Drug bust in Mayfield 4/8/09

Drug bust in Mayfield 4/8/09

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Frankfort, KY

#1 Apr 9, 2009
Does anyone know who all was busted yesterday in mayfield? Heard a million different stories would like to know some facts.
mayfield citizen

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 9, 2009
not nearly enough there are 2 more that need busting west of where those were caught on same street and another just around corner from there.
wondering

Frankfort, KY

#3 Apr 9, 2009
Well who did actually get busted and what happened?
PNTF

Port Orange, FL

#4 Apr 9, 2009
I apppreciate your concern Mayfield Citizen. The drug task force is aware of that problem and I think you will see an impact on trafficking in narcotics very soon.
amazed

Frankfort, KY

#5 Apr 14, 2009
i'm kind of surprised that no one has started a thread about the fact that they finally got donnie morris and ricky wynn.

thats a big arrest in mayfield.

everyone has known for years that these two were the main suppliers in mayfield.

it was always said that donnie might never be caught cuz he was too smart.

guess not.
eicko

Bossier City, LA

#6 Apr 14, 2009
amazed wrote:
i'm kind of surprised that no one has started a thread about the fact that they finally got donnie morris and ricky wynn.
thats a big arrest in mayfield.
everyone has known for years that these two were the main suppliers in mayfield.
it was always said that donnie might never be caught cuz he was too smart.
guess not.
Then "everyone" needs to look in the mirror when they want to gripe about the big dealers not being caught. Law enforcement cannot be effective without concerned citizens giving intel and helping out. What the general public may think is useless information may well be solid gold that officers can add to intel already documented. This "I don't want to get involved" crap is a cop-out. If anyone here has been bad-mouthing law enforcement, and not attempted to help them with information you know could help them, then you need to ask yourself if you are setting a good example for your children/spouse/relatives. There are a lot more of us than them, and you will find that if the police are your friends, it's like having that old yellow dog. We cannot let these sub-human thugs intimidate us and make us fearful to live in our own neighborhoods. This is domestic terrorism, and law enforcement NEEDS our help to kill it. The drug dealers don't have to go by the rules and law enforcement does. This puts the cops behind the 8 ball from the start. If law enforcement were to take the suggestions of half the people on this site, they would violate the civil rights of others, because they can't do it most of those ways. But suggestions and intel are 2 different things. I assure you these guys know what they are doing. They just need more people that are fed up enough to help. One may think you should not get involved, or it's none of your business because it does not directly effect you. Nothing can be farther from the truth. Supply these guys/ladies with the intel and let them decide how to do it. I assure you it will get done. Then it will be up to others to do THEIR jobs.

Since: Jul 08

White House, TN

#7 Apr 14, 2009
eicko wrote:
<quoted text>Then "everyone" needs to look in the mirror when they want to gripe about the big dealers not being caught. Law enforcement cannot be effective without concerned citizens giving intel and helping out. What the general public may think is useless information may well be solid gold that officers can add to intel already documented. This "I don't want to get involved" crap is a cop-out. If anyone here has been bad-mouthing law enforcement, and not attempted to help them with information you know could help them, then you need to ask yourself if you are setting a good example for your children/spouse/relatives. There are a lot more of us than them, and you will find that if the police are your friends, it's like having that old yellow dog. We cannot let these sub-human thugs intimidate us and make us fearful to live in our own neighborhoods. This is domestic terrorism, and law enforcement NEEDS our help to kill it. The drug dealers don't have to go by the rules and law enforcement does. This puts the cops behind the 8 ball from the start. If law enforcement were to take the suggestions of half the people on this site, they would violate the civil rights of others, because they can't do it most of those ways. But suggestions and intel are 2 different things. I assure you these guys know what they are doing. They just need more people that are fed up enough to help. One may think you should not get involved, or it's none of your business because it does not directly effect you. Nothing can be farther from the truth. Supply these guys/ladies with the intel and let them decide how to do it. I assure you it will get done. Then it will be up to others to do THEIR jobs.
I agree with you. It does take the help of the community to get things done properly. The problem is, is that so many people (including myself) have been ridiculed for "sticking their nose where it doesn't belong". Of course it doesn't bother me but some people may really be afraid of it & the condemnation that follows once certain toes are stepped on.
Akw90

Murray, KY

#8 Apr 17, 2009
amazed wrote:
i'm kind of surprised that no one has started a thread about the fact that they finally got donnie morris and ricky wynn.
thats a big arrest in mayfield.
everyone has known for years that these two were the main suppliers in mayfield.
it was always said that donnie might never be caught cuz he was too smart.
guess not.
Evidently you are not familar with mayfield to think that these two are the main suppliers in mayfield you might need to check your information and stop listening to everybody.
SHERESE BURTON

Benton, KY

#9 Apr 17, 2009
what about the people who were hungry and were about to lose there power?they couldnt go to the pd or some of u makin comments but they were never turned down help from the two arrested oh but u dont hear any of the good no ones perfect and everyone sins and falls short but how did u all help someone who didnt have heat or power or food or clothes?
My 2 Sense

White House, TN

#10 Apr 17, 2009
I know it has to be hard for anyone's family to read such awful things about them. When all is said and done, this forum doesn't matter or anything that is said on it.

Personally, I like the light hearted topix. They're sure alot more fun to read.

Best wishes to you and your family.
why chose evil

Murray, KY

#11 Sep 1, 2009
this whole web site is what most of you peopl are. instead of really helping your just gripping and telling. help some of these so called not people but stone cold ohh my god he is salling drugs good for nothing dogs. have a heart they are people and every one needs a chance.if you see one selling before you call the police ask him man or buddy your going to jail if you dont stop. which im sure they know but dont be evil and get them loock up first. we must make a change and it starts with us real real people not the police making money and puttin the drugs back on tha streets.
My Opinion

Nashville, TN

#12 Sep 2, 2009
I think that the police need to stop relying on snitches to get the job done. I'm sure someone on here is gonna say "oh, she does, sells, or is supported by drugs". No, I am not. I work 50-60 hours a week sometimes. I don't sell drugs because I don't have the nerve to do it. I'm afraid of losing my freedom. Maybe these people aren't. I feel that if the police arrest drug dealers on actual work they've done from their OWN surveillance and their OWN undercover agent...then GREAT JOB! But no. From what I've noticed, they catch a crackhead (woohoo!) with dope on them and go from there. Then what? Sit in an car with a/c and then fill out a report? Maybe if you guys (EICKO) did ur own work, I would have more respect for you. Then u could actually take credit for your own work.
BEING REAL

Frankfort, KY

#13 Sep 2, 2009
I totally agree with you. Technically how can a snitch be credible anyway in any case. 85% of the time the snitch has a pending case in the courts as well and are just trying to get theirself out of trouble. So how can anyone really think they are being truthful. Hell if I had some yrs over my head and the law was telling me to say this on this person and we will reduce your sentence or let you walk what the hell would you do? hmmm whatever the hell they wanted hell yeah so and so did it and I will tell it all. That is exactly what would be said. So that is not a credible situation everyday ppl are falsely accused b/c of the credibilty of snitches.
BEING REAL

Frankfort, KY

#14 Sep 2, 2009
Now I am not saying ppl that sell drugs or commit any kind of crimes are not guilty. But face it in order for ppl to be found guilty of anything you have to be able to prove it and I would much rather be convicted on the truth instead of cold hard lies just to let somebody else walk. That is one main reason why the judicial system has failed!!!
fred

Benton, KY

#15 Sep 2, 2009
they use crackheads for snitches and every person they snitch out thats 100$-for them to go buy their crack/meth with.how wrong is that i ask you?i KNOW THIS FOR A FACT.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#16 Sep 2, 2009
fred wrote:
they use crackheads for snitches and every person they snitch out thats 100$-for them to go buy their crack/meth with.how wrong is that i ask you?i KNOW THIS FOR A FACT.
snitches have a reputation for for setting up people that have very minimal involvement is seedy activities, they are moreless patsies. sntiches give up little minnows,
to keep cops happy and continue staying on the street doing there legal drug trade.
everybodys happy, cops make arrest, the jailer has a full occupancy rate, and the snitch makes money.
BEING REAL

Frankfort, KY

#17 Sep 2, 2009
fred wrote:
they use crackheads for snitches and every person they snitch out thats 100$-for them to go buy their crack/meth with.how wrong is that i ask you?i KNOW THIS FOR A FACT.
Yeah I have heard that for years, I believe that is true. If they think about it that is not really helping the drug problem either, but like the other post said long as everybodys happy that is all that matters. What they really like is those big drug bust w/ lots of cash and material items b/c they seize all of that stuff and that contributes toward the funding of the office. Like I have always said this county is all about the money that is all they care about.

“Were all Shitballs”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#18 Sep 2, 2009
kattts wrote:
<quoted text>snitches have a reputation for for setting up people that have very minimal involvement is seedy activities, they are moreless patsies. sntiches give up little minnows,
to keep cops happy and continue staying on the street doing there legal drug trade.
everybodys happy, cops make arrest, the jailer has a full occupancy rate, and the snitch makes money.
youre correct in everyhting you said.
miss clean up woman

Burnside, KY

#19 Oct 7, 2009
i think that when u got them 2 there were more that u all should have got that day yall run around here lookin and trying to c what u can why not send a ci to go make a buy and then get the other ones out here doing it it bad enough that theses little kids c a car stopped and no what the deal is im sick of it and it need to be stopped and takin care of u have many still out here why no pick them up instead of the 2 u all got they were not the only ones u have many more to go but my point is when u get them u let them right back out that a waste of time to me also make that bond so high were they have to stay in there in jail
Concerned

Nashville, TN

#20 Oct 8, 2009
miss clean up woman wrote:
i think that when u got them 2 there were more that u all should have got that day yall run around here lookin and trying to c what u can why not send a ci to go make a buy and then get the other ones out here doing it it bad enough that theses little kids c a car stopped and no what the deal is im sick of it and it need to be stopped and takin care of u have many still out here why no pick them up instead of the 2 u all got they were not the only ones u have many more to go but my point is when u get them u let them right back out that a waste of time to me also make that bond so high were they have to stay in there in jail
What????? Is there a period in this sentence......anywhere? Maybe while you're counting drug dealers, you could try to "add" a grammar class to your resume.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need help 2 hr helpful 15
Now hiring 3 hr Taco bandit 2
Are their any hot single black men around? 4 hr Classy 48
Kkk flyers in driveways 8 hr Jh 42
Pond scum 9 hr Kbar 11
fun black girls in mayfield 10 hr Truthfullyhurt 4
Marqui paschall 10 hr Kangolchick 5
Jacquilyn crofoot dead 13 hr Maggie 16

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages