 4, 2013
I never mentioned "Christ" in my post. I said that genuinely disabled people should be helped by Christian charity, meaning that if Christians want to donate money to support them, then Christians should be free to do so. However, no human being should be required by law to be responsible for any other human being. That's what we have now. Government forces people who work to pay taxes and uses the money to support people who do not work.

Our whole system of education and welfare is socialist.
tracker

Bowling Green, KY

#74 Mar 4, 2013
LiberTEA wrote:
I never mentioned "Christ" in my post. I said that genuinely disabled people should be helped by Christian charity, meaning that if Christians want to donate money to support them, then Christians should be free to do so. However, no human being should be required by law to be responsible for any other human being. That's what we have now. Government forces people who work to pay taxes and uses the money to support people who do not work.
Our whole system of education and welfare is socialist.
corporate welfare far surpasses any domestic checken feed welfare if you enjoy paying for mitch mconnels maids keep preaching your ignorance
LiberTEA

Nortonville, KY

#75 Mar 5, 2013
I never said I liked corporate welfare. It should be abolished too. Taxpayer money should not have been used to bail out the Wall Street banks and GM. If they can't compete, then let them go bankrupt.

I am for free enterprise and the free market. Free means just that, free. Get government interference totally out of it.

The only legitimate functions of government are to provide for the national defense, protect life and private property against criminal assault and theft, and enforce contracts freely entered into by consenting parties through the courts.
Hannah

Philpot, KY

#76 Mar 7, 2013
I never seen America in the shape it's in, with all the Mexicans in the us shouldn't nothing go out of business. More coming to the us and more of the the business closing. And if they can get away with fraud there just as bad as the white folks and some blacks
The realist

Fishers, IN

#77 Apr 3, 2013
Because the citizens of our country are far too lazy to work for a living and noted want everything added too them.
outinthawoods

Mayfield, KY

#79 Apr 4, 2013
yes mexicans do work hard for less but when they get food stamps welfare medical and all the other help how much do they make when you add it all up there pretty smart you wanta stop the illegals stop the cash flow and while your at it stop the ones that have kids and dont support them and the mother that have babys to get assistants breed em feed em go ahead post the im a racist but you its true i might be mad i dont have some stamps or welfare and i have to work for what i have just thought i would give you something to talk about
Chick

Mayfield, KY

#80 Apr 5, 2013
Some are bad, some aren't. Just like white and black folks. They just keep having kids and you wonder if they know what birth control is. I know of some Hispanics that are embarrassed of the ones that pop out babies and live on welfare like its nothing. It's trashy and not a way of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krystal Paschall (Jul '13) 1 hr KiKi 13
800 Muslims outside of Mayfield 2 hr All 43
Meth houses (Mar '14) 2 hr Doc Jones 9
April morgan 2 hr Man 1
To all Police and Law enforcement! (Sep '15) 3 hr Jessica Currin 43
Pit Bulls (Mar '09) 4 hr Spuds McKenzie 89
Fast street cars? 4 hr 270cars 1

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages